Size preference, length, girth discussions

Is it a fair statement that if you “pass” the toilet paper roll test, you’re in good standing?

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure I understand what the question is. Passing the tp roll test supposedly means that your penis is of acceptable girth (to whom I do not know). As far as being in good standing that depends on other factors. If it makes you feel good then I would say 'Yes'.

This coming from someone who, it pains me to say, does not pass.o_O

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I gained an inch in length, I'd want another 1/2 inch in girth, then I would observe another cock that appeared larger than mine, and I would desire another size increase ... over the years, I feel that my cock is "shrinking", so nowadays, I am finally satisfied that it remains rigid while I'm jerking-off:cool:

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?

Decided to view the "beginning" of this thread ... amazing, the "direction" it's taken over 10 years
4.5" RIGID circumference is more than adequate given the beauty of erect penis:cool:

D

deleted1047683

I’d like to be maybe an inch and a bit longer plus maybe an inch girthier, that would suit me.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would prefer to hang thick and six inches soft all the time than have more erect length. I am a tremendous grower but a rather "shmedium" shower. The difference between erect and soft is ridiculous for me. So I have to play tuggy tuggy in the locker room before stepping in the shower to get my girth going.

Would prefer to hang thick and six inches soft all the time than have more erect length. I am a tremendous grower but a rather "shmedium" shower. The difference between erect and soft is ridiculous for me. So I have to play tuggy tuggy in the locker room before stepping in the shower to get my girth going.
we all do that bro!!