Size queens are few and far between...

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider myself to be one of the lesser "endowed" fellows on this site @ 7" long measured from the side and 5" girth. However, I have yet to find a girl who was unable to orgasm while I was giving it to her. I think too many people are hung up on having to be super huge in order to satisfy women. I really don't think size queens as they are referred to here are that numerous in the real world, maybe on this site which is dedicated to those who are well endowed. So to those out there who are really that concerned with getting bigger, I pose this question: Have you really encountered that many women who have been dissatisfied with your size?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider myself to be one of the lesser "endowed" fellows on this site @ 7" long measured from the side and 5" girth. However, I have yet to find a girl who was unable to orgasm while I was giving it to her. I think too many people are hung up on having to be super huge in order to satisfy women. I really don't think size queens as they are referred to here are that numerous in the real world, maybe on this site which is dedicated to those who are well endowed. So to those out there who are really that concerned with getting bigger, I pose this question: Have you really encountered that many women who have been dissatisfied with your size?

Good post.

I've been with both really small guys, average guys and really huge guys - and I've always been satisfied.

That said, I do prefer the orgasms I get when with a larger guy - they are simply more intens. Probably not because of the size, I think it's all in my mind.

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok just to clarify to the others, what do YOU consider to be "larger" guys?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good post.

I've been with both really small guys, average guys and really huge guys - and I've always been satisfied.

That said, I do prefer the orgasms I get when with a larger guy - they are simply more intens. Probably not because of the size, I think it's all in my mind.

Is probably a little different for men and women, but I do know what you mean TP. My orgasms are larger...longer..bigger load when I'm with a big cock than with smaller ones, and I'm sure a lot to do with the mind set. Bigger guys (or average guys with big attitudes) seem to get me a lot more rev'd.

Just sayin'. :tongue:

tj36013

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I am bit more than average and have so far found it to be more of a problem as far as the anal sex part. Up until now every man that I have been with wouldnt let me because of size,and even now when I give it to my bf it take so long to get it in there that I start to loose my hard-on. Everbody, however, has loved the oral part. I guess everybody likes a challange. I sometimes wish I wasn't quite so large. I think things would go alot smoother.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I am bit more than average and have so far found it to be more of a problem as far as the anal sex part. Up until now every man that I have been with wouldnt let me because of size,and even now when I give it to my bf it take so long to get it in there that I start to loose my hard-on. Everbody, however, has loved the oral part. I guess everybody likes a challange. I sometimes wish I wasn't quite so large. I think things would go alot smoother.

Don't see the problem, dude. Unless you're built like a horse, it's not that difficult to get fucked by a big cock. I truly think it's a head game that some guys and gals just haven't got the hang of. It doesn't mean the guy/gal taking your big cock has to be a loose tunnel...you just have to find someone that knows how to relax and enjoy it. I'm very tight but have had a number of bfs with massive cocks (including my current one) and have never had a problem or a complaint.

I'd suggest more foreplay, lube, etc but whatever you do, it's the bf that needs to feel safe and excited.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok just to clarify to the others, what do YOU consider to be "larger" guys?

I would consider say 7"/5.5" and above larger than average (sorry, guys - but I don't have stats in my head for grading a cock, so if you ask me tomorrow I might give different numbers. It's a feeling, not science - well, at least not for me). And as always girth is more important than length, so a 6"/6.5" would be better for me than a 8"/5.5".

Is probably a little different for men and women, but I do know what you mean TP. My orgasms are larger...longer..bigger load when I'm with a big cock than with smaller ones, and I'm sure a lot to do with the mind set. Bigger guys (or average guys with big attitudes) seem to get me a lot more rev'd.

Just sayin'. :tongue:

Agree - it's mostly in the mind - of course the stretching matters, but that's a "minor" issue. And attitude plays a big role. ;-)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

A woman doesn't have to be a size queen to prefer extra size. Also, satisfaction is a general word. It can come in levels. Maybe one guy leaves a woman satisfied ok, but another guy leaves her satisfied very good, but another guy leaves her breathless.

If a guy has gone with 20 women this is a reasonable distribution:

15 who prefer at least some extra size in girth and/or length - this group includes 4 who prefer big (two size queens and two who prefer big but aren't size queens about it), and eleven who prefer just some extra size but rarely contain any size queens in the group.

4 who prefer average length and girth (this group often contains some who say size doesn't matter).

1 who prefers smallish (this group will often state they have small vaginas).

20 is a small sampling, so those numbers may not apply so closely to an individual's experience, but still give a good general idea of the chances.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with TP. While I have orgasmed with big, medium, and small sized cocks, the orgasms with the bigger ones just seem to be more intense. Now whether the reason for this is physiological or psychological, I cant say.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You are not lesser endowed.

