Size proportional to temperature?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have recently moved to a hotter place, away from my last residence, which was constantly and strongly airconditioned at about 15C. In the new place, the room temperature can get much higher, up to 30C.

I have noticed that my penis feels noticeably larger. I would guesstimate at least 0.5" more when flaccid, and about 0.25" erect/semi. Sadly, I don't have a ruler to confirm this here, but I was wondering if any of you could share your experiences? I have checked online, and there does seem to be a relation suggested. Like most things penis, however, there's very little scientific evidence.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
A penis gets bigger when it's warmer. Also the balls will hang lower. This as reason for your balls to cool down more. Because to much heat isn't healthy for your sperm. So when it's cold you see your balls get thight and closer too the body to get so warmer temperature and they will hang lower when it's hot too get some cooler temperature.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Peterjoke is 100% right, scientifically speaking. I will have to say that I'm very much a shower though, and my shaft tends to hang low at the same length no matter what the temperature. Shrinkage really does not happen for me, and when it does, it catches me of guard. As far as temperature effects on size when erect though, I do not believe there is any scientific correlation there. If you had a hardon outside in the winter it would measure up the same as one in the summer IMHO.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ah, thanks, that does make sense. Flaccid, it hangs much lower, it is visually noticeable. Normally, I am a grower, but I might have become a shower here! I can feel it much more in my underwear too. Erect, it might be a placebo-effect, not sure. Or since I don't get erect easily, maybe it's because I achieved a rock hard on a day or two back, and it looked bigger than usual.

It's strange that I have moved through climates before in different places, but this is the first time I am noticing it.