Size queen gone wrong

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO I met up with a french guy (i'm french as well) and we decided to spend the night together for valentines day. We went to an italian restaurant , bought some flowers and chocolate for him, gave him the gentleman treatment .... every thing is fine up to now. We go to his apartment, put on the Tv and start watching a random horror movie. He hug me I hug him everything is fine (wait for it).

He start playing my nipples and his hand goes down there, I get comfortable and remove the underwear. he start playing with my dick but 10 minutes later he says " damn, I thought your dick would be proportional with your size AND race" I'm black and 6,6 ft (I let you do the stereotype math). I got a bit offended and told him I'm 8.5 inch but can go upper . HE start laughing and refuse to believe me. He got his measurement tape and guess what I don't know what happened but why I was 10.2 inch. You think it would be happy right ? No he start telling me that it might be big but because I'm tall and black my dick is not big it's below average for a black guy with my height and it look small on me. He accept to suck me but refuse to fuck cuz "i'm not worth it"

the truth is even though I didn't say anything I felt really hurt and kind of ashamed. I feel like I failed and it's the first time it happens to me. I can't even blame my dick because I have the size and girth but deep inside of me I feel like I have a micropenis. All of this because I'm tall and black , fuck stereotypes.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That guy is a real douche! Don't even give him another thought. Did you happen to see/touch his penis? It was probably much smaller than yours!

Don't let this bother you anymore, I understand that this hurt you...but the guy just sounds like a complete dick so you should be thankful that it's over now!

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm ... 10.2 inches and he called you small?

I don't know where he plans to find much bigger than that! He must have been trying to humiliate you, and it seems to have worked ..?
Don't play into his hands.

Speaking of which, how big does the stereotypes say a 6'8 burly white guy should be? :)

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lol. Don't give that a seconds thought man, he is an idiot and it is actually he who isn't worth it.

Frankly, if that happened to me they'd be walking home pretty soon after. Even 8.5" is big, nevermind 10"!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this where i tell you how big your dick is?
i'm pretty sure that's what i'm supposed to say.

do we have a fishing emote?

thin7

Expert Member
Media
I dont know what makes less sense...that guy thinking 10" is small for ANY size person or you thinking your dick was 8.5" when it's over 10". hmm.

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this where i tell you how big your dick is?
i'm pretty sure that's what i'm supposed to say.

do we have a fishing emote?

I'm not fishing for compliments I just wanted to talk about it because I think it's wrong on multiple level (race wise, stereotype wise and behaviour wise) you'r e getting the wrong picture bro I'm just trying to show how stereotype can give people false ideas. Just because I'm black an tall this guy was waiting for me to wipe a 20 inch dick . I know some guys for example that will refuse to fuck with asian people or won't even look at them because they're asian when they might missing the fuck of their life.

have a look here you will understand
Douchebags of Grindr

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more baffled by the fact he thought 10 inches was not big for anyone. What group of people does he know that even has an average of 7 inch penises? Lol

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont know what makes less sense...that guy thinking 10" is small for ANY size person or you thinking your dick was 8.5" when it's over 10". hmm.

I think is because I'm curved so it's kind of hard for me to measure it by myself but also because last I measured i was all fat and bubbly since then i join gym and lost lot of weight .

Anyway thanks everyone for the comments, and yeah fuck stereotypes !

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rofl:

eta: Douchebags of Grindr

someone is taking their dick app too seriously.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that guy is a real jerk.. stereotypes are no fun at all. you should have choked him to death with that monster. just saying ;) no worries about it man. you're good :D

So if someone says something offensive, you should go ahead and rape them. Lovely.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dont let words of judgemental ppl affect you, if he was a decent guy this thread will be titled size queen hunger satisfied. chin up big boy, your size simply means your a gentle giant with above average proportions.

i hope you find the right ppl that appreciate you, warts and all,

Cudd

Personally, I would have said: "your loss." Put it back in my pants and left.

Sklar

right on sklar!