size queen nurses

When I lived in San Francisco years back I dated a girl for a while who was an E.R. nurse..She was truly a size queen and would tell me stories of seeing patients dicks..she once told me about a black fellow who she had to shave down there and said when she lifted the sheet she saw the largest limp penis she ever saw ,she said it was almost 10 inches long completely soft..and that later she had sex with him in his hospital bed! I dont know if she was fibbing..lol but have any of you nurses on here ever had a similar experience?:tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah.... professionalism just goes out the window when a woman is talking about big cock.

patient confidentiality... never heard of it.
:rolleyes:

Hi fellow cape codder!..I agree BUT she was/is a free spirit..and I believe she did exactly what she said.

well if my name was "really small" id have a crappy attitude too....

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got a friend who is a nurse in a psychiatric facility and once said there was an incident with an older teen jacking off in a commons area and it was the biggest one she had ever seen. No, she did not then have sex with him but she did tell her size queen friends! ;-)

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
I got a friend who is a nurse in a psychiatric facility and once said there was an incident with an older teen jacking off in a commons area and it was the biggest one she had ever seen. No, she did not then have sex with him but she did tell her size queen friends! ;-)

Of course that happened dear, of course....

SuckmeNOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From someone who considered going into nursing and wanting to be a surgeon in my early teens (didn't get the grades :( ) i think this is actually disgusting. Friend or not you should of reported her. this is disgusting.

yumafarmer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who was an x-ray tech before staying home with her kids.* One evening my wife and I were over at her house for drinks with a few couples.* She was huddled around the bar with the other women and I heard her mention that she had seen the biggest dick ever on a man whose pelvis she'd x-rayed that afternoon.* She had a picture of*the x-ray*on her iPhone.* Seeing the girls' jaws*drop was priceless.* I looked at her husband and he just shook his head.* She mentioned that she sees guys dicks all the time during abdominal x-rays for back pain or indegestion.* It surprised me at the time, to hear*her talking about*big dicks in a room of mixed company.**She's a fine looking woman, and often likes to walk around in a bikini top and blue jeans in the summer to show off the rack*Todd paid good money for, but I thought she had a little more class than that.* *She and Todd did seperate and she fucked five guys during that two month period before they mended their relationship, one in her Tahoe outside a bar (according to my wife).* But that was before we knew them.*

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having been in the medical profession for many years, I have to say that your friend is one shitty nurse lacking any sort of professionalism or compassion and really should not be in a position where another human beings health is in her hands.

If getting laid and looking at cocks takes precedent over taking care of patients then she seriously needs professional help. No two ways about it.