Size Queen in training

hardnutz27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only ever had an actual tape measure on two of the guys I have been with, the rest I could estimate judged in comparison.

Somehow, I am very exited of the thought that a woman will take out the tape measure and actually measure her partners penis. If she does this she must be really amazed and wants proof. Very, very sexy :)

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somehow, I am very exited of the thought that a woman will take out the tape measure and actually measure her partners penis. If she does this she must be really amazed and wants proof. Very, very sexy :)

With the tall guy it was not so much a matter of wanting proof, because at that point I had already seen it with my own eyes and had no doubt it was big lol. But a doctor had said to him it must be at least 10 inches, and I asked him well did you actually measure it, and he said no, so we did lol, just out of curiosity!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For example the thickest guy I have had was about half an inch less in length, but not only had the girth going for him, but was also an easier shape to take in, as the head was smaller than the tall guys, so sort of allowed it to be eased in. The tall guy with the most length was thickest at the head and just below it, and actually tapered down a little at the base - a bit more difficult to take initially.

As far as discussions go, yours is one the rare ones that actually singles out shape. To this I ask, apart from the pain of initial penetration, what would be the ideal shape? There's baseball bat shaped (wider closer to the head like the tall guy), barrel shaped, cone shaped (widest at the base), or hourglass? Or could you even tell the difference once inside?

I can see this being POSSIBLE. Not common, but possible.
Really? I'm anosmic, so I've been going by anecdotes. I didn't think the scent could be that strong. I mean the taste is lovely to say the least. But if it can be smelled, man, I am missing out.

subgirrl said:
I bet it was. You, my friend, have an evil streak :tongue:
I try not being cruel, but sometimes I can't help it.
subgirrl said:
Yet again, it appears we think alike :smile:
Was it good for you?

hardnutz27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the tall guy it was not so much a matter of wanting proof, because at that point I had already seen it with my own eyes and had no doubt it was big lol. But a doctor had said to him it must be at least 10 inches, and I asked him well did you actually measure it, and he said no, so we did lol, just out of curiosity!

I wanted to say, maybe not so much proof for yourself, since you have seen it (and enjoyed it :wink:), but you know how it is when you talk about it after that with someone (or just think about it) it is always "Maaan, that thing was big, must have been 10 inches" (like you said with the doctor) and there is always some doubt - was it really 10. Maybe 9.5 or maybe even above 10. Now you can always go back in your memory and know - yep, measured it myself. I don't know about you, but that thought is so sexy to me. I kinda want to see a picture with you next to him with the tape measure that says 10 and you smiling. Haha, so sexy. Next time make a photo. I would even pay for it :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys lets not forget, a man can please a woman sexually with a smaller penis, there is no doubt about that. Fingers are great too. But for someone with a big dick fetish you cannot replace the visual stimulation you get from looking at a big dick. If you're into penis worship you understand. The big dick is more than just a sexual tool. It's a work of art too, it's play toy, it's entertainment, it's gratification.

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With the tall guy it was not so much a matter of wanting proof, because at that point I had already seen it with my own eyes and had no doubt it was big lol. But a doctor had said to him it must be at least 10 inches...

Interesting. Not sure if I'd want any doctor knowing how big their patients' penises are. Then again why would you ask your doctor such a thing? :rolleyes:

S8

Last edited:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you are who you are and should go for what you like. make no excuses or apologies about it. if you like bigger, then go bigger. if you like sour over sweet, then go sour.

for example, i drive a lotus and my friends don't. they harass me all the time but it's what i like so i keep on driving.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shawn:

A) Evil Spock = Awesome x 10^100
B) Small penis, yes. Micropenis, no. Always arrives with baggage not included in Scrotum Value Set.
C) I only just "got" your name: "S8" = "Sate."
I think I just discovered my own density.

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shawn:

B) Small penis, yes. Micropenis, no. Always arrives with baggage not included in Scrotum Value Set.
C) I only just "got" your name: "S8" = "Sate."
I think I just discovered my own density.

*Bows deeply*
For the record, I've never thought you were dense. :biggrin1:

S8

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't the concept of size queendom only pooh-poohed since it makes some feel inadequate?

Of course, not every woman is a size queen. But those who are so become as such from experience. It's like if a person tries a cheese steak for the first time, really enjoys it, and from then on eats them all the while. It's a preference gained from experience, and nothing wrong in it at all.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To answer this, and also by extension addressing the comment of powerlift66 -
Firstly, that particular guy was a little over 10 inches length, did not measure the girth, but he was the second thickest I have had, the thickest being well over 7 inches.

I have only ever had an actual tape measure on two of the guys I have been with, the rest I could estimate judged in comparison. For example the thickest guy I have had was about half an inch less in length, but not only had the girth going for him, but was also an easier shape to take in, as the head was smaller than the tall guys, so sort of allowed it to be eased in. The tall guy with the most length was thickest at the head and just below it, and actually tapered down a little at the base - a bit more difficult to take initially.

There is no one magic number when it comes to ideal measurement for me. It's the combination of length, girth, shape etc. Apart from the ex husband all the men I have been with have been from a bit under 9" upwards. I did consider one guy around the 8" mark who was very girthy, but ended up not going there.

Wow, mostly nine inchers. Did you not go there with the 8" guy because that is just too small for you?

Shawn:

Well, where does small begin and where does micropenis begin in your opinion?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Apart from the ex husband all the men I have been with have been from a bit under 9" upwards. I did consider one guy around the 8" mark who was very girthy, but ended up not going there.

Well, some charts indicate that a 9-inch unit comes only one in a thousand cases. So if you've had, say, five partners (and come on ... you've had waaaay more than that, I can tell), that would mean ... what? ... one in a quadrillion?

1/1,000,000,000,000,000?

(Someone help me here. My cipherin ain't so good.)

But I do know this: You are one lucky lady.

Yup.

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
Well, some charts indicate that a 9-inch unit comes only one in a thousand cases. So if you've had, say, five partners (and come on ... you've had waaaay more than that, I can tell), that would mean ... what? ... one in a quadrillion?

1/1,000,000,000,000,000?

Yup.

Finally some statistics. 10 inch dicks are so rare it is not even funny, of course they do exist, so do natural FF cups on thin (doesnt count to me on overweight people) girls, but THEY ARE EXTREMELY RARE.

My thing is I think a lot of girls would be happier with girths not so enormous if they would tighten their vaginal muscles. No girl that is actually tight is going to think a 7 inch girth actually feels good without pain, unless they are into it hurting, which is not all THAT uncommon. I know this because I do have a 7 inch base girth and with actual TIGHT girls, they either bleed a tad (and trust me I go slower than I ever want to with them) and it still hurts them to the point of being sore for a while (so they claim) I also want to point out I have told girls they were "tight" when they asked and I was lying not to hurt their feelings.

I understand there are more older women on here versus younger ones my age, therefor they shouldn't really be as tight as some have had kids. I just think it's an interesting topic.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often wonder where some people measure from. Either that ,or they confuse inches and centimeters.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1/1,000,000,000,000,000?

Yup.

You can extrapolate all the figures you like from whatever sources you choose. The only numbers that count to me are the ones I know as fact. I have been with 4 hung men (my ex husband was not). I met my ex husband when I was a little over 14 years of age, married him on my 16th birthday and stuck with the marriage until into my 30s - and never cheated in that time - which effectively kept me off the market and my total number of partners down obviously. Since leaving my marriage I have had 2 relationships which lasted a matter of months, one that lasted a couple of years, and another which was active for only a matter of weeks (as I broke up with him to return to one of the previous relationships for a short time). Of my 4 ex b/fs I am in contact with all of them, one is a platonic friend who I hang out with daily, the other 3 are all in touch, I see all of them on occasion, and all have interest in pursuing further interaction, so I don't see myself as looking to add a 6th to the list anytime soon. I don't do casual sex and I don't cheat. I am hugely fussy about the men I sleep with, would rather go without than settle for anything less than someone I am completely and totally into as both a person and a sexual partner.

If you have such fantastic mathematical skills you might be able to calculate that I have simply not had a lot of time single. If I had had 50 lovers in my lifetime, I would have no issue with stating that fact.

Yes I do feel lucky, but I also put it down to not engaging in casual sex with people I don't get to know closely first, knowing my own preferences, and not compromising.

Last edited:

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My thing is I think a lot of girls would be happier with girths not so enormous if they would tighten their vaginal muscles. No girl that is actually tight is going to think a 7 inch girth actually feels good without pain, unless they are into it hurting, which is not all THAT uncommon. I know this because I do have a 7 inch base girth and with actual TIGHT girls, they either bleed a tad (and trust me I go slower than I ever want to with them) and it still hurts them to the point of being sore for a while (so they claim) I also want to point out I have told girls they were "tight" when they asked and I was lying not to hurt their feelings.

I understand there are more older women on here versus younger ones my age, therefor they shouldn't really be as tight as some have had kids. I just think it's an interesting topic.

I don't know about anywhere else in the world, but in Australia women are taught pelvic floor muscles in pre-natal classes and encouraged to keep them up throughout their lifetime. Yes everyone is put together a little differently, but exercising an area where muscle is key, is not rocket science!

I recently spent the weekend with the ex who had the largest girth out of all of them (as we are talking about re-exploring a relationship), and my best friend (female) could tell that I was sore and bruised on the Monday when we went to gym together and thought it pretty hilarious lol. I don't mind that consequence at all. I am not into bad pain as such, but I am into limits being pushed, challenging and at times rough sex. And for the next day or so feeling a little bruised was just a reminder of the fun we had. As well as the physical challenge it is also a visual and mental turn on for me. My attraction to hung guys has many aspects. I am happy to talk openly about it. Why do people feel a need to argue when they are being told something very openly and simply from my own personal experience?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only numbers that count to me are the ones I know as fact. I have been with 4 hung men (my ex husband was not).

I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to ask this, but I know for a fact that Australia is quite the hodge podge of ethnicities. Are all those guys from the same ethnicity? Maori? Australian Aborigines?

Any similar traits? Same religion? Same diet?