Size queens are few and far between...

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
This is a hilariously phrased OP title. Size queens is a term most frequently used by gays, and, dears, they are anything BUT few and far between in gay circles and communities. Later on you hear about women being called 'size queens', but unless there has been a huge change over the last two decades, the term usually refers to gay men. The more monogamous family-values types of gays are usually the only ones who are not to some degree 'size queens', one could even say that most urban gays are definitely size queens. I rarely heard 'size queen' for women except for certain show biz types like Ethel Merman and Martha Raye who were always looking for Big Dick.

Yes, it did start out in the gay community but it now has spread quite a lot towards describing women also. Janet Jackson has even recently used the term to describe herself, and some of her gfs, in a magazine interview.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it all boils down to personal preference. I, prefer a guy with a BIG DICK. it is what it is. thank god for the variety of cock out there as there is something for everyone

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
And then there are other men who want to see very small breasted or no breasted women. They're into the pre-pubescent look.

You are wrong.

A man's penchant for smaller than average breasts on a female is in no way indicative of him being attracted to the pre-pubescent physical appearance of a female.

Moreso, average or larger than average breasts are not a benchmark for diagnosing whether females are post-pubescent or not.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 7.25" x 6.25", I only had one gal who said she had had bigger cock than mine and she had a big pussy. but she was the one who came and saw me every 2 weeks when her bf was gone. so maybe she was BSing me. she was tall at 5'11", and always super wet, when she came, it was quite sudden, and intense, lots & lots of cum. if we both came together it was a mess, get the Bounty paper towels!!!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, some women do like to see large, but women often see something larger than it appears. I read a post somewhere on a thread, and I think the guy said he was about 7", but his partner assumed he was like 10" the first time she saw it coming at her. Men overestimate the size of women's breasts, too.

Guys know small from average from big breasts. You're going to take that post and then try to imply that as typical - that women can't tell a mandingo size from above average size. I'm about done posting in this thread. You're not teaching much of anything accurate here.

Odinn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys know small from average from big breasts. You're going to take that post and then try to imply that as typical - that women can't tell a mandingo size from above average size. I'm about done posting in this thread. You're not teaching much of anything accurate here.

It seems to me like superlarge's dick size is the only thing he has going in his life... Teacher, just tell him all women like them really big and thick. Them maybe he can feel better about his pathetic life...

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It seems to me like superlarge's dick size is the only thing he has going in his life... Teacher, just tell him all women like them really big and thick. Them maybe he can feel better about his pathetic life...

Assumption. My handle is indicative of my wishes my dick was big. I've never made it a secret that I'm average size. At no point have I said or implied that all women are size queens or that all women want a big dick. My posts have been to show there is a distribution in preferences and what that percentage distribution appears to be. I don't see where I deserve such an attack for trying to bring some accurate objective info into a thread. I'm done with this thread and LPSG. I'm not going to spin my wheels anymore, posting with no affect. Carry on folks. Bye bye.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
superlarge, thanks for your posts. I always find them interesting and I appreciate your research on penis and sexual matters.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
superlarge, thanks for your posts. I always find them interesting and I appreciate your research on penis and sexual matters.

Thanks. I may post in the Adult Videos section once in a while. I've been doing research and creating a chart from the Mandingo vids so as to help determine the upper limits of what women can handle and also to help determine whether or not white, black and Asian women differ in vagina depth - how deep he goes before he bottoms out. I've charted 25 vids so far. Not a politically correct thing to do, but at least I'll have more than opinion on my side.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
INTERNET INCHES = measure along top of your penis, add 2 inches
measure around penis, add 2 inches
and thats how you get your length and girth

im 9x8.5 uncut, any takers?

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha ok I figured it had something to do with embellishing. But to clarify my thread, I was referring to size queens as those who would rather not be with you because your penis is not big enough. Those women, in my opinion are few and far between. Especially when your intimacy is not purely sexual i.e. "love making." So therefore, what I was trying to say is that I think most men should be happy with what they were born with (with a few exceptions) because chances are the vast majority of women will enjoy it!

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To whomever said that my measuring from the side was improper, I simply obtained a measurement for the sake of the thread even though it is almost the same as if I had measured from the top, say 1/4 of an inch. Albeit I am quite satisfied with it because I'm a very thin chap at 6' 140 lbs. I think it looks quite large on my thin frame.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha ok I figured it had something to do with embellishing. But to clarify my thread, I was referring to size queens as those who would rather not be with you because your penis is not big enough. Those women, in my opinion are few and far between. Especially when your intimacy is not purely sexual i.e. "love making." So therefore, what I was trying to say is that I think most men should be happy with what they were born with (with a few exceptions) because chances are the vast majority of women will enjoy it!

Quite a few women have told me that they could not feel my penis during intercourse, but I would not describe them as 'size queens'. They were probably just disappointed that I was significantly smaller than average, particularly with respect to girth, which is a full inch less than the average of 5+ inches. Women who prefer average girth--which is most women--would certainly not qualify as 'size queens'.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
being gay, I haven't been with that many women, but the few ones I was with never complained, apart from one, who said it's not that big, but once in, I DID HURT HER... maybe it's due to 'it's' natural curvature...! ;) :D

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Average is usually quite good in most of lifes matters :smile:

Some of us just love to stride a bit higher...

Based on my own experience, that's probably true of most women. You not only want something you can feel ('average')--you want something that can send you into the stratosphere.

I'm quite sure I taught several women just how much "size matters."

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite a few women have told me that they could not feel my penis during intercourse, but I would not describe them as 'size queens'. They were probably just disappointed that I was significantly smaller than average, particularly with respect to girth, which is a full inch less than the average of 5+ inches. Women who prefer average girth--which is most women--would certainly not qualify as 'size queens'.

You have to experiment with different positions--positions in which she brings her legs closer together. And remember, no two women are built exactly the same; some are built more tightly than others.

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
Isn't the labor force estimated to be about 210 million adults. Say 100 million adult females. Even 1/2 to 1 percent is 500,000 to 1 million. That's only a small percentage but a million anything isn't rare. Are there really that many or many more than what they seek. 10 percent or 10,000,000 would put it into the stratosphere. I think there is ucla study claiming that attractive women feel they are entitled to such. Who knows for sure ? I've heard experts claim 30% of women don't like sex and some say that estimate is low.