Size of my penis?

sdzep1988

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is 5.7 inches long and 4 inches in girth, I've never been with a girl yet and I am curious to know what people think of it. I'm 22 years old. I have tried condoms and they seem to stay on but they do slip a bit due to my girth so I am curious to know about my size.

O

OldFirm08

In the average size/length, maybe a bit thin in girth. There are ultra tight condoms out there, but can't think of any brand name. Never seen a penis pump that really adds length, but one should help you add some girth.

D_Sy Squeen

Account Disabled
Media
Hi buddy, although your penis is not "big". The length of it is average. You can always find a site on the internet with custom condoms. So find a girl who interests you & pursue it. Get educated on oral, foreplay, etcetera. Get in the gym. And then see if you can get her in bed. Do all of these things & you'll be fine. Good luck,man.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Think of the history of the world... in all that time, did a small wang really matter?

Love on and have fun..

Peace bro..

ivernios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hold on mate - you say that you have never been with a girl - but that you have experienced slippage with condoms. Sooooooooo what HAVE you been out with then may one ask?. From what my own experience tells me - 7 inches in length and 5 inches in girth is probably mid centre of average - those are my dimensions, and it seems on experience that most men I have come across are that and more!. Anyway - GOOD LUCK!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak from experience, but I have heard good things about the Snugger Fit condoms made by LifeStyles. Condomania.com has a lot of information on condom sizes and also sells sampler packs of snugger fit condoms: Small Condoms | Condomania Online - Condoms, Personal Lubes, Toys, & More

The length is not terribly material. Most condoms wind up being more than long enough for the typical penis lengths of the guys whose girth they fit. You just don't unroll them all the way.

The condom only needs to be tight enough not to come off. Condom sizes usually refer to the unstretched, flattened width. If you multiply the width times 2, you get the unstretched circumference of the condom. But in order to gain purchase, the condom has to be stretched to stay anchored on your cock during sex.

With a circumference of around 4 inches your girth is around 102 mm. The typical "regular" condom is 52 mm wide, which corresponds to an unstretched circumference of 104 mm, so you would be lucky to have them stay on. The LifeStyles Snugger Fit condoms have a width of 44mm at toward the open end or "bead" which corresponds to an unstretched circumference of 88mm and they will be much more likely to stay put: LifeStyles Snugger Fit Condoms | Buy Condoms Online at Condomania