Size preference, length, girth discussions

bassem92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i masturbate and cum on some one im in love with i cum like a fountain and my legs start shaking. ever happned to you? Tell me

kmommom

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i masturbate and cum on some one im in love with i cum like a fountain and my legs start shaking. ever happned to you? Tell me
yes it happens to me sometimes and do you also feel cold right after cumming ?

Reactions: bassem92

dobieman20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Honestly man, we all know the 4th picture isn't you. The first three, I mean they are fine. Maybe a touch small? That means nothing though, just be conscious of it, and make up for it with your mouth...or your moves. I have the opposite problem, neither of us have the ideal dick...so what. Use our mouths and make it work! The ladies will love it! Good luck!

dobieman20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly man, we all know the 4th picture isn't you. The first three, I mean they are fine. Maybe a touch small? That means nothing though, just be conscious of it, and make up for it with your mouth...or your moves. I have the opposite problem, neither of us have the ideal dick...so what. Use our mouths and make it work! The ladies will love it! Good luck!
Sorry my bad...fourth one was a previous post. But the rest of my point stands!

D

deleted1025121

Can u lose girth with aging? Was 6 now 5 1/2.
You can lose size and girth as you age. This is very normal as your testosterone winds down and testicular atrophy is common in older men and length can shorten up. But probably more noticeable as men...you get more pubic fat in the area right above your penis under your pubic hair which gives the appearance of a smaller or shorter dick. And your health and diet play a factor. Less blood flowing through your arteries due to lack of exercise, non-use, poor diet can shrink things down.

Reactions: FreddieCrunk

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can lose size and girth as you age. This is very normal as your testosterone winds down and testicular atrophy is common in older men and length can shorten up. But probably more noticeable as men...you get more pubic fat in the area right above your penis under your pubic hair which gives the appearance of a smaller or shorter dick. And your health and diet play a factor. Less blood flowing through your arteries due to lack of exercise, non-use, poor diet can shrink things down.
Thanks

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. New here. Was just curious if I could get anyone's input on any ways I can increase my size? Can anyone share with me any techniques or supplements that have worked for them?

google "major girth gain solution", it's my LPSG thtread on the subject

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
google "major girth gain solution", it's my LPSG thtread on the subject
Considering what you've done to your penis... (looks BADLY bruised in all your recent photos: I think of TRAUMA vs penis)
Not sure a noob/experienced pumper would want to go that way...

Reactions: BaddJack

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I'm kind of sad I don't have a 6'' girth. I'm like 5 3/4'' around. I honestly wish it was like 6.25'' I've been looking around at those penis enlarging exercises but I don't know if it actually works...

I play a lot with toys. I like being pegged so I know pretty well how much of a difference a small amount of girth makes. Which is why I wish I just had an extra 1/2'' which is actually a lot in terms of raw mass per inch lol.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kind of sad I don't have a 6'' girth. I'm like 5 3/4'' around. I honestly wish it was like 6.25'' I've been looking around at those penis enlarging exercises but I don't know if it actually works...

I play a lot with toys. I like being pegged so I know pretty well how much of a difference a small amount of girth makes. Which is why I wish I just had an extra 1/2'' which is actually a lot in terms of raw mass per inch lol.

I'm with you. I was always 5 3/4" girth and wanted to be 6. I've gotten a very small pe increase to 6". If I manually stretch and squeeze for a long time or lightly pump it can get to 6.25 or more without looking pumped or puffy. It's fun, but not "real"

Long term, excercises have gotten me about .25" girth increase, and a little more in length. A little bit for a lot of effort and time. Not really worth it, but I'll take it.