size queen in UK

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi all. Errr.... not sure what to say here. I'm a horny lady (in England) in a serious relationship with a great guy but I'm looking to have some fun with some well endowed guys out there with my partner's blessing, whether by myself or in a threesome.
My boyfriend is fairly big at 7.5 inches and I've had a few 8 inch plus cocks and one nine incher. Message me if interested. :smile:

Herr Kules

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hallo! I am a guy from Sweden and lika to show myself in nude for you. My cock is 8" and i have used it for what it is made for *lol* Hope to hear from U again! PS! I love your nice body!!! Mmmm Grrrr!

mungo

1st Like
Media
Hi Size Queen,

You sound interesting.My cock is just over 8 inches and live in Newcastle. I would like to hear about youe encounters.

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi, thanks for the nice hellos. Sorry Simon9, I don't deliver. Mungo, could you tell me a bit more about yourself? My boyfriends profile is 'Green Lantern' if anyone is interested- we've put a post on here (under his user name) under Large Penis Personal Ads that explains more about me. Sorry if I don't respond to all messages, I'm afraid I don't have the time.