size opinion at nude beach

size opinon, when you see him

• Total voters

Mikex25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A girl told me that she like to look at the nude beach to mens penis size.
Only attractive men. But than she must :smile:
She need less than a second to say if he is huge, average or small.
Do you do the same?? Woman and guys here ?

Look at him for example: (s.Pic)

Attachments

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While it may be unfair, if it looks small flaccid... I call it small. And yea, it's a fast judgement. However, some guys are growers but, how often will you see a guy hard outside of the bedroom, unless you're into those open sex lives? :pOr, in the right place at the right time to sneak a peek. XD

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted it as average. He'd definitely get a second look from me -- beautiful body. Looks very much like one of the young men you see on ancient Grecian pottery. :wink:

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pardon me, but isn't that YOU in the picture? I examined the evidence pretty carefully and think it's the OP on the beach.

You are sexy as hell, and you are a grower not a shower.

Spank me if I'm wrong.:biggrin1:

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
That's funny, I was at a nudist beach today. Am proud to say I had the biggest flaccid cock there :)
There was one guy there with a quite long but really skinny looking cock, like the one in the pic. I wouldn't say that was big though.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Many penises grow about 2.5", give or take a bit. The vast majority fall in the range of 1.75" to 3.25" growth. The belief that, in general, upon erection, "growers" catch up with "showers" is only partially true. A study done at Thundersplace's database, and another site with a smaller sampling to compare results with, both found that the mean erect overall average of 3" flaccids is 5.75" erect, and that the mean erect overall average of 5" flaccids is 7.25" erect.

What begins as a 2" difference when flaccid becomes a 1.50" difference when erect. The smaller flaccid closes the gap by one half of an inch. That is not a "catches up" however.

Of course that is just a general overview. There are smaller flaccids that catch up or even overtake bigger flaccids. That is not the norm though. This stuff about smaller flaccids are not smaller when erect is just one of very many pc posts I see around here.

Based on that, yes, one can decide quickly from seeing a flaccid size about what size it will 'likely' be when erect, give or take a bit. It can be a missed guess, but it much more often than not will be close to correct.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably need to start hanging around nude beaches to check out the dick selection. 20 bucks says we don't have any in TX. i would say this specific one is average.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Let me ask something of anyone reading this. If you are of the belief that growers catch up with showers, did my previous post in this thread have any affect on your opinion? Or are my postings about data such as that completely futile? I'd like to know because I don't want to be wasting my time typing this stuff if it means nothing to anyone on the other side of the belief camp. Heck, it'll save you from having to read it too (assuming you do read it).

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably need to start hanging around nude beaches to check out the dick selection. 20 bucks says we don't have any in TX. i would say this specific one is average.

I know of two in the San Antonio and Austin area!

Hippie Hollow in Austin Hill Country Nudists

Riverside Ranch just outside of San Antonio Home Page

I've been wanting to go, too. I haven't been to a nudist resort, but I have been to three smaller nudist hot tub parties.

And yeah, I check the guys out! The interesting thing though is that the biggest guy at any of the parties I went to was my boyfriend! :smile: I've only seen one other guy who looked to be about the same size as him, at another event (where we were doing massages).

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me ask something of anyone reading this. If you are of the belief that growers catch up with showers, did my previous post in this thread have any affect on your opinion? Or are my postings about data such as that completely futile? I'd like to know because I don't want to be wasting my time typing this stuff if it means nothing to anyone on the other side of the belief camp. Heck, it'll save you from having to read it too (assuming you do read it).

No, your post didn't affect my opinion of flaccid vs erect size. I have read much on this subject before. I agree with you that for the majority of men
your data is probably pretty close. However, majority just implies more than 50%, that still leaves many guys who don't fit your data. There are guys on here who claim 2" flaccid and 8" erect. I don't really see the incentive for them to lie about that. Others are 6" flaccid and 6" erect.
This varies so much from one guy to another. Most do probably fall into the range of your data, though. Another reason flaccid size seems to vary so much is that it's affected by temperature and other factors. You can never quite be sure if a penis is completely flaccid or not...

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't it also depend if the guy just came out of the cold water or not ? You girls could be getting it all wrong :wink: .

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on the flaccid to erect data I posted about earlier in this thread, I'd say it is very likely less than 6" when erect.
Hmm.

Well, You can see my penis from my pictures. It is over 6" when erect. When it's soft though, it's just about the same size as this guy's, I guess. It really depends though. Sometimes it'll shrink to 3" (which looks pretty ridiculous with my taller than average stature) and sometimes it hands meaty and nice at about 4 1/2-5". When my penis is somewhere inbetween those two stages, it is roughly the same size as this guy's penis, which I'd consider average.

Then again, this is just from me looking at the mirror and not comparing my cock to anyone elses and my height can have something to do with it. I'm not sure though.