size & pregnancy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jhm, Jan 18, 2009.

1. jhm

jhm Member

i got my wife pregnant again while she was still breastfeeding, her friend thinks its because I have a big one ...LOL... but i am not going to disabuse her of that notion!

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Then I don't know which of you is more stupid.

Why have you posted this?

3. jhm

jhm Member

i guess i just wanted to elicit your near-hysterical overreaction... why did you respond?

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I know you think I am often overly harsh, but the OP is exactly why I always say stupid people should not be allowed to breed. :mad:

5. Smartalk

Gold Member

Just because your wife is breastfeeding doesn't mean you can dispence with contraception, hence why your wife got pregnant. Penis size has nothing to do with it.

6. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    It's your typical "Look at me! Look at me!" type thread.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You consider that 'near-hysterical'? - Good grief, you're strange little thing, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Well, in a lot of cases women don't conceive while breastfeeding - but you're completely right that there is no hard and fast rule about it. In fact, it says a lot more about the OP's wife's fertility than it does his.

No shit - especially in a place such as this, where there is no stigma attached to just coming out and saying 'I have a big one', the story attached to this OP's claim is completely unnecessary. And I've no idea why he thinks this is a women's issue - perhaps a 'rate me' with a gallery link in the Show Off forum would have been more appropriate.

8. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    QFT!!! :biggrin1:

9. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

ha, i dont know much about pregnancy or the way a women functions but i dont see how size is how you make a women pregnant

10. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

ha, i dont know much about pregnancy or the way a women functions but i dont see how size is how you make a women pregnant

11. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

OMFG, I nearly pissed myself laughing on this one NJ, you just made my F**king day, muchas gracias,

12. MickeyLee

Gold Member

a single sperm is the size of a tadpole. hormonal cycle be damned. those bad boys kicked in the back door and actually fucked her ovary. no way a bitch ain't fetching up pregnant.

in fact, thanks to his uber cock and epic sperm count, her gestation period was only 4 months long and she gave birth to a high school senior. the baby drove the family home from the hospital.

ML

13. Principessa

Gold Member

Great, now I've got ginger ale on my monitor cause you made me laugh. :irked: :biggrin1: :lmao:

Apparently men with girthy or fat cocks also produce babies who grow into overweight adults. :redface: :tongue: That's right ladies, if you want your baby to grow up to be a healthy, normal weight; then only get pregnant by guys with pencil dicks. :cool:

14. B_rfj

B_rfj New Member

If pregnancy depended on big cocks the whole human race would had dissapeared many centuries ago.

15. jhm

jhm Member

The point of the post is not to suggest that there is any correlation between size and virility/fertility... anybody with half a brain knows that correlation is 0. The point is to highlight the fact that there exists the perception, among some, that this correlation is positive. But I guess subtlety and nuance are not the strengths of most of the LPSG regulars... I'll try to connect the dots for y'all in future posts...

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yes - because 'someone thinks I have a big cock llllooooollzzzzzz' is a very highbrow post and a serious issue that needs debating.

You dipshit.

17. Patchos

Gold Member

Fucking LMAO!

18. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I actually found the original post funny... But maybe it doesn't belong in the Women's Forum.

19. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Natural family growth is quite natural.

But a woman is less likely to conceive while breastfeeding, and bringing children into the world is supposed to be a good thing, so that's the reason to urge people not to use experimental shoddy contraception.

Until all the recent rampant contraceptive pushing, natural breastfeeding was about the only natural child spacing, as family size was thought to be "uncontrollable." But that didn't bother most families, as children were generally welcome, useful as farmhands or boys for chopping wood, or at least as "old age security."

20. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    NEWSFLASH! I got pregnant buy are mere slip of the tip. That was over an inch.

Draft saved Draft deleted