Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?

B_LittlePrincess

Sexy Member
Media
Based in Copenhagen - Please no PMs with empty pro
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first BF was approx. 4.5x3.5 - and I stayed with him for more than 2 years, and I didn't consider him small then.

I think 6x4.5" is fine - and isn't that rather average? (I'm not into stats - and rarely brings a tape with to bed to get the exact measurement).

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At that size I would hope you get pretty hard. And upward curve would also help. A floppy thin dick is a drag.

You are also correct that a group for large penises is probably not the right place to go if you need to boost your confidence in this area.

Reactions: tall_handsome35

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At that size I would hope you get pretty hard. And upward curve would also help. A floppy thin dick is a drag.

Yes, I can get pretty hard but I do not have any upward curve. And, yes, if my cock is not super hard my partner does not enjoy it

You are also correct that a group for large penises is probably not the right place to go if you need to boost your confidence in this area.

I figured as much, but I just wanted to ask since it was on my mind and women here seem willing to share their honest views.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex was a bit over 5.5 girth. I liked it. I've been with men thinner than that and can tell the difference. Speaking only for myself sex feels better with a bigger girth. One guy I was with was so thin we only had sex from behind with my legs tightly closed and ankles locked. Any other position and I couldn't feel him much at all.

I don't turn men away based on size as I believe in giving everyone a chance (and hope they'd do the same for me). But if the sex isn't enjoyable there's not much point in continuing to see each other.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One guy I was with was so thin we only had sex from behind with my legs tightly closed and ankles locked. Any other position and I couldn't feel him much at all.

I don't turn men away based on size as I believe in giving everyone a chance (and hope they'd do the same for me). But if the sex isn't enjoyable there's not much point in continuing to see each other.

I can relate to that. Several girls have told me they could not feel my cock inside them. Their disappointment was rather obvious.

4 1/2 inches looks pretty impressive to me.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread is for men and women to come together and discuss all their likes and dislikes about various sizes.

If you have a question about a specific size, want to know what is preferred by the masses this thread is for you.

Please keep the thread as neat as possible, use the quote function when replying to specific comments/questions.

DO NOT Start your own threads about this just because you want to talk about your specific penis and don't want to share the thread with other dicks!

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What a great idea...
But I still think the idiots will race to the "new post" button, so they can have a thread all to themselves to ask the masses of women (who, of course, are sitting around in this thread waiting to comment on every little guy's cock and boost their ego).

If there were only an algorithm to automatically delete posts & ban users from posting in this forum for an arbitrary period of time...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Length is for show, Girth is for real actions.

In sex, one inch of girth makes a hell lot difference, but an inch of length is almost unnoticeable.

6 inches of girth is the magic number for many men, but no specific number for length, I guess.
Do you get penetrated much, metas? I notice differences in girth more than differences in length, but I do notice different length. I don't need more than 4 inches in length, but that doesn't mean I don't like other lengths, or know the difference once it's inside.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Personally i think 6.5 by 5.5 would be perfect for my vagina. I haven't had a dick under 6.5(ish) in girth in 12 years. So i truly forget what it must feel like. The other night we were having sex in a position that made his dick feel like 10 inches as far as i was concerned. I couldn't take the entire length for very long. It was uncomfortable to have im wanting to pound me and 5 inches would have been plenty of length for that position.

I like sex where he can thrust as hard as he wants and i am enjoying it. Most of the time in missionary this isnt a problem. But for doggy or me on the bed and him standing up, its painful to get anywhere near the entire length.

The girth is an issue for me, but I wonder sometimes if i had a much less girthy dick if i would enjoy it after all this time of not knowing any different. It would be nice not to have to use tons of extra lube, worry about tearing and have more spontanaity.

BTW: this sticky thread has made for much less length/girth new threads and the new thread questions are far more unique and interesting.