Size pills can be dangerous

AOX3: As some of you already know, I am an attorney. This week I got a call from a distraught young man the age of 31, who had purchased an 'enhancement' formula advertised on the internet. He said he felt uncomfortable with his size and wanted to try anything to improve his physical appearance and performance. I did not ask him his size. He said he had taken the pills as described and since the second week, he has been unable to get an erection, not even morning wood. This began in March and he remains impotent. I advised him to consult a urologist inasmuch as it could have been a coincidental finding secondary to some organic cause, or it could be psychological. At any rate he ascribed his problems to the nostrum he had consumed.
Think about it guys, these 'formulas' contain god knows what, and there is no telling how any given human body may react to the intoduction of 'herbs' into the system.
God gave you what you have and as long as it is sufficient to procreate, just make the most of what you have and protect what the depth of your gene pool provided to you.
REMEMBER, THAT GARBAGE CAN HURT YOU!!

I urge you all to use good sense and don't be so gullible, particularly when it comes to your sexual health. My humble two cents worth

AOX3

H8Monga: Thanks for your message. I've not fallen for the pill stuff... besides it's not like I have money to throw away.