100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hardyx1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?
To be very honest girth really does matter . Mine cock girth is near about 6 inches . Length just 6.6 inches . You can see my dick pics . image.jpeg

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be very honest girth really does matter . Mine cock girth is near about 6 inches . Length just 6.6 inches . You can see my dick pics . View attachment 469062
Have to agree. I'm almost exactly the same. I usually hear that my girth feels great and it's not so long that it hurts when poked with it.

Reactions: Hardyx1

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 18 with 6 inches length and girth, still a Virgin, am I decent size?

I agree with TP. You are the owner of a larger than average wang. Many would say you are lucky to have it. Some would claim that a majority of woman prefer a slightly girthier erection for intercourse. If this helps your confidence, great. Hopefully you can garner confidence from more noble reasons, though.

kivisto

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I have above average girth, but I'm still not 100% confident in my size, that'll probably go away once I actually have a sexual relationship with someone

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I have above average girth, but I'm still not 100% confident in my size, that'll probably go away once I actually have a sexual relationship with someone

If you try to get confidence from others reactions, you're on the wrong path. Has to come from you and what you KNOW. You know that you are above average in size. You know that the people you sleep with will perceive you as so. End of story. Be confident with what you have. Treat it like a thick cock, because that's what it is.

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am either in the wrong forum or my perception is all wrong. I've always considered, like, 15cm to be huge but there are people talking about that kind of measurement as a circumference.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am either in the wrong forum or my perception is all wrong. I've always considered, like, 15cm to be huge but there are people talking about that kind of measurement as a circumference.

a large circumference (girth) on LPSG starts at 6.5 inches and goes up to 9.5 or more, my mid girth is 7.0, my base 8.5

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a large circumference (girth) on LPSG starts at 6.5 inches and goes up to 9.5 or more, my mid girth is 7.0, my base 8.5

Sweet baby Jesus. I don't know, I just find that to be insane. J seems like he'd be eligible for above average status and rough estimations aren't even in the zip code as numbers thrown around here.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweet baby Jesus. I don't know, I just find that to be insane. J seems like he'd be eligible for above average status and rough estimations aren't even in the zip code as numbers thrown around here.
Average girth is around 4.7-5", so I hear. Large girth doesn't fit into a tp roll, which is something like 5.5" (Condom sizing rule of thumb). Large girth here, in my opinion, is about 6 and over, if we are being realistic. Take measurements with a grain of salt. If someone claims 7" or more it is ok to be skeptical.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel that if one uses a vacuum pump, as it appears that you do, invalidates the standards of measurement. How about you share what you started out with, bud?

I don't know much about pumping, but I definitely don't take "pumped" measurements as a real value.