Size Queen Office Offer

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a quick large penis-related incident/opportunity that just was presented to me.

My company shares its offices with another firm. We all get along quite well and occassionally socialize together. There is one outgoing, young lady at this other firm who has a great personality, is hard-charging in work and life, and is sexually confident. I am about 15 years older than she and we have occassional "what shall I do with my life" conversations, where I give her some guidance. I also know and like her boyfriend (who is inthe States temporarily and will be heading home soon - she will not be joining him).

Also, ever since I came into the office in jeans (for a few days during a snowstorm last winter) that can be quite revealing of my size, this young lady has been much more flirtatious and clearly checks out my package - or rather, since this is hard to do as I'm most often in suits, makes it clear that she is eyeing my package.

Well, my company is moving to new offices soon. She came into my office about 30 minutes ago to say that she is sad to hear we're leaving. She then stated straight out and in a completely comfortable manner, "Well, if you're willing, I'd love to fool around with you. I've been dying to get in your pants ever since I saw you in jeans. Think about it. I won't be upset if you say no." And out she walked.

Well, I'm happily involved in a relationship and won't be taking her up on her offer, but I LOVE her manner.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughty bhoy, you have enough meat to feed a 3rd world country!