Size preference, length, girth discussions

michaelS1234

Legendary Member
Media
Standard size is 6.7x6 over here. I can get to 6.8something, but the girth remains the same. Same issues as the other fellas with big girth - it kinda messes up with the length and the whole perspective, but I'm happy with what I have. For a long time I've measured myself in a wrong way and I actually downsized myself by miles while measuring the girth. First time I thought it was just about 5.2 inches, so it's easy to imagine that I was shocked when I found out the real girth.
Also, finding out the real size really put things into perspective for me: finding out that 6" is a no-no for most of the girls (I'm talking about the usual ones, with a low number of partners and who never met a dick thick like that), it actually solved some of the encounters I've had, such as the problem with blowjobs, with penetration, with pain and insertion and such. Really happy with my size, to be fair.

1632660811065.jpg
1633418394388.jpg
1627956297550.jpg

skinny69.0111

Experimental Member
Media
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?
I like really thin, long and circumcised.

Tigermike

1st Like
Media
Denham Springs (Louisiana, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
At that size I would hope you get pretty hard. And upward curve would also help. A floppy thin dick is a drag.

You are also correct that a group for large penises is probably not the right place to go if you need to boost your confidence in this area.
Tell me what upward curve does? Mine has downward curve and I always wanted to know difference!

D

deleted1177572

Hmmm. If I were forced to choose, I would pick length over girth. For me, it is more about the attractiveness of the cock. I prefer one that is straight, an upward curve is fine, not too veiny, a girth/length ratio that is aesthetically pleasing, a head that isn't overly big relative to the girth, nicely shaped head, a thick base is hot, and I love the cocks that are well defined with a urethra that is clearly delineated.... I know, weird. As far as size, 6.5-7.0 in length is ideal and for girth around 5.0-5.25. I am 4.5 in girth and the length at the max is 5.5 but is usually less, 5.0 to 5.25. One thing I find funny is when guys go with 6.3, 6.4, etc. I am not aware of any rulers with .1, 2, .3, .4, .6, .7, .8 or .9.

Reactions: Alexbottom

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I find funny is when guys go with 6.3, 6.4, etc. I am not aware of any rulers with .1, 2, .3, .4, .6, .7, .8 or .9.
The US is one of only three countries not using the metric system, so you really should expect a lot of conversions to make it easier for you.

Reactions: Frozen Heart
D

deleted1177572

The US is one of only three countries not using the metric system, so you really should expect a lot of conversions to make it easier for you.

Oh, that makes sense, thank you. A number of these people were in the US, though, but would explain individuals from other countries. I also see people place the dollar sign after the dollar amount and the use of commas between dollars and cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TinyPrincess

good_days

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im 7"(BPEL) with a 5" mid girth. A little thicker at the base though. For the most part it seems to get in the right places for my wife. She has cul de sac/ deep spot orgasms when im in real deep. G spot or clitoral when im not. Unfortunately they dont come as easily as either of us like. If I was in the neighborhood of 8x6 I don't think I would have that problem as much.

I think my main problem is my girth leaves something to be desired for most women. Possibly adequate but not optimum. At least based on everything I have read. I.e.- "girth is king", " length is for show" "women like a good stretch" , etc, plus her reaction the few times we had sex after my dick was pumped up a bit.

View attachment 39768541 View attachment 39768661

try using a cockring to maintain your girth while with your partner

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Too much girth can be a problem just like too long can. I have a 6.5 in girth, and have had a good number who think it's too big for oral and vaginal sex.