Size Queen Eh?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hi ladies so you appreciate size :D

I just wanted to know how accurate your estimates were and how the guys were (personality wise) eg mean, nice, big headed ;) etc. Thanks for your time, and hopefully answers.

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 13 2005, 09:29 PM

I just wanted to know how accurate your estimates were and how the guys were (personality wise) eg mean, nice, big headed ;) etc. Thanks for your time, and hopefully answers.
[post=282754]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm not sure I understand the question Knight....do you want an answer for example, "I thought it was 9 inches but it was 7 and he was a jerk"?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LauraFitness+Feb 14 2005, 06:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LauraFitness &#064; Feb 14 2005, 06:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Feb 13 2005, 09:29 PM

[post=282754]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m not sure I understand the question Knight....do you want an answer for example, "I thought it was 9 inches but it was 7 and he was a jerk"?
[post=283090]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Laura,

You&#39;ve come as close as I can figure to Knight&#39;s question.

Knight, you may want to rephrase your question.

LapDog :p

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah well really I wanted to know:

1. How accurate were your estimates eg the size you though and the actual size.

The other question was like an add on just wondering if theres a prevalent attitude for hung guys cos I did think most were kinda pig headed and arrogant but that doesnt seem the case here. So really, how good were your estimates the other q is optional :D

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 14 2005, 07:58 PM

The other question was like an add on just wondering if theres a prevalent attitude for hung guys cos I did think most were kinda pig headed and arrogant but that doesnt seem the case here. So really, how good were your estimates the other q is optional :D
[post=283105]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, gotcha and I will take a stab at it with the three largest guys I have been with

1. An early boyfriend of mine I thought had to be over 10" but was probably more like 9" and very thick. He was a bit of a jerk and very selfish.

2. A guy that was a personal trainer at the gym I was working at the time - We had flirted for a while and he had a bit of a reputation of being quite large. My curiousity got the better of me and we did hook up a few times. I thoughthe must have been close to 12" but in fact was just a shade over 10" (I did measure him). While he was a great lover, he was very pompous and full of himself.

3. I thought that my hubby was around 7-8" and I was right as he is anywhere from 7 1/2 to 7 3/4". He is a real sweetheart :wub:

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 14 2005, 07:58 PM

I&#39;m usually quite accurate with my guestimates of length and girth...
i&#39;m not gullible enough to confuse 4 inches with 6 inches...

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness+Feb 14 2005, 07:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LauraFitness &#064; Feb 14 2005, 07:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Feb 14 2005, 07:58 PM

1.  How accurate were your estimates eg the size you though and the actual size.

The other question was like an add on just wondering if theres a prevalent attitude for hung guys cos I did think most were kinda pig headed and arrogant but that doesnt seem the case here.  So really, how good were your estimates the other q is optional :D

OK, gotcha and I will take a stab at it with the three largest guys I have been with

1. An early boyfriend of mine I thought had to be over 10" but was probably more like 9" and very thick. He was a bit of a jerk and very selfish.

2. A guy that was a personal trainer at the gym I was working at the time - We had flirted for a while and he had a bit of a reputation of being quite large. My curiousity got the better of me and we did hook up a few times. I thoughthe must have been close to 12" but in fact was just a shade over 10" (I did measure him). While he was a great lover, he was very pompous and full of himself.

3. I thought that my hubby was around 7-8" and I was right as he is anywhere from 7 1/2 to 7 3/4". He is a real sweetheart :wub:
[post=283145]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Measure mine Laura ? ;)

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don&#39;t find that hung guys are arrogant compared to average or smaller than average men. I would like to think that a man&#39;s attitude was based on more than his penis size.

