Size preference, length, girth discussions

I have a 7.5*7 going for me but want more.,Thicker is better and most guys cheat sex with me by taking poppers....lol. I definitely want to add half a inch on both length and girth.

I have a 7.5*7 going for me but want more.,Thicker is better and most guys cheat sex with me by taking poppers....lol. I definitely want to add half a inch on both length and girth.

What do you mean by "cheat sex" by using poppers? I think it makes sex even more enjoyable for both parties when a guy with a truly hefty endowment can go to town on a bottom who is poppered up. Less risk of anal tears and long term discomfort afterwards, too.

Yes you are absolutely right. I guess I like to see guys how guys are struggling to take my penis in. again you absolutely make sense.

GrowingMonster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Girth is alway a hard question, since it`s harder to deal with it than lenght. A 12 incher could still penetrate for 6 inches. Regardless I`d like 7.5 girth for myself

Reactions: BaddJack

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth is alway a hard question, since it`s harder to deal with it than lenght. A 12 incher could still penetrate for 6 inches. Regardless I`d like 7.5 girth for myself

Be careful how thick you get, my girth grew quicker than I expected

I'm shut off after splitting my wife with my 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth.

I suggest that you buy some very flexible cheap latex sleeves and fit on several until you reach you desired girth.

Put them to work and see if she complains.

GrowingMonster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be careful how thick you get, my girth grew quicker than I expected

I'm shut off after splitting my wife with my 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth.

I suggest that you buy some very flexible cheap latex sleeves and fit on several until you reach you desired girth.

Put them to work and see if she complains.
What did you do for girth growth?

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/major-girth-gain-solution.388397/

Most girth gains involve some form of constriction with engorgement to the point of rock hard glossy glans.

Most of last year I only pumped but ramped up to -20Hg for brief periods trying to increase my upper girth from 6.0, which succeeded quicker and jumped to 7.0 at he mid, 6.5 glans.

All of my methods are extreme, should you decide to attempt it, go slow, pay attention to any pain, and be aware that major discoloration will occur.

GrowingMonster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/major-girth-gain-solution.388397/

Most girth gains involve some form of constriction with engorgement to the point of rock hard glossy glans.

Most of last year I only pumped but ramped up to -20Hg for brief periods trying to increase my upper girth from 6.0, which succeeded quicker and jumped to 7.0 at he mid, 6.5 glans.

All of my methods are extreme, should you decide to attempt it, go slow, pay attention to any pain, and be aware that major discoloration will occur.

I already have some discoloration, and for the extreme ... I once had an exercise where I pumped up, got hard, put my hanger on the base and hung downwards, pressing the blood in like an extreme jelq. The gains i got from this were massive and I`m still trying to condition myself to do this again.

Reactions: BaddJack

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already have some discoloration, and for the extreme ... I once had an exercise where I pumped up, got hard, put my hanger on the base and hung downwards, pressing the blood in like an extreme jelq. The gains i got from this were massive and I`m still trying to condition myself to do this again.

Nice.

Did you hang over 20 pounds for your extreme jelq - I'm going to give it a try.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a goliath, which I gave away to an LPSG member last month.
I could never get enough vacuum in it.

I have been using for the past two years a 12.0 long x 2.5 diameter tube with a base comfort sleeve, a pistol pump and a pressure gauge.

I outgrew a 1.75, 2.00 and 2.25 diam primarily once my foreskin reached the air outlet about 9.25" up.

I have a 12.0 x 2.25 tube, but stuff the hell out of it in minutes and wind up with quick blistering when the vacuum is concentrated on the glans.

I stuff the 12.0 x 2.5 tube to about 7.0 inches after about 15 minutes of pumping.

I typically warm up by pumping to -10+ Hg and gradually get to -15 HG.
Once I get to -20+ Hg, I blister quickly.

GrowingMonster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well then, you need to get into your pump and get a good plump pump. No fluid retention. Now you take a really tight cockring/clamp, get as hard as you can and put it on. Now you need the bandage you use for hanging, wrap it around the erect base above the cockring as tight as possible and put the hanger (which you made tighter than usual) on. Atlast you now get your weights and put them on start with 5/6 pounds. Your cock needs to be rock hard, even when it`ll get flaccid, while your mid shaft and glans need to be horizontal and fully expanded. You now stay in this state for 10 min - 1h.

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you mean by "cheat sex" by using poppers? I think it makes sex even more enjoyable for both parties when a guy with a truly hefty endowment can go to town on a bottom who is poppered up. Less risk of anal tears and long term discomfort afterwards, too.
I've known tops who feel the bottom is "cheating" if they take poppers.

Reactions: braidzz