Size Queen?

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently started chatting with a 25 year old Asian. He's handsome, fit, sexy, personable, and rather inexperienced sexually. He wants to be my BoyToy, my BottomBoy (I'm 45 years old). He's currently in Singapore, but has travelled to the USA a couple of times. We've traded pics, chatted for hours at a time, and the chemistry seems to certainly be there. We're in talks about spending a week or so together here in the USA.

His uncut cock is 5 inches HARD----My uncut cock is 5 inches SOFT. I'm wondering if I can work with a 5 inch hard on? I'm rather spoiled---I've usually had well hung men. His 5 inch boner will be the smallest cock I've ever sucked. I'm a total top (go near my ass, my cock gets as limp as a wet noodle). So, it's not like he'll be fucking me with his small cock (oh, he's 3 fingers thick).

Should I try this out? Go ahead and plan the Asian/American, younger/older relationship? Or, am I a fucking, shallow size queen?

Anyone have experience with larger/smaller cock relationships?

All feedback appreciated!

(He is one of the most beautiful men I've ever laid eyes on!...His personality, sense of humor, romantic nature, and style are all a huge plus...Again, the chemistry is certainly there):wink:

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been with a guy who was large, I mean 12inches long, but he was so arrogant and all he cared about was himself. He wanted me to do anal and i tried it. I thought he was going mutilate my ass. No more. I left.

I was with a guy who has a smaller cock...6inches HARD. He made me feel good. I loved him for, until he cussed me out and left me.

All i am saying here in a world where relationships are hard to come by and dissolving daily.
Other fascets about him you love, don't throw away something that has potential to grow into something. Love him like no tomorrow.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Anyone have experience with larger/smaller cock relationships?

All feedback appreciated!

(He is one of the most beautiful men I've ever laid eyes on!...His personality, sense of humor, romantic nature, and style are all a huge plus...Again, the chemistry is certainly there):wink:

A relationship lasts longer than a f*uck. He sounds more like relationship material than a one night stand. I suppose much is up to what you prefer - a relationship or a quicky.

D

deleted356166

Not to discourage your future happiness, but this similar thing happened to a friend of mine. They talked for almost a full year before deciding to meet. The guy from Thailand arrived on a Friday night and they shared a glorious weekend together. On Monday my friend was robbed blind while at work. All I'm saying is BE CAREFUL! I wish nothing but the best for everyone. :)

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kewlkid75, Avg Joe, Tytang, and Chgoburbsgwm26,
Thank you, guys! You did provide me with food for thought. As the Cyber-relationship develops, I'll keep you posted.

I'm curious, has anyone on LPSG ever developed a relationship with someone from CyberSpace? Tell me about the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Thank you!