Did you think that maybe some of the men are on here are fakers?

Size queens are a rarity in the real world, and as I stated in another post: a vagina is not this big open hole that needs something huge to fill it up; it's elastic, expandable, and it lubricates when a woman is sexually excited. A woman can get off with a man's finger inside her, and that's not nearly the size of a penis.

Don't sell yourself short.

Good post.

I've had wonderful orgasms with all of my boyfriends no matter what their size. It is psychological for some women to see something large. And it's no different for men. Some men have to see large breasts to get excited. And then there are other men who want to see very small breasted or no breasted women. They're into the pre-pubescent look.

With an adequate amount of foreplay, the majority of women will enjoy the majority of most men's penises, which are average in size.

I agree with TP. While I have orgasmed with big, medium, and small sized cocks, the orgasms with the bigger ones just seem to be more intense. Now whether the reason for this is physiological or psychological, I cant say.

Sex is extremely psychological. After all, even though our brain doesn't look like a sex organ, it is our most powerful one.

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
Froma woman's point of view...for vaginal sex...a tight fit is always best for pleasure. However, even keeping in mind that a woman's opening with stretch, there is a fine line. Also, a woman who has never had kids will generally be smaller....hence, a tighter fit. So, in that case, very thick peniss are a challenge....but, a pleasureablle challenge, as long as time and care are taken!! . Even as one not having kids, one lover of mine was so small, I couldn;'t feel a thing! Well, just something that felt like one finger............but something that feels like 3 fingers..,..much preferred!

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex is extremely psychological. After all, even though our brain doesn't look like a sex organ, it is our most powerful one.

lol...just out of curiousity, do you always phrase your sentences as if you are speaking to a group of seven year olds, or do you actively cultivate the art of condescension?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
You are not lesser endowed.

Did you think that maybe some of the men are on here are fakers?

Size queens are a rarity in the real world, and as I stated in another post: a vagina is not this big open hole that needs something huge to fill it up; it's elastic, expandable, and it lubricates when a woman is sexually excited. A woman can get off with a man's finger inside her, and that's not nearly the size of a penis.

Don't sell yourself short.

I've had wonderful orgasms with all of my boyfriends no matter what their size. It is psychological for some women to see something large. And it's no different for men. Some men have to see large breasts to get excited. And then there are other men who want to see very small breasted or no breasted women. They're into the pre-pubescent look.

With an adequate amount of foreplay, the majority of women will enjoy the majority of most men's penises, which are average in size.

Size queens are not rare. Rare is a strong word. While they make up a small percentage of women (about 10% from my observations and polls), that does not constitute rare. Also, the majority of women prefer extra girth, there is no disputing that, as all one has to do is read around forums and read polls. Plus, some women do prefer extra length. Now just because they prefer extra girth and/or length doesn't necessaily make them size queens. Size queens put much importance on it. Like I said, only about 10% of women consider it important. You speak as if women are in two groups -either 'size queens' or 'it doesn't matter'. The truth is those two groups exist, plus a wide spectrum of women inbetween. See my earlier post in this thread in which I broke it down, generally speaking. How are you a teacher when you aren't being realistic, using the rare word and limiting it to just size queens and the size doesn't matter group. It's not that cut and dry. Plus, you question the measuring of other guys (which is a valid question, as some guys do lie or don't know how to measure), but assume he is measuring correctly. The comparison can't be made without first knowing if he is accurate himself. I can already tell you that measuring from the side is improper, which has already been stated in the OP. It also needs to be known as to whether the measurement is to the skin or to the bone.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with you Teach. As my big brother told me- "There two kinds of pussys in the world. Good 'ol Big Ones and Big 'ol Good Ones." :biggrin1:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

Ms. Teacher wants to talk about the brain. Well, even amongst women who say size doesn't make a difference it is often stated that extra size is visually extra pleasing. Therefore the vast majority of women say a big penis is visually extra pleasing. That's the brain involved and so that visual, not to mention the extra feeling, counts as a form of foreplay/excitement.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does seem like the vast majority of women aren't really bothered either way, but there is a general concensus that says it's a problem if you're too small to be felt. And for those who do prefer larger, I'm sure that most of it is conditioning or purely a visual novelty, as someone has already mentioned. Either way, I don't think anyone actually gets into bed with a guy expecting him to be hung because you just never know for sure, so it seems to be a sort of cherry on top thing at best. When girls have unzipped me it's usually been a kind of subdued "wow, nice" rather than this whole earth-shattering event folks would have you believe. Sex is quite flexible in terms of practicalities though, and I'm quite grateful to be able to do all positions etc. Maybe the friction is also pretty decent, but that's about it. Granted I'm not huge, but my measurements are true, I don't do the internet inches thing.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
lol...just out of curiousity, do you always phrase your sentences as if you are speaking to a group of seven year olds, or do you actively cultivate the art of condescension?

