Size-queen-king

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I skimmed through this thread and I realised something.

Everytime I see a shooting star, I wish all girls become size queens. Is there a term for guys who only (or mainly) want to have sex with size queens? Because I'm becoming one of them. A few of the girls I have slept with were at least some kind of way into big dicks.
I'm often a little dissapointed when my partner doesn't make it clear in some way that I have a great cock. This started because my first partners were really into my size and never stopped complimenting me about it.
Then I started looking up these statistics, realising that I'm part of a very small group of mankind. That gives some kind of kick.

Also, the best sex I've had so far, was with size queens, or aspiring size queens.
But sadly, the greater part of womenkind is no size queen.

Anyone else with this preference? Or any size queens who care to comment?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What happens when they become such size-queens that you won't do anymore? :eek: Someone who wants big, often wants bigger... and bigger... ;)

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
By asking this question you answered it yourself. But that's not why I started this thread. This thread is not about the female preference.
It's about the preference of males for size queens. Anybody who shares this preference?

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am with you on this one. I like having my cock worshipped. I my experience the best cock worshippers are size queens. I also get off when women treat me like a peice of meat.