size queen definition

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems many of you ladies like to say you are not "size queens" yet you prefer a larger penis or say a bigger penis feels better. IMHO, if you desire, prefer, or seek out a cock bigger than the average of 5-7" long or 4-5" around, you are a size queen, like it or not...and I don't think there's anything wrong with this.
If you truly don't care about the guys size, but you simply like to look at pics or are curious about the bigger ones...or even if you'd like to "try" a bigger one, you are NOT a size queen.
To say size queens are only women (or men) who want 8" by 6" or bigger is somewhat like saying you only date millionaires or men in the top 5%, and unrealistic. But if you prefer larger than the average 6x5" that would open it up to 15-20% of guys and much more realistic, but you are still a "size queen"....not that there's anything wrong with that.
I know it's not a fair comparison but it's along the same lines of men saying they prefer women with 34C boobs and above as opposed to 34DDD.
Also, I know its been said before, but I still don't think many women have a real concept of size. Yes, there are there are many females, especially on this site, who have measured plenty of men apparently, or at least know their vaginas well and have a very good idea how big 8x6" really is. but I find hard to believe that this is so commonly referred to as the "ideal" size. At 5.5" around it's always taken me a bit a time to comfortably fit inside all but maybe 1 woman I've been with...although my head does flare to slightly bigger around and that is the first part to go in:wink:

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for posting this, because my definition of a size queen is thus; "Someone who would never be attracted to me, nor consider a relationship, because of a physical attribute I can not change." And those people make me mad. How would you like it if I went up to you and said, "I don't find you attractive because you're too short/tall, fat/skinny, your eyes are too close together."

I don't think women like it when a guy doesn't like women that have anything smaller than a 38DDD, so I don't even like to talk to size queens.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean a woman that has won't accept less than an above average amount. If it's the deal breaker, I say fuck off, I don't want to go after a shallow woman like that. I like big breasts, but it's not important to me. If a woman won't even be with a man because he's not hung (even if he is great for her) than that's a size queen.

If she won't even have sex with you if you're less than big, size queen.

What pisses me off is when a woman won't like you because of that.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you like big cocks, go for it, just like I go for larger women more than skinny women, but that doesn't mean if I find a skinny woman, I wouldn't date her because of it.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference is, it's pretty obvious what size a woman's boobies are. So if a man only wants to date big breasted women, it's pretty easy to tell.

Unfortunately, it's not so easy for men/women to navigate the cock-size issue.

(I'm not a size queen BTW.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly didn't know I was a size queen until I came to this site.

I had through a bit of trial and error kinda figured out that I needed a bigger penis. Unlike my buddy Diamond, I will chat with men posessing less than 9 thick inches. However, I'm a girth loving gal. :biggrin1: I'll take a 7x6 cock over a 9x5 cock, any day of the week and twice on Sunday. :wink:

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for posting this, because my definition of a size queen is thus; "Someone who would never be attracted to me, nor consider a relationship, because of a physical attribute I can not change." And those people make me mad. How would you like it if I went up to you and said, "I don't find you attractive because you're too short/tall, fat/skinny, your eyes are too close together."

I don't think women like it when a guy doesn't like women that have anything smaller than a 38DDD, so I don't even like to talk to size queens.

I'd have to agree with you whole heartedly. I'm about 8x6.25 and I don't think I would want a woman that shallow as a companion anyway.

I am kind of a size king myself when it comes to boobs:biggrin1:. My last 3 girlfriends have all been atleast a solid "C" cup (The biggest being DDD's.) I have noticed that no matter how nice the face is, if she is under a C, the attraction doesn't diminish completely but it does take a bit of a hit (especially if she is flat.) I'd still give her a chance though if I genuinely liked her. The staunch "size queens" kind of piss me off too. Especially if they aren't very attractive or don't bring much to the table themselves. Who are they to reject/judge a man by something he can't change?

Last edited:

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And if a man were to say I won't take a woman with anything less than a 38DDD natural he'd be considered shallow, go figure!!:confused:

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

If it is wide enough, (I mean extra wide) I'll enjoy six or seven. It does take me more than that to get me -really- going...

But come on. I was a confirmed lesbian for a long time and only recently decided to start spreading my legs for men again (I thought I was over it, but you all have this hormones thing working for you). From my point of view, there's a lot more to sex than penis size.:tongue:

I just like it. A -lot-.:rolleyes:

So does that mean you won't talk to me? :confused:

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading your post in "How/do you ladies cope?", probably. I can understand wanting to be fucked by a large one, or even liking the mental aspect of it. But to say that a defining part of the love of your life is a big dick, that's a size queen. I like, no love, large women. I like, pardon the expression, meat on the bones. Zaftig, Rubenesque, thick, bbw, whatever you call them, I am most attracted to those women. Is the woman I marry going to look like that? I DON"T CARE.