Size preference, length, girth discussions

BBC99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
17A2AB29-1E5F-4A3C-B960-288AFAAFB9D0.jpeg
I’m proud
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?

D

deleted1177572

Being a submissive bottom, my size is fine at 5.5 x 4.25. However, if I wanted to be with women... which is possible, my dream size would be 7 x 5.50. The length I am sure of but the girth.... I don't know if that would be too much.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a submissive bottom, my size is fine at 5.5 x 4.25. However, if I wanted to be with women... which is possible, my dream size would be 7 x 5.50. The length I am sure of but the girth.... I don't know if that would be too much.
It is a little much. I am 8 x6.5 and my wife has trouble stretching that far open for me.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had everything from "That's nice" to "Thank you, Jesus!" to "Look, you've heard the expression, 'Too much of a good thing, right?'"

I've come to the conclusion that the perfect dick is about 8x6, give or take an inch along either dimension, because I'm not pedantic or anything.

plas95

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my! 5.25 might be about right, an inch more than my actual girth
a properly measured 5.5 is a lot, there is just a lot of inflated/inaccurate measurements on this site & self reported measurements in general.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was avirgin when we married. Never had another dick. Has yours? I got my wife to admit she would like to see what a smaller dick would feel lick in her pussy.
My wife was with 8 guys before her biggest around 6”. Says I am huge compared to others. Never had kids either. Very tight

Reactions: nicnic

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was with 8 guys before her biggest around 6”. Says I am huge compared to others. Never had kids either. Very tight
Wife tells me she never fucked anyone but me. Got her to confess what she and her long term hs boyfriend. She said they dry fucked with underware on til she would have an orgasm but he never put his dick in her. I wonder if her really got her pussy and she just want admit it.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife tells me she never fucked anyone but me. Got her to confess what she and her long term hs boyfriend. She said they dry fucked with underware on til she would have an orgasm but he never put his dick in her. I wonder if her really got her pussy and she just want admit it.
He fucked her for sure