Size Queen Bumper Stickers

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Briilliant, :biggrin1: you would definitely have got a 'pants glance' from me.

I have also seen that t-shirt that says 'you need to be this big to ride'.

My friend Julie has a t-shirt with 'size queen' on it - I think her workmates made it for her. As if she needs to attract attention to her boobs!

It would be fun to have a size queen sticker in my car.

I found this on the internet:

Size Queen - Buy Original T-Shirts at T-Shirt Mojo.com

I used to have a homemade shirt, parody of that horrible Pussycat Dolls song (as opposed to their good ones?), that read:

Don't You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hung Like Me?

I got a lot of pants glances with that one on.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These might work.

For the gals:

Lady DareDevil seeks BIG Dipper challenge.

For the guys:

Ring-Master available for a BIG Top.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I've actuallly seen two bumper stickers thoughout the years that had me do a double take - a car driven by a woman with a MILF bumper sticker, and a pick up truck driven by a guy with a Real Men Do It With 10 Inches bumper sticker. Even though he was apparently quite proud of his endowment, I was surprised he dared to put that on his truck, and I was surprised he was allowed to drive around like that for everyone to read.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excuse my tangent, but I had to google 'honor student' as it's not something I've ever come across.

Wikipedia claims it's a title for students who have an average grade of B or higher? That's pretty hilarious, for more than one reason.
Around here I often see "My Child Is An Honor Student At {name of school}" bumper stickers.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How about t-shirts for guys:

"I'm not a size queen but my partner is."
or for those with more than 1 partner:
"I'm not a size queen but my partners are."

"Top 1% club Member."

"LPSG.org"

And for size-queens:

"I have eyes for size."

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though he was apparently quite proud of his endowment, I was surprised he dared to put that on his truck, and I was surprised he was allowed to drive around like that for everyone to read.
he's exercising his constitutional right to free speech. probably the same kinda guy who has an oversize plastic bull/horse scrotum hanging from the rear axle or bumper. I think it's rather gross, myself. a California legislator tried passing a law prohibiting them, but probably was laughed at by the other politicians. :sgrin:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
he's exercising his constitutional right to free speech. probably the same kinda guy who has an oversize plastic bull/horse scrotum hanging from the rear axle or bumper. I think it's rather gross, myself. a California legislator tried passing a law prohibiting them, but probably was laughed at by the other politicians. :sgrin:

Thanks. I was guessing there must not be a law against it. Though I wouldn't doubt he was hung, from the looks of him I didn't get the impression he would know how to properly measure or care, and got into more than his share of fights on Friday nights. So I had my doubts about the 10 being legit. He reminded me of my party days in which a few guys who were boastful about their endowment (even though they didn't have bumper stickers about it) usually eventually fucked just about every chick that visited the clubs regularly, not to mention some chicks who didn't. Watching chicks leave with such guys only added fuel to my belief that size counts to most chicks. They knew what he was about and even if they weren't looking for a relationship with him they were interesting in seeing if the guy would fuck their brains out.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Methinks I'd take that glance as quite the compliment... and I'm confident that you'd be wanting to do a bit more than just glance.

Doesn't need help attracting attention to her boobs, you say? And she's a size queen. Interesting....

Briilliant, :biggrin1: you would definitely have got a 'pants glance' from me.

I have also seen that t-shirt that says 'you need to be this big to ride'.

My friend Julie has a t-shirt with 'size queen' on it - I think her workmates made it for her. As if she needs to attract attention to her boobs!

It would be fun to have a size queen sticker in my car.

I found this on the internet:

Size Queen - Buy Original T-Shirts at T-Shirt Mojo.com

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't need help attracting attention to her boobs, you say? And she's a size queen. Interesting....

Julie is 44 and has 25 years experience as a size queen ... she has been my role model and mentor ... she is my drinking partner and sex toy supplier ... she also knows that I fancy the pants off her but she is 100% straight.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks to everyone for their responses -- there really may be a minor business opportunity here, if only as a supplier to some of the Internet t-shirt/sticker merchants like T-ShirtHell, etc.

Cheers,
Kev

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm going to make a shirt that says
Hit on me if you're hung.
haha

but seriously i would fucking love to have a bumper sticker that said something about wanting a hung dude.
I'd do it in an instance.

why?

fucking why not?

I'm sick of reading about the war, gays, and most of all
YOUR HONOR STUDENT

I'm hung, when do I get to hit on you

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Thsi si as foolsh as those "size queen" like T-shirts I have seen people wearing in photos

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to make a shirt that says
Size Queen on the front
and on the back