Size of penis correlates with ranking in family

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Want to hear my theory? You guys may or may not love it. But as a guy who has seen alot of dick in changerooms and such I have discovered something crazy. When there is a family with more than one male sibling, the Older sibling will have a smaller penis than the younger one. Not a drastically smaller one.., but every older brother I know.... smaller than their younger brother.
Its a proven fact vbitches:> proven cause i said so:tongue:

Reactions: Daddybulls

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
jeff black said:
Want to hear my theory? You guys may or may not love it. But as a guy who has seen alot of dick in changerooms and such I have discovered something crazy. When there is a family with more than one male sibling, the Older sibling will have a smaller penis than the younger one. Not a drastically smaller one.., but every older brother I know.... smaller than their younger brother.
Its a proven fact vbitches:> proven cause i said so:tongue:

There's already a HUGE thread on this subject, currently active. I'm sure my sister's vaginas are MUCH larger than my penis (I'm the oldest).

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
The size of the penis correlates ...

... inversely proportional to the size of the theory's founder's brain ;-)

Irony apart there is some scientific thought behind the observation. Younger male siblings will mostly be slightly taller. Therefore possible merit in the conclusion. By same observation higher status males will have larger penises because of three factors:
1) Rich parents give growing kids all their material needs and more - good food, best medical care and education.
2) Successful men often have larger penises.Guys that are hung are more outgoing and self assured, A good springboard for material success.
3) They seem to have big penises because they have big penises. Nuff said?

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sergeant_Torpedo said:
Irony apart there is some scientific thought behind the observation. Younger male siblings will mostly be slightly taller...

Interestingly enough my younger bro is slightly taller than me - but I am still the "bigger" brother.