Size preference, length, girth discussions

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm I think 6.5x5.5 or 6 would be perfect. The longer the guy is the less chance you have of getting any clitoral stimulation during intercourse. I would definately be more interested in girth than length. The stretching sensation is fabulous and sometimes painful, but it a good way. I'm not sure what I would consider too big in girth.

I guess anything over 6.5 would be extremely painful. I can't imagine the time and lube it would take for something that size muchless larger to fit with any comfort. And the more girth it has the better your chance is of ripping until your used to it. And even then I would imagine everytime would be somewhat of a challenge.

Reactions: wronskjan

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Length is for show, Girth is for real actions.

In sex, one inch of girth makes a hell lot difference, but an inch of length is almost unnoticeable.

6 inches of girth is the magic number for many men, but no specific number for length, I guess.

What about 7 x 5.5? What is the minimal amount of girth needed? Is there too much girth to where it hurts?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about 7 x 5.5? What is the minimal amount of girth needed? Is there too much girth to where it hurts?

Yes, every woman has her limits where too much girth can cause her vagina to get injured during sex. Also, a too girthy penis is painful for anal sex, at least for me.

D_Pudcastle Tallywacker

Account Disabled
Media
There are times with my girl I really need to love it in....and I'm only 5 to 5-1/4 girth. So I cant imagine being over 6".
One thing I do love is pressing her cervix deeper and deeper until I'm all in; nice and slow until I get that look to really get after it.
I imagine much more than what I have in length might take out some enjoyment for her. I leave about an an inch out when she's bent over or her eyes start watering.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are times with my girl I really need to love it in....and I'm only 5 to 5-1/4 girth. So I cant imagine being over 6".
One thing I do love is pressing her cervix deeper and deeper until I'm all in; nice and slow until I get that look to really get after it.
I imagine much more than what I have in length might take out some enjoyment for her. I leave about an an inch out when she's bent over or her eyes start watering.

FYI, the cervix isn't at the end of the vagina, it's actually about half-way down the vagina. The cervix is the opening of the uterus. During sex the penis goes under the uterus into an area called the Pouch of Douglas, also called the cul-de-sac. The end of the vagina is at the end of the cul-de-sac. My cervix is only 2.75" from the opening of my vagina. My cul-de-sac is long!

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The cul de sac it is then.... thats where I like to be. I may not get all the way to the end of the road but what a ride :)

I've slept with a lot of men, more men than 99% of all women over the course of their lifetimes by the time I was 23 (according to the Kinsey Report statistics). It's too many men and not something I'm proud of, but I'm just establishing that I've experienced more than a few penises in my life in intimate situations. I'm in my mid-thirties now. I don't believe filling the entire possible length of the vagina is necessary for a satisfying sex life. I don't believe that's how it works. If it was, I think I would have noticed a greater difference in my sexual satisfaction based on the penis sizes of the men I've slept with very early in my life. I didn't. There is such a thing as too small and too large, but there's a wide range of satisfying sizes for me and the majority of penises fit into that range.

Last edited:

D_Timmy_Toejam

Just Browsing
Media
I probably have more length than girth on average...however it is a combination of shape too. I have a fairly pronounced downward curve that makes me feel thicker...It really is a combination of all 3 (length, girth, shape) as well as how you use it

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd go with the girth, quite honestly.:cool:
I mean, being long has it's advantages, but ***ONLY*** if it hits a certain spot (due in no small part to the skill of the wielder of said penis), however, girth would logically to hit ALL those nerves ALL the way around.:rolleyes:

That said , I'm blessed in both aspects, I think it would be a bit more satisfying to feel an eager woman trying to take in 6 1/4" girth than impaling herself on 9 long THIN inches ,:eek:

Don't you agree?:biggrin1:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd go with the girth, quite honestly.:cool:
I mean, being long has it's advantages, but ***ONLY*** if it hits a certain spot (due in no small part to the skill of the wielder of said penis), however, girth would logically to hit ALL those nerves ALL the way around.:rolleyes:

That said , I'm blessed in both aspects, I think it would be a bit more satisfying to feel an eager woman trying to take in 6 1/4" girth than impaling herself on 9 long THIN inches ,:eek:

Don't you agree?:biggrin1:

Naw I personally disagree, maybe you'd go for the girth but I like length most. I like enough length to hit the posterior fornix/cul-de-sac area. Girth-wise I prefer either average or just a little bit above average.

Last edited:

lego_man31

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my current partner, im to long, but my girths perfect, she has had bigger and thinner then I, and she actually enjoys shorter thinner penises, and frankly, im no size lord, but im happy with the lenth and girth I have :)

Reactions: 1266025

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would most agree that a penis with a girth similar to a PEELED banana is too thin for ever giving that "filled up feeling" to a woman?
No. But, really depends on position, where I am in my cycle, and level of "tenting". Sometimes I feel like my vag has no limits and I can take more length or girth than usual - which has resulted in pain/bruising the next day. The majority of the time, average to above average girth gives me a feeling of fullness, but not s-t-r-e-t-ch that a thicker cock would.

damn i wish i could have half an inch subtracted from my lenth and added to my girth to get me 6.5 x 5.5

that would be perfect
Looks good to me. Although, my boyfriend is the same size, but girthier with an upward curve, so I am probably a bit biased. :08: