Size Queen Bumper Stickers

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Better yet, license plates. Saw one in Myrtle Beach SC a few years back (SC plate) that said

HUNG 8

I shit you not. Don't know how he got away with it. REALLY don't know how he got away with when going to his mama's house for Sunday lunch.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Methinks I'd take that glance as quite the compliment... and I'm confident that you'd be wanting to do a bit more than just glance.

StapledShut, you display that air of sexual confidence that characterises an experienced, well-endowed man, who flaunts his size because he knows that there are women like me out there who are turned on by big cocks. Unlike smaller men, who sometimes ask on here if it's true that women do packet checks, he knows that we do subtly do it, because it probably happens to him regularly, with or without a tshirt.

amadeupname

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What single, predatory, lady in her right mind would risk alienating 90 percent of her potentials by declaring that?

Bingo.

I have noticed that people who like to put outrageous things on t-shirts and bumper stickers seem to be more interested in being perceived as outrageous than anything else.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have decided to revive this thread after coming back from holiday in Corfu, where I saw a t-shirt featuring a picture of a woman being fucked doggy-style by Pinocchio with his NOSE, she was saying 'tell more lies, Pinocchio!'

I also saw a guy with a t-shirt saying:

'the legend'

with a downward arrow pointing to his crotch.

Of course I did a discreet package check, didn't look anything to write home about, he probably bought the t-shirt for himself.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a Tshirt from a local burrito joint that says "Unwrap My Monster"......they have monster size burritos there......and I have the obligatory "Everything is Bigger in Texas".......girls bought both those shirts for me....haha!

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have decided to revive this thread after coming back from holiday in Corfu, where I saw a t-shirt featuring a picture of a woman being fucked doggy-style by Pinocchio with his NOSE, she was saying 'tell more lies, Pinocchio!'

'the legend'

Of course I did a discreet package check, didn't look anything to write home about, he probably bought the t-shirt for himself.

I would go one step further and postulate that he printed it in his basement! :) Welcome back MW - your absence was noticed!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

'the legend'

I have a pair of boxers that are similar with The Legend
if you check out my package we will be engaged later that same day I bet