size queen search

iwfuutaudls: unfortunately, this add is not for me. my big dick is the sole property of my girlfriend. however, with the permission of my gf, i would like to find out, just a general ball park, how many, if any, size queens reside in san diego, ca.

in case you don't know, size queens are ladies who absolutely love big dicks, or huge cocks as it is put more vulgarly. why am i interested in finding this out? because my girlfriend is a size queen and i am simultaneously excited and intimidated by it. she says that alot of girls are but just don't show it so i have no reason to be intimidated, especially since i am well hung. but, even my 8.5 inches don't match up against her 11 inch purple jelly dong.

sooo......i want to know. how many size queens are here in san diego, ca? and please share some of your experiences with me. i am basically looking for proof that my girlfriend is not the only one so that i will no longer be intimidated by her. she feels that my uncertainty is slightly imparing our relationship so she agreed to allow me to post this.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Not all size queens come here, I think very few do and there are many more who don't come here, for various reasons. I wish there were though ;)

I mean we have thousands of LP guys and 20 LP gals at a push. I think girls like to keep quiet about it or are too busy enjoyin large penises to come here lol.

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by iwfuutaudls@Feb 25 2005, 05:23 AM
unfortunately, this add is not for me. my big dick is the sole property of my girlfriend. however, with the permission of my gf, i would like to find out, just a general ball park, how many, if any, size queens reside in san diego, ca.

in case you don't know, size queens are ladies who absolutely love big dicks, or huge cocks as it is put more vulgarly. why am i interested in finding this out? because my girlfriend is a size queen and i am simultaneously excited and intimidated by it. she says that alot of girls are but just don't show it so i have no reason to be intimidated, especially since i am well hung. but, even my 8.5 inches don't match up against her 11 inch purple jelly dong.

sooo......i want to know. how many size queens are here in san diego, ca? and please share some of your experiences with me. i am basically looking for proof that my girlfriend is not the only one so that i will no longer be intimidated by her. she feels that my uncertainty is slightly imparing our relationship so she agreed to allow me to post this.
[post=286265]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, I disagree with your definition. Size queens primarily refers to gay men, (like myself) who prefer larger men. That women consider themselves part of that is, IMHO, secondary.

I am in Western New York however, and don't fit into your "survey" geographically.

As for your intimidation at your girlfriend's 11 jelly dong, don't be. Although I personally like length over girth, 8.5 is plenty, even for me. I love that full feeling when it is pressing against my bladder, prostate, and second ring. (Sorry if that's TMI, just telling the truth.) 8 to 9 does just that, more seems to be wasted...

With women, the clit has a lot to do with stimulation (or so I've heard). Since the nerves going to the clit are basically the same ones we guys have in our dicks, it makes sense. So if I were you, I wouldn't fret about it.

iwfuutaudls: thanks husky. i appreciate the help. and the honesty on your part. i know a couple homosexual guys out here but they are bashfull when it comes to talking about their personal preferrences in front of straight men.

she told me the same thing. and it completely makes sense. but i am still a guy. as i was telling her earlier today. human sex psychology is best described in two sentences, these sentences are:

every woman wants to be every man's fantasy. every man wants to be his woman's ultimate fantasy.

basically, i am nervous/intimidated because i believe that it is my role and my duty as her boyfriend not only to pleasure her but to be her ultimate pleasure. and i feel that i am not nor will i ever be her absolute perfect fuck. but i want to be soo bad, i can not describe the overwhelming joy, the fire of happiness, that surges through my body every time she orgasms. there is nothing that i treasure more sexually then getting her off. and so you see why i want to be her absolute, ultimate, pleasure. but i fear, because it is becoming painfully clear, that i am not and can not.....

rainiercats

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi there,

No, I don't think you or your girfriend are off base on this subject. I just happen to reside very close to SD and I most decidedly like them on the large side. Not huge as in horse size but long enough where it hits the back wall without hurting too much and very thick. Girth is my weak spot...I love to be stretched cause it makes my clit that much more exposed.

My ex wanted me to experiment with 3-somes and large guys but unfortunately I did not relent till late in the marriage. Boy was he right. I enjoy 2 men at once and can handle both in my vagina if they are of normal size. I also enjoy large toys but nothing beats the real thing.

So your GF is right as far as I'm concerned. Big units are sexier to look at, handle, caress and take to the hilt. You just need to realize that the equipment can do harm so bigger guys need to be careful.

I've posted some pics so if you want to chat further I'm available.

bye for now,

Cats

wolfiemia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are couples here also - just don't seem to be many guys here for that reason.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were asked, honestly, I would tell you that while I enjoy my husbands 7 plus inches I would rather have shorter. I think I have a short vagina (because if he isn't careful and gets too carried away he hits the cervix) or something, and It hurts like hell! My husband actually felt bad the last time becuase I wasnt' prepared.

I was with someone who was 5-6 and it was more orgasmic because I wasn't worried he was going to hurt me. This is my opinion though so I am sure many women enjoy the larger ones, or so i have heard. And to tell the truth anything that is done to the clit is more stimulating than anything that is done to the vaginal walls or inside. with the exception of the g spot.