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Bryan_a+Feb 15 2005, 12:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bryan_a &#064; Feb 15 2005, 12:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 14 2005, 07:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Knight
@Feb 14 2005, 07:58 PM

1.  How accurate were your estimates eg the size you though and the actual size.

The other question was like an add on just wondering if theres a prevalent attitude for hung guys cos I did think most were kinda pig headed and arrogant but that doesnt seem the case here.  So really, how good were your estimates the other q is optional :D

[post=283145]Quoted post[/post]​

Measure mine Laura ? ;)
[post=283292]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Nice try Bry&#33; B)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been able to guess within a half inch for quite some time now, but that is from a lot of experience. I&#39;m better and length than girth, but this is where I find more men actually exagerate, in my experience. My wrist is 6.25&#39;&#39; and I&#39;ve never seen one cock (out of about 2000) that was as big as that. My ankle is about 8&#39;&#39;, so that&#39;s how big a cock would have to be, and while I don&#39;t doubt the possiblility, I&#39;ve certainly never seen anything close.

As for attitudes, there&#39;s a difference between cockiness and arrogance, but they can easily seem the same. I think cockiness is perhaps a by-product of the confidence some bigger guys feel in knowing they are big, but this isn&#39;t arrogance (to me) unless they gloat about it. I have actually found that guys with smaller penis sizes have been more arrogant and viscious, especially towards women. I could conjecture all day long as to why, but it&#39;s just an observation.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first boyfriend I already knew was rumored to be 8 inches, and he was (I measured). He was laid back and fairly quiet.

My second boyfriend said he was 9 inches before I saw it, and he was a little over 9 (on a good night). He was extremely cocky and an excellent lover.

My third boyfriend I guessed to be a little over 9, and he was 10 inches. He was sweet, dumb, and easy-going. Great guy and amazing dick.

~Aly

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Madam Zora
I have been able to guess within a half inch for quite some time now, but that is from a lot of experience. I&#39;m better at length than girth, but this is where I find more men actually exagerate, in my experience. My wrist is 6.25&#39;&#39; and I&#39;ve never seen one cock (out of about 2000) that was as big as that.

I am an honest 6 inches in girth. I find it amazing that you haven&#39;t experienced one just a little thicker than mine out of that number. Based on the many pictures posted here, I think you could easily exceed the 6.25" with many of the men here.

My ankle is about 8&#39;&#39;, so that&#39;s how big a cock would have to be, and while I don&#39;t doubt the possiblility, I&#39;ve certainly never seen anything close.

Some have claimed 8 and above on this board. As you&#39;ve mentioned many times, the very nature of this web site is going to attract the larger end of the scale, but those sizes must be extremely rare.

Not knowing I was &#39;above average&#39; in length and girth, I&#39;ve always concentrated on making sure that I am a good lover to the woman I&#39;ve with. A woman in ecstasy turns me on even more, so making sure my lover is satisfied means the sexual experience will be great for me too. When my 2nd, 3rd and following lovers all said the same thing about my size, then I actually allowed myself to believe that I actually was larger than average.

It just bugs me every time a guy posts here saying he &#39;only&#39; has a 7, 8, or 9 inch penis, or it isn&#39;t very large.

Hey guys, 6 inches or more in length is above average, accept it&#33;
Hey guys, 5 inches or more in girth is above average, accept it&#33;
I do&#33;

LapDog :p

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Nice post LapDog :D

Yeah average sizes and a comparison are in my sig 5-5.5" is average and girth is 4.8" The site in my sig shows more recent studies, with smaller samples but I think more accurate results. And also even though the samples weren&#39;t as big as Kinsey&#39;s their results were both very similar (to each other, showing slightly smaller sizes than Kinsey).

Also I would have Zora would have encountered a 6" thick one by now, even some of the fabled wrist thick guys. Mine is also virtually the same cock as LapDog, dimension-wise :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Feb 17 2005, 09:16 AM
I have been able to guess within a half inch for quite some time now, but that is from a lot of experience.
[post=283966]Quoted post[/post]​
She&#39;s talking about SEWING. Get your minds out of the gutter.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the only consistent thing i have noticed is that tall thin guys, at least the ones i have seen/been with, are way big. especially ones that might be considered "nerdy".

otherwise, my dickdar is about as effective as my gaydar (loser buzzer goes off), unless they are sporting a nice bulge.