The problem I have with her post is that she puts it as if almost all women are right along side her on this, when actually only about 1 out of every 5 women have the same 'size doesn't matter at all' viewpoint as she does.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a hilariously phrased OP title. Size queens is a term most frequently used by gays, and, dears, they are anything BUT few and far between in gay circles and communities. Later on you hear about women being called 'size queens', but unless there has been a huge change over the last two decades, the term usually refers to gay men. The more monogamous family-values types of gays are usually the only ones who are not to some degree 'size queens', one could even say that most urban gays are definitely size queens. I rarely heard 'size queen' for women except for certain show biz types like Ethel Merman and Martha Raye who were always looking for Big Dick.

You are probably right that fewer women qualify as 'size queens', and since that's what you are concerned with here, I've only written this up because it may be that the term refers more often to gay men, because among gay men, you will find a plethora of size queens. I don't where this originated, though.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wasn't aware I was being condescending, Mr. Stretch. And I'm teaching 5th grade this year. I can see by your screen name that you are the man who stretches all those tight ladies. :rolleyes:

Size queens are not rare. Rare is a strong word. While they make up a small percentage of women (about 10% from my observations and polls), that does not constitute rare.

I would say they are not even 1% of the population. Show me some proof and then I'll believe it. Like Mr. Stretch, you have one of those screen names that demands women crave your penis. :biggrin1:

Ms. Teacher wants to talk about the brain. Well, even amongst women who say size doesn't make a difference it is often stated that extra size is visually extra pleasing. Therefore the vast majority of women say a big penis is visually extra pleasing. That's the brain involved and so that visual, not to mention the extra feeling, counts as a form of foreplay/excitement.

Yes, some women do like to see large, but women often see something larger than it appears. I read a post somewhere on a thread, and I think the guy said he was about 7", but his partner assumed he was like 10" the first time she saw it coming at her. Men overestimate the size of women's breasts, too.

It does seem like the vast majority of women aren't really bothered either way, but there is a general concensus that says it's a problem if you're too small to be felt.

Very few men fit into that category. With the correct positioning, she will enjoy it. And don't always blame it on the man. Maybe the woman is not as tight. Vaginas vary like penises.

And for those who do prefer larger, I'm sure that most of it is conditioning or purely a visual novelty, as someone has already mentioned. Either way, I don't think anyone actually gets into bed with a guy expecting him to be hung because you just never know for sure, so it seems to be a sort of cherry on top thing at best.

Very true.

When girls have unzipped me it's usually been a kind of subdued "wow, nice" rather than this whole earth-shattering event folks would have you believe.

At least you're humble--unlike some. Most of us don't go crazy like those crazy porn chicks.

Granted I'm not huge, but my measurements are true, I don't do the internet inches thing.

And that's a good thing!

The problem I have with her post is that she puts it as if almost all women are right along side her on this, when actually only about 1 out of every 5 women have the same 'size doesn't matter at all' viewpoint as she does.

Not all women or men are going to agree on this topic. You will get a variety of opinions on any subject. For most women, size does not matter.

Again, some women have tighter vaginal canals and some are looser. Just because your name is superlarge doesn't mean women are craving you. Technique and positions play an extremely important part of sex. A "big" man need not rest on his laurels.

I don't know about some of you guys.:rolleyes: Just because you've got a big one does in no way mean that you are any better than a smaller or average guy.

This is a hilariously phrased OP title. Size queens is a term most frequently used by gays, and, dears, they are anything BUT few and far between in gay circles and communities. Later on you hear about women being called 'size queens', but unless there has been a huge change over the last two decades, the term usually refers to gay men.

I wasn't aware of that.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I would say they are not even 1% of the population. Show me some proof and then I'll believe it.

You're wildly guessing based on no more than your personal feelings. If I just based it on what my personal inclination to believe is I'd post that 99% of all women are size queens. Unlike you, and so many others who tend to post unobjectively, I'm trying to keep a level of objectivity involved. You'll change your mind on how many size queens? Oh really? Ha, no you won't! Ok, here's something for starters. Generally speaking Psychology Today's staff has proven themself to be studious. Here's a poll they conducted:

HOW WOMEN FEEL ABOUT PENIS:
LENGTH WIDTH
Care a great deal 8% 13%
Care moderately 34% 38%
Care a little 31% 28%
Care not at all 27% 21%
Psychology Today: Men's bodies--the survey