Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive notice they're are alot of threads stating that you women are size queens and wont have sex with a dick unless its a certain size... well what do you women bring to the table or have to offer to where you feel you can make that type of requirement? i think the people would love to know

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In exhange for a guy's large cock I am willing to lie in bed all day being waited on hand and foot, it'd work much better for me if he was willing to dress as a French maid too.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive notice they're are alot of threads stating that you women are size queens and wont have sex with a dick unless its a certain size... well what do you women bring to the table or have to offer to where you feel you can make that type of requirement? i think the people would love to know.

First of all it's not a trade. The real size queens want a man who embodies a number of characteristics, a large penis is just one of them. Actually, I've been here almost a year and I don't think anybody has asked this question quite like you have. I'm guessing that's because many of the men on this site are older, wiser, and know better than to make such an inflammatory demand.

It's a preference just like large breasts, flat tummys; and long shapely legs are a preference which most men demand in women.

One more thing newbie, before you go casting aspersions on the women of this site you may want to post a complete profile and some pics. :mad:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im sorry but maybe i missed how this is a dumb thread ,its a actual question that no one has yet to give a real answer to

Next time you start a thread, check your tone and attitude at the door and you might get serious and respectful answers. Meanwhile, reap what you sow, 'homie'.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive notice they're are alot of threads stating that you women are size queens and wont have sex with a dick unless its a certain size... well what do you women bring to the table or have to offer to where you feel you can make that type of requirement? i think the people would love to know
My guess is that they bring a pussy to the table (or bed or wherever). With most of the straight guys I've ever known, that was enough to allow a woman to make any kind of requirement she chooses.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't have to justify liking larger cocks any more than we have to justify any preference, large cocks are just one of the qualities we'd like in our ideal man. We offer in return what any woman would hopefully offer, an amusing, warm, very sexual dalliance/relationship/whatever. You seem to be assuming that relationships are tit for tat, he offers something, I offer something and all things have to be equal and also that a big cock is some prize that deserves something in return, it's just a fluke if a guy has a big cock and unless he bought a lot of other things to the table he wouldn't be deserving of much of anything. You get out of a relationship what you put into it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't have to justify liking larger cocks any more than we have to justify any preference, large cocks are just one of the qualities we'd like in our ideal man. We offer in return what any woman would hopefully offer, an amusing, warm, very sexual dalliance/relationship/whatever. You seem to be assuming that relationships are tit for tat, he offers something, I offer something and all things have to be equal and also that a big cock is some prize that deserves something in return, it's just a fluke if a guy has a big cock and unless he bought a lot of other things to the table he wouldn't be deserving of much of anything. You get out of a relationship what you put into it.

What she said...

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of the women on this site have more than enough to offer any man from what i can see, most have personalities that far exceed the norm, i hope all the women on this site get their big thick cocks and live happily ever after, amen.

lafever