Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
3 guys I date here and there are 9 inchers. They are pretty much what are spoiling the bejesus out of me. Anything bigger then that is hard to deal with, but I am a thrill seeker. 7.5 is probably the lowest I want to deal with. I used to dislike girth but one of the 9 inchers is very thick and he gives me screaming multiple orgasms.

I manage to attract big dicked boys. It is a gift.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like big. I like small. I don't discriminate. I like em all.

-or-

Why guys with big dicks shouldn't act like one, too: A tale of one broad's pickiness for mental turn-ons as opposed to her appetite for the bony cannelloni

By DasLeezard

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[hijack]

Okay, EVERY boy on here that has ever started a "please give me SPH/what do you think of my small cock" thread should be reading this one. This thread is the epitome of SPH (i.e., "under 6" doesn't do anything for me" and "anyone under 7"...can't reach my deep spots") and frankly, hot as hell to me.

[/hijack]

Sorry for the hijack, Dominatricks. I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing what you like. I know one woman who won't date anyone whose penis is less than 7"; she just knows what she likes. I think the only folks who would hold it against you are those who don't measure up and even then that would probably because they were insecure to begin with.

Steven

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it is the tattoo on my leg that says "You must be this tall to ride this ride" with an arrow pointing to the vajine. (just kidding)

On the other leg, does it say, "Slippery When Wet"? (Sorry, just had to say that Steve Martin from "The Jerk" reference.)

[hijack]
I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing what you like.

Absolutely right. I've said this many times (as others have said too), there's nothing wrong with stating your preference as long as those that don't suit your preference aren't made to feel like they're less than human.

Unfortunately that's what SPH'ers seem to thrive on and I hate that.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How do you size queen girls (aspiring or otherwise) feel about dating or marrying an average-sized guy who had pretty much everything else you wanted in a partner, and just satisfying your big-penis cravings on the side? I mean, since only 17% of men have a penis 7" or longer (that's from Kinsey; I looked it up on the interwebs machine), you're fishing in a pretty shallow pond, right?

This pretty much perfectly describes the situation with my wife and I. Our sex life is great, except for my size. We "solved" the issue by involving someone who could fill that need (pun entirely intended) for her.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the other leg, does it say, "Slippery When Wet"? (Sorry, just had to say that Steve Martin from "The Jerk" reference.)

Absolutely right. I've said this many times (as others have said too), there's nothing wrong with stating your preference as long as those that don't suit your preference aren't made to feel like they're less than human.

Unfortunately that's what SPH'ers seem to thrive on and I hate that.
RawDog, has anyone told you you are awesome? I agree. If you love huge cock, more power to you, just don't emotionally decimate those without the proportions you are seeking. Not all small or average guys are into SPH. Somethingto keep in mind, for interactions in the real world.

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I end up with men who have very sizable cocks. I don't know how it happens but it does. Maybe it is the tattoo on my leg that says "You must be this tall to ride this ride" with an arrow pointing to the vajine. (just kidding) After the amount of orgasms and attachment to these men and some of the best sex I have had, I am finding it harder to date men of the smaller variety.

Does anyone else have a problem with this?

No, not all. I probably wouldn't date anyone with less than natural DD cups.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right there with ya. I've been spoiled this year by having amazing sex with guys who are 7+. At a minimum, I don't think a guy who is under 6" can make me orgasm from intercourse. I'm also a fan of girth. I'm ruined now for the average size guy...I've tried. Average or smaller just doesn't do it for me.

What is your interpretation of average girth and what is big girth to you? Thank's in advance for your reply.:smile:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I manage to attract big dicked boys. It is a gift.

Why do you think that is? Could it be because you're so hot, that only the most confident of guys would even bother approaching you, and big dicks tend to make guys more confident with women?

I'm really not just kissing your ass by asking that, BTW, although you are a gorgeous woman.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...and big dicks tend to make guys more confident with women?

I don't buy this at all. I'm not saying it's wrong, but men that are less "gifted" can be just as confident as those that are more gifted than others when it comes to women. By no means am I well hung, but there aren't many women in the world that I'd be afraid to approach.

I don't know why Dominatricks seems to attract well-hung men. But she likes what she's getting and whatever she's doing seems be attracting the men with the physical attributes she prefers!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, Red44, you are beautiful; but 7" girth? That's Shane Diesel size, soft drink can size. Frankly, not many of them exist. For you pumpers, that's a 2.25 cylinder packed without any help from the vacuum pump. Love you Red44; and glad you are here. But if 7" girth is your minimum, my fantasy is dashed. I'm only 6.25 at my best. Oh, thanks again for the pictures.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, Red44, you are beautiful; but 7" girth? That's Shane Diesel size, soft drink can size. Frankly, not many of them exist. For you pumpers, that's a 2.25 cylinder packed without any help from the vacuum pump. Love you Red44; and glad you are here. But if 7" girth is your minimum, my fantasy is dashed. I'm only 6.25 at my best. Oh, thanks again for the pictures.

First, thanks for the compliment. I never said 7" girth is my minimum. Sorry for the confusion. I said my fav sex partner was 7" long and 7" girth. And there are pix of that cock in my gallery.

But I'm not exaggerating when I say that guys smaller than 6" length do not make me orgasm from intercourse. I've given some a try...it isn't happening.

smokeboat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dominatricks, you must go on...
So youve fucked guys over 9.5 inches? How many did you find like that, and did they pound you, go balls deep, did you tell them to stop, etc?

Do you find yourself walking down the street looking at guys crotches, or just wondering if their cocks are big enough for you?

Do you tell your big dick lovers that you love their big dicks? DETAILS on your sexy infatuation!

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm right there with ya. I've been spoiled this year by having amazing sex with guys who are 7+. At a minimum, I don't think a guy who is under 6" can make me orgasm from intercourse. I'm also a fan of girth. I'm ruined now for the average size guy...I've tried. Average or smaller just doesn't do it for me.

Of course that's easier when you are hot and can get the big guys lining up even though they are rare.

Good grief guys. Some women like them big get over it. There are plenty that will be happy with us average guys.

WR

Logically that should be true but I've yet to run into one that is.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Basic creek said: Logically that should be true but I've yet to run into one that is.[/QUOTE]

I haven't found that to be the case... I, too am very average in length, I've been with around 50 women, a few have teased me about my size, but not one has ever expressed dissatisfaction because of it. I don't know when you're finding these feminine opinions. Average is good enough for 50 out of 50 in my case, and I'd bet in real life, it's at least good enough for a great majority of women, 9 out of 10 I'd say.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Of course that's easier when you are hot and can get the big guys lining up even though they are rare.

Logically that should be true but I've yet to run into one that is.
too sad for you. i consider myself just slightly above average and have had plenty of success and satisfaction. maybe my girth helps or my nice fat cock head.