Size-queen compassion

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know, I know, njqt, but in some posts he really does seem like a vulnerable guy. I don't know him (other than the few posts I've read), but he doesn't always lash out like this.

You're a strong woman, and you know your worth.

Mr. Small, on the other hand, is wrestling with some painful issues, and I don't think our responses to his posts are helping any. Ultimately, all I think he's trying to find is acceptance. So let's ease up on him a little.

You don't have to agree with me -- I'm just a tree hugging pacifist asking motorists to honk their horn for Christ's sake if they want to save children from the whales.... :biggrin1:

Most likely in that case, his personality would have been the deciding factor. One of the best lovers I ever had had about a 5 1/2" penis. Vaginal sex with him was not physically satisfying, but I was so in love with him, it was emotionally satisfying. Also, he was very passionate and willing to work in other ways to please a woman (oral, etc.) Had he not broken up with me, I probably wouldn't have broken up with him.

That said, I would have continued to fantasize and remain curious about large penises. And many years and experiences later, I know that his dumping me was a blessing in disguise -- not because of the penis thing, but because we really weren't right for each other, and there was someone else out there perfect for me.

You're more than welcome...it's hard for me to imagine a woman being so cruel as to insult a guy because of his penis size, but from what I understand, it does happen.

Maybe if it happens to them a lot they don't see the connection with their dick. Anyway to some women cock size just doesn't have much importance.

I must say I am quite often happy and surprised by the compassion and insight that most of the 'size-queens' here have for us smaller to average guys. Even given your preference (which of course is fine and we all have some) you still give kind, truthful words sometimes even in the face of angry men. It always helps dispel irrational insecurities, thank you.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't surprise me so much, but maybe that is because I have the female insight on this issue.

The thing I found out through LPSG is that it's more the men who have issues about the size and the right measure of it than the women. Me, NJQT, Zora and all the others have made our experience with size and learned our share, we got to like the advantages and the pleasures of it, but we also saw the problems that come with it. Having seen both of it, I can appreciate the advantages that come from the one or other inch less, if the overall package makes up for it.

I wouldn't call this compassion, I'd call it experience, and a realistic sense for what's possible and what's good. I'm here for almost two years now, and I have seen a lot more threads on the subject of "Am I big enough" from guys than women posting them. So here's the thing I'd tell these guys: Instead of dreaming of a bigger dick, which is understandable and natural, better go out and learn how to make the best out of your own. It should also be more fun.

As for my part, the perfect dick for me provides both, size and ability. But hell, what's perfect in this world? :rolleyes:

I must say I am quite often happy and surprised by the compassion and insight that most of the 'size-queens' here have for us smaller to average guys. Even given your preference (which of course is fine and we all have some) you still give kind, truthful words sometimes even in the face of angry men. It always helps dispel irrational insecurities, thank you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys are guys irrespective of the size of their cock, having a small cock doesn't mean they're less of a man unless masculinity is judged on cock size alone, I state my preference, but just as if my preference was blonde hair I wouldn't treat blonde guys with disrespect I try not to treat small cocked guys with disrespect. Unless a guy asks for it with a shitty attitude I'll always try to be polite and nice.