Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm smaller length same girth. I feel it is small looks thin in my hands. Woman's reactions mirror my thoughts.
Just remember one thing... The ONLY thing a woman knows about cock is that she doesn't have one. I'm not being misogynist or anything - I love women and know they are capable of a lot of things that would surprise most men... including me. That being said, I also know a few who think they are put here to jerk men around and there are quite a few of these around, as well. It's a wise man who understands that he doesn't know all that much about women and is open to her ideas. One of her ideas may well be that she wants what she doesn't have and that's a big penis... the bigger the better, Just remember though, her "penis" is the size of her clit and if she looks disappointed in the size of yours... well, it's bigger than hers!

soccerplyr

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Elmer Gantry

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like penises to be a similar size to mine, 8 inches in length and 6 inches in girth. No particular reason for this. I am circumcised, so like the same, but have had some penises that were ultra-clean and uncircumcised. A guy I saw for a long time was a similar size to me but with an upwards curve. I never once failed to reach orgasm during anal sex with him. From the moment he started penetration until I reached climax, every sensation was pleasant. The ridge on his penis was quite pronounced and I think it hit my prostate just the right way. He also kept everything neatly trimmed, and I liked that. I have found that penises between 5 inches and 8 inches in length are perfect for me for fellating a partner.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm easily satisfied with anything between 7 and 9 inches with a decent girth. At this point I have more of a preference for the appearance. I live for an upward curve cut or uncut with nice heavy balls. I also love when a man is all natural and lets his man fur grow like weeds but also okay with trimmed or shaven if that's their preference.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
qw-1-jpg.1423904
BEAUTIFUL:yum