Size-queen compassion

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by readingHelpsMe, Aug 8, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

I must say I am quite often happy and surprised by the compassion and insight that most of the 'size-queens' here have for us smaller to average guys. Even given your preference (which of course is fine and we all have some) you still give kind, truthful words sometimes even in the face of angry men. It always helps dispel irrational insecurities, thank you.

2. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

It doesn't surprise me so much, but maybe that is because I have the female insight on this issue.

The thing I found out through LPSG is that it's more the men who have issues about the size and the right measure of it than the women. Me, NJQT, Zora and all the others have made our experience with size and learned our share, we got to like the advantages and the pleasures of it, but we also saw the problems that come with it. Having seen both of it, I can appreciate the advantages that come from the one or other inch less, if the overall package makes up for it.

I wouldn't call this compassion, I'd call it experience, and a realistic sense for what's possible and what's good. I'm here for almost two years now, and I have seen a lot more threads on the subject of "Am I big enough" from guys than women posting them. So here's the thing I'd tell these guys: Instead of dreaming of a bigger dick, which is understandable and natural, better go out and learn how to make the best out of your own. It should also be more fun.

As for my part, the perfect dick for me provides both, size and ability. But hell, what's perfect in this world? :rolleyes:

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Guys are guys irrespective of the size of their cock, having a small cock doesn't mean they're less of a man unless masculinity is judged on cock size alone, I state my preference, but just as if my preference was blonde hair I wouldn't treat blonde guys with disrespect I try not to treat small cocked guys with disrespect. Unless a guy asks for it with a shitty attitude I'll always try to be polite and nice.

Draft saved Draft deleted