Most women who orgasm do it during "tongue lashings" on the clit. Oral is still in my opinion the best way to orgasm. It is intense and satisfying....

Question for you men....Do you feel the orgasms your g/f or wives have? My husband swears he can feel me pulsate and squeeze down on him when I orgasm.

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the girl husbands hung well. some of the women i've been with clench very tight when they orgasm, others are just a gentle pulse, but ya you definatly know when some are cumming. especially if the guy is a bit thicker and he can notice the contractions a little more

just my two pennies

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
husbands_hung_well said:
Question for you men....Do you feel the orgasms your g/f or wives have? My husband swears he can feel me pulsate and squeeze down on him when I orgasm.

My wife only has clitoral orgasms and never from intercourse. In the last few years her orgasms from cunnilingus have gotten stronger and stronger to the point that when she starts to cum her pelvic and hip bones give off a cracking sound and her pelvis gyrates uncontrollably. Her vagina contracts numerous times and hard, I love having my tongue at her opening and feeling all of her movements.

ucscgal

Just Browsing
Media
:hail:
Hi, I'm a size queen in Santa Cruz, CA.
I am looking for a man with a large penis in this area? Do you know any guys up here looking for a size queen?
Mango

cutiendenver2002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am new to this site but I am PROUD to say I AM A HUGE SIZE QUEEN!!! I love a huge cock and love men who show it off. So any HUNG men out there feel free to make a new friend with me.

latincock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LA area myself but I frequently am in san diego. I've never met a size queen myself. Most women don't obsess over penis size (unless its too small). And I agree with the above reply, size queen usually refers to males not females. Good luck in your search.

nevadaeve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a former california resident (nownevada) i have recently becum a size queen and believe that size does matter............................and crap i wish i didnt but , my recent "fwb" is usually 10 but GETS TO AN 11 WITH ME AND reading ask men .com i have found out that you big guys are hard(no pun) to find .............LADIES DONT BE SHY IF YOU EWANT A BIG DICK SAY SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

laguy

1st Like
Media
I have four younger gorgeous sisters not one of them cares about dick size it's a total male thing. I was really shocked. I'm always surprised to see women on here at times it kinda scares me alittle I think they have problems. One interesting note is that a sister of mine says she prefers smaller men becasue they last longer and she was a rock and roll groupie who grew up to become a scientist. I did know one girl who was a size queen but she also prefered gay men as friends and she was kinda whoreish but she eventually grew out of it when she became more interested in marriage and having a family- I guess when she went from little girl to woman. I think when a woman becomes a size queen it is because she mistake penis size for masculinity as a lot of gay men do. It's very mental and has little to do with vaginal pleasure, thats a medical fact and confirmed by nearly every woman I know. I actually ask this question to girls alot becasue I have been obsessed with my smaller that average dick for years and have always been very jealous of large guys- who seem to think that small guys should be proud of thier penises- whatever. I actually sleep with men becasue I love large cocks but amd not emotionally attached to them. I think the only time a woman cares about penis size is when they are demasculinizing men. Surprisingly most healthy socially undamaged gay men (the ones from supportive, accepting backgrounds) seem less concerend with size as and more concerned with substance. Truly gay men are very cool.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, so let me get this straight. You think it is okay, and acceptable for you to "love large cocks " but I am scary and have problems just because I am a woman who happens to like large cocks? Maybe you should reconsider getting penis size advice from your sisters before you go making gross generalizations? I mean really, who talks about penis preference with their brother? Talk about scary....:confused:

It's very mental and has little to do with vaginal pleasure, that's a medical fact and confirmed by nearly every woman I know..."

How the heck would you know? Do you have a vagina? Can you show me this said "medical fact", cause the last time I had the pleasure of fucking a big one...I'm pretty sure my vagina enjoyed it more than my mind!

laguy said:
I have four younger gorgeous sisters not one of them cares about dick size it's a total male thing. I was really shocked. I'm always surprised to see women on here at times it kinda scares me alittle I think they have problems. One interesting note is that a sister of mine says she prefers smaller men becasue they last longer and she was a rock and roll groupie who grew up to become a scientist. I did know one girl who was a size queen but she also prefered gay men as friends and she was kinda whoreish but she eventually grew out of it when she became more interested in marriage and having a family- I guess when she went from little girl to woman. I think when a woman becomes a size queen it is because she mistake penis size for masculinity as a lot of gay men do. It's very mental and has little to do with vaginal pleasure, thats a medical fact and confirmed by nearly every woman I know. I actually ask this question to girls alot becasue I have been obsessed with my smaller that average dick for years and have always been very jealous of large guys- who seem to think that small guys should be proud of thier penises- whatever. I actually sleep with men becasue I love large cocks but amd not emotionally attached to them. I think the only time a woman cares about penis size is when they are demasculinizing men. Surprisingly most healthy socially undamaged gay men (the ones from supportive, accepting backgrounds) seem less concerend with size as and more concerned with substance. Truly gay men are very cool.

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait...what?? Not everyone talks about penis size with their sisters?? I better find another topic to discuss at this year's Thanksgiving get together then!

Hi there, I am proud to say I am a size queen, I am gay, and I live in san diego CA. I have always had a fascination with big cock, even though i myself am 8.5 inches.