Size Preference

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For all the women here, do you have a specific size preference in length and girth? I know each guy can work what he has differently, but I'm just curious to see where this goes.

Thanks ladies,

- Alt

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we've discussed this in similar threads before... but here goes...

It is not just merely what the guy is packing. I think one must include all variable and factors when discussing size. One guy could be totally hung... 10" and not know what to do with it. For him, that would be a shame. On the other hand, a guy could have 6" and make me cum a river or stream. It just depends...

I have only been with 2 guys. One was 6" and the other was a little over 7". They both were perfect sizes (although the first was a disappointment). You can gather what you'd like from that...

Oh, girth wise... 5.5 to 6 I think would be ideal. :blush:

D

deleted62

*drool*

-Z

My two cents have saliva all over them.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by gushiggins@Feb 11 2005, 09:51 PM
*drool*

-Z

My two cents have saliva all over them.
[post=282102]Quoted post[/post]​

what are you drooling over, babe? ;) :wub: :blush:

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bblumbee@Feb 11 2005, 02:24 PM

It is not just merely what the guy is packing. I think one must include all variable and factors when discussing size. One guy could be totally hung... 10" and not know what to do with it. For him, that would be a shame. On the other hand, a guy could have 6" and make me cum a river or stream. It just depends...

I have only been with 2 guys. One was 6" and the other was a little over 7". They both were perfect sizes (although the first was a disappointment). You can gather what you'd like from that...

[post=282089]Quoted post[/post]​

It's always nice to see feedback from a lady ! :D

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 11 2005, 12:18 AM
For all the women here, do you have a specific size preference in length and girth? I know each guy can work what he has differently, but I'm just curious to see where this goes.

Thanks ladies,

- Alt
[post=281971]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for asking this question, Altarion. I am always interested in a woman's opinion for sure. :D Enlighten us girls, please.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
There are a few threads on size already. In a survey I think it said the best was round 7-8" and 6" girth, or the one preferred most. And it just so happens... *pulls it out* tada! hehe

But seriously, I think most girls will comfortably like the 7-8" long and 5.5-6" girth guys. Anymore than that and either the girl is very sexual and has a nicely developed vagina or likes pain :D

I hope my penis is okay hehe but I dont think you could knock it, not had any complaints at least. Some female input please.

PS bblumbee is HOT, getting hotter with every new avatar ;)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 11 2005, 10:19 PM
There are a few threads on size already. In a survey I think it said the best was round 7-8" and 6" girth, or the one preferred most. And it just so happens... *pulls it out* tada! hehe

But seriously, I think most girls will comfortably like the 7-8" long and 5.5-6" girth guys. Anymore than that and either the girl is very sexual and has a nicely developed vagina or likes pain :D

I hope my penis is okay hehe but I dont think you could knock it, not had any complaints at least. Some female input please.

PS bblumbee is HOT, getting hotter with every new avatar ;)
[post=282120]Quoted post[/post]​

:blush: ty, knight... you are very kind

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer about 9 inches... girth, give it 6-7 inches...
we'll be all good, then...
but if you're smaller, you'd better know how to work it! :p

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:blush: :blush: :blush: a triple on... thank you sweetheart... you are quite handsome yourself... and i love the pic in the gallery, too. :blush:

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ukmale@Feb 11 2005, 11:20 PM
Oh my god is love in the air here or what!!! knight just ask her out for f+##s sake :wacko:
[post=282145]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, ukmale... he just paid a very nice compliment, as to which i did him as well...

besides, he has a hunny. :)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Feb 11 2005, 04:24 PM

[post=282089]Quoted post[/post]​

Like Knight, pulls it out and .... :D

bb, I love your avatar of the day, and I too like your comment on my gallery picture:
LapDog picture :D

LapDog :p

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
I would echo bblumbee assessment. An early boyfriend of mine was huge, 9 inches and very thick, however it just didn't work for me for two reasons:

1. He was only my second lover and I was not used to someone that big and plus I was very nervous when he penetrated me because....

2. He immediately started pounding away and did not care that he was hurting me.

However, a few years later I met a 'friend' :blush: who was bigger length wise (10...my one and only double digit experience) and about the same girth-wise who was an amazing lover. And for that matter I have also been with someone who could not have been bigger than 5 inches who was very good as well.

Jeez, I feel like such a slut talking about all of the men that I have been with....it hasn't been that much....really! :blink: