Size Queens and Orgasms?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omaha....bring it on baby, ( especially BRING IT TO ME since i just saw your pics !!!! :eek: :smile: :smile: )
I simply love men like that.....I am talking more about men openly market themsleves as oral sex gods, we hear it alot in the clubs we go to as the talk is always very sexual there.

There are three men that come to my mind that this really applys to, all of them so obesssed with going down on girls it is insane and they don't want to do anything else ( they have 4-5 inch erect cocks)

Not a rule, but something we find facinating.

:smile:

Honey

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WildHoney said:
Omaha....bring it on baby, ( especially BRING IT TO ME since i just saw your pics !!!! :eek: :smile: :smile: )
I simply love men like that.....I am talking more about men openly market themsleves as oral sex gods, we hear it alot in the clubs we go to as the talk is always very sexual there.

There are three men that come to my mind that this really applys to, all of them so obesssed with going down on girls it is insane and they don't want to do anything else ( they have 4-5 inch erect cocks)

Honey

Well thank you for the kind words Miss Honey!!:redface: I would definately BRING IT:yup::32: Your husband is a VERY lucky man...not only because of your looks, but the passion that you speak of regarding sex in this or any of your other posts. (That post of you talking about you drenching when you come gave me a bit of a tickle down there reading that).

Ahhhh ok ok ok I gotcha now about the men who claim to be Oral Gods. (Sorry I misinterpreted it because its after 4am here). Oral's one thing and only part of the equasion. Let me continue further:

WOMEN WANT TO BE PENETRATED...AND PENETRATED GOOD

Hell...even the biggest man-hating lesbians own a strap-on (but will never admit it).

Maybe these men who claim oral fame...simply and stupidly believe that superior oral skills separates them from the pack? I guess you could say its a great way to rack up points, but it doesnt garantee a winning score!

I need some sleep LOL

...OmahaBeef

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
lightninggirl said:
...because i have been extremely explicit in asking for what i want, most of my sexual partners have been well over 8". one of my favourite lines to hit a guy with on the 2nd or 3rd date was, "let's talk cock ... how big ARE you?" if you don't ask, you won't get what you want. no surprises here.
Oh lightninggirl, I really wish more girls were like you in expressing what they desire in an open, honest and upfront way. It would be better all round for everyone concerned. (Alright, maybe not the little guys: "Are you sure you're average? I mean I really don't want anything bigger than five and a half inches. Those big things gross me out.."
:biggrin1:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WildHoney said:

Honey

aha, i think i get the point now wildhoney, guys who constantly go on and on about anything get kinda annoying, i hear dat! and while then the oral they give may be good, they can't back it up with the pounding yer lookin' for after the tongue-lashing.

does the 'go on and on about..' go for the big guys who can't seem to say anything that doesn't involve the size of their cock? or are they forgiven, cause they have a big one and they can say anything they want, anytime they want

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sk Bum,

Really hung guys get away with a whole lot from me :rolleyes: If they are a dud fuck, they can always just stand there and look pretty hahhaha :smile:

Honey

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hehe, gotcha. kinda like a former co-worker, she was stunningly gorgeous, but when she opened her mouth.......ruined it all. yet, amazingly, i still enjoyed looking at her ;-)

lacuna22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lightning and honey, i could be wrong here i guess, but i'm calling bullshit on you. whenever guys get together and joke (talk) about sex, one truth becomes evident: guys either like going down on a woman or they don't, cock size notwithstanding. and if they like it, they really like it. if they don't, nothing you do will get them to enjoy it.

i seriously doubt it's a small-dick overcompensation issue. that usually manifests itself in cars, stock trading and golf :p

personally, i love it, could do it all night, and i am 8.5x6.5.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lacuna.....I am happy for you to call me on it actually :smile: I am sure there are alot of guys out there with giant shlongs who get 10/10 for oral effort, and good for them ( and for their women !!)

I am merely saying, the smaller your cock, the more likely you are to MAKE SURE you are bloody good at it.

Honey

( who deosn't care either way as long as you fuck me like a wild man :biggrin1: )

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny because that's my experience as well.
Oral is fine if I need help getting warmed up. Fingering works too and actually I like that better than oral if the guy knows how to do it. But frankly most of the time if I'm really turned on I get really wet. Like I've been told by guys stuff like they've never been with a woman who gets as wet as I do. So my point is if I'm already turned on and don't need a warm-up, then really I just want the dick. The other stuff is nice but the other stuff ain't my bread 'n butter. :cool:

WildHoney said:
You know lightngirl you may be on to something:smile:

We are active swingers and our in joke is , men who rave on and on about their oral technique and how much they love oral sex with women have small dicks, we have yet to be proven wrong :biggrin1:

I am not saying men with large cocks are bad at oral, just that small men market themselves as oral kings to pick up the slack for lacking in penis size I guess.

Honey

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
It's funny because that's my experience as well.
Oral is fine if I need help getting warmed up. Fingering works too and actually I like that better than oral if the guy knows how to do it. But frankly most of the time if I'm really turned on I get really wet. Like I've been told by guys stuff like they've never been with a woman who gets as wet as I do. So my point is if I'm already turned on and don't need a warm-up, then really I just want the dick. The other stuff is nice but the other stuff ain't my bread 'n butter. :cool:

You just explained my GF right here modernluv, oral is cool, but doesn't do much, a good fingering is better, but nothing is as good as the real thing. I don't know how many other women there are like you and my GF on this, it seems like most of whom I've talked to would rather have a guy go down on them for an hour then get fucked for an hour, But who knows?

deepthroat512

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess I'm a perv then, for loving oral so much (giving receiving, whatever). To me it just fuckin hot. And I guess I do it out of habit... I haven't been with a lot of women that I can just "jump right in" without giving it a good ol' fashion tongue lashing first.

Too bad I don't fit into the 8+ category though... I hear 8x6 is the magic number.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess I'm a perv then, for loving oral so much (giving receiving, whatever). To me it just fuckin hot. And I guess I do it out of habit... I haven't been with a lot of women that I can just "jump right in" without giving it a good ol' fashion tongue lashing first.

Too bad I don't fit into the 8+ category though... I hear 8x6 is the magic number.

There is no overall magic number. Every woman has her own. (That said, yeah, 8X6 is MY magic number :biggrin1: :biggrin1: )
As for oral, who said anything about it being perverted? I think oral feels nice, but for a couple minutes is all. Then it starts getting boring. But worry not. I have girlfriends who absolutely love it, and they think I'm crazy. :rolleyes:
And finally, as for "jumping right in", sometimes guys forget that foreplay begins when the clothes are still on. Just recently I met a guy at a dance club. We danced, rubbed up against each other, flirted, etc. By the time we got back to his place it was just strip down and get to the main course. I was already so turned on by all the other stuff.

deepthroat512

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn thats hot... I guess I got a ways to go... cant dance for shit, and they wouldn't let me near a dance club, lol. Can't win'em all ... but you're right about the foreplay. Thanks

@sk_bum if your penis is average you make me feel even more depressed---

does size matter? am i supposed to feel nothing but love for my husband (his cock being some 6" when fully erected, but i think it shortens to 3-4" during intercourse)?

I thought that after 1 year and a half of car sex, getting married would let me feel more comfortable and reach orgasm.

BTW he uses his tongue nice, but I'd like to feel it while he penetrates me (not only when he kisses me) just like I used to do before him, even with small cocks (not as small as his is, anyway).

I've always thought that sex is an essential part of a relationship, and as I feel no passion for him anymore, I've started thinking I should look for what I miss somewhere else, even if I wouldn't wish to.

How can I find what I miss in him - and not in someone else?

Sorry about my English.

Unhappy newly wed (since September, 8)

Ladynsniffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
small size equals better oral. That about sums up my experience. I guess I knew from the beginning I was lacking in penis size (about 3.5 inches erect). Many women I dated would do a "package check" in some way or another...and the result was a kiss goodnight and no second date. I did, of course, charm my way in to the bedroom from time to time but oral became my primary way of satisfying a woman. I could write a book about "performance anxiety."

Anyway, as I got older, I learned that penis size is incredibly variable from very small to very large. Women have all sorts of preferences...but in my opinion, below 4 inches is a deal breaker...so oral skills are critical to have any chance at success at all.

I am married to a size queen. She is beautiful and a fantastic wife...we have an awesome relationship. But, sexually, I am limited to oral (which is better than nothing). She does have a couple of lovers (and 8 x 6 is the minimum for her). When I get to watch...I am amazed at her penetration orgasms. We agreed to this lifestyle when we got together. It works for us. I don't know why mother nature would make a penis so small. But that is the way it is.

marcus