size parties/clubs

drambone: And it sure would be fun to be doing the measuring at the door! lol

sven_gay: Hi Natureisreal !
Do you know if this Club "Cockring" in Amsterdam has a homepage?

quitehairy: <www.clubcockring.com>
<www.dobb.demon.nl>

skinbodybuilder: Anyone know of size parties or clubs in London or UK?

Thumper_10x7_CA: so you have to be hard to get in then? I hope they have good "inspiration" at the door, but then again I suppose watching the door guy measure guys would be turn on enough!!!

Still haven't seen anyone talk about one in the Los Angeles area. I'd be totally UP for that!!!

tigerwolf: Its pretty sad that they ruined the firehose club by making it for the admirers too. Ugh. What's the point of having an exclusive club like that if you're going to ruin the intent of it by allowing pretty much everyone in?

hugeUKmeat: I dont but if we could get one started.... well, i'd be there like a shot!

robertxxx: not a nice place to be in amsterdam, horsemen & knights.
average cock size is 13cm however, it us true!

when you measure above 18cm, you will receive a special card for free entrance..... I gues they have VIP evenings.

so I gues XL really hangs together.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=robert link=board=meetgreet;num=1034051812;start=20#30 date=01/01/04 at 17:12:02]not a nice place to be in amsterdam, horsemen & knights.
average cock size is 13cm however, it us true!

when you measure above 18cm, you will receive a special card for free entrance.....   I gues they have VIP evenings.

so I gues XL really hangs together.[/quote] (bold is Pecker's emphasis)

Everybody has rules, Robert.

Even theme parks require that you meet a height requirement to ride some roller coasters - is that aimed at short people as a form of the exclusionary wrath of God?

Get real.

robertxxx: You know what I mean, it is being commercialized.

tigerwolf: Robert PLEASE stop posting that crap over and over on every thread. If someone's interested they would have said so by now. Its getting REALLY irritating.

catcher: I would love to host a party for well hung guys in the new england area...anyone interested, hit me back