Size of the Boat or Motion in the ocean?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cm70874, Mar 21, 2008.

1. cm70874

cm70874 New Member

Albums:
    Does size really matter? I know this is a group for big cock lovers, but I must say I don't think size is all that relevant. My ex was about 8" and really thick, and I couldn't stand having sex with him. Number one, it was painful as crap, and two, he was so big (or I was not loose enough) that he didn't have to do much. I felt it removed all the real intimacy (sp?) from love making. I love to look at huge cocks, but I really would love to get it on with someone thats average. So that way the pain aspect would be far from my mind and I can really relax and enjoy it. What do you guys think? B-T Dub, sorry if this is a repeat post. I am quite new at this. (And just a little ditty for everyone, it took me 15 min. to figure out how to start a new thread)

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    when the waves of the ocean hit the midnight tide
    you will need an aircraft carrier...a sailboat will just not cut it.

but on a sunny calm day...yes a sailboat will get you by.
    :wink:

3. draW716

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is "both" a fair answer, I find that excellence in one can often (but not always) make up for a deficiency in another.

4. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i would say both is prolly ideal as well.
    have the 7 incher start and have the 9 incher finish.

5. Ti_Ti

Ti_Ti New Member

I guess it really depends on the woman ur with. I prefer to have a thick cock because the pain turns me on and i cum waaaaay faster. But i also like an average size so i can be more adventurous....so i guess both are fine depending on the feeling the girl is after.....

6. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I think both....first no girl will ever be pleased by a 2-3" penis...because the owner of it cannot get his groove on well enough....to create the waves needed to rock her canoe enough. However, if the boyfriend is sporting a sleek motorboat he can get the waves moving but is still not hitting her rocky coast. And if the boyfriend is the owner of a fancy yacht which is not only long but wide, he can not only reach her rocky coast and rock her canoe, but stretch her and even dive deeper into her abyss. Although she feels more in the first 3" of her opening...but you still need something a bit over her 3.

Ferste?

7. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

damn you sound just like my bf. we are having that same problem. sometimes i kinda wish i was a little smaller so it would be easier for him, but hey, what can you do. im hoping he can eventually get used to it enough to enjoy it. if not, we're gonna have to work out some other arrangement.

maybe a three way... :biggrin1:

8. bimale

bimale New Member

My preference is to be stretched by someone who knows what he's doing and how to handle his equipment so that both of us get the maximum pleasure. When they pay attention to their needs and remain aware of their partners.....there's nothing better than a hung stud that likes to see his partner get off too.

Draft saved Draft deleted