Size Queens?? Are You Serious?? Plz Answer this

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I dunno. Just as an 'outside observer' I see:

1. It struck me as a fair enough question.
2. I was amazed by the bitter and - in one or two cases - extremely nasty responses. Which seemed to say more about the senders than the guy they seek to execrate.
3. Political Correctness Rules.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
and also personally i prefer smaller to average size breasts so that comment of large breasts holds on weight, all im stating is people should drop the requirements and accept people for what they are

i've NEVER known a guy who was a "size king" when it came to breasts or any other part of a females body. we simply are not as picky as alot of women seem to be IMO.
Homie and icem, you both make reference to breast size, but that's not a fair comparison. Unless you are only into tit-fucking, breasts are a visual/tactile adjunct to sex, not a part of the physical mechanics of sex. Breasts are not sex organs.

Another way of putting it could be, the female size queen is demanding a large cock. The straight male size queen is demanding both a tight pussy and large breasts.

What it boils down to is the vagina and the penis. Many men prefer tight vaginas, and cannot achieve the desired level of sexual satisfaction with a woman whose vagina is less tight. And the converse is true; some women prefer a penis large enough to create a specific degree of friction during intercourse.

Breasts usually don't have nearly that much to do with whether or not a man can achieve an orgasm.
It's not so much what he asked (which has already been asked and answered many, many times if he'd only have looked) but how he asked it. Why would he come to a large penis site and be offended that most of the women want large penises. If you had even actually read this thread, your points have been addressed as well.
You tawdry little trollop! You temptress! You strumpet! Why do you insist on trying to turn me straight? What? You aren't trying to convert me? Well, how's that for effectiveness with no effort? (Love ya, beautiful!)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may not like my answer so I'll duck now and send it via carrier pigeon.

I think it's because there is a common perception among men that women are above such things. Men look at each other and see some pretty ugly guys out there and somehow they've managed to get girlfriends and wives who love them so we (the highly visual sex) men, think to ourselves, "Wow, she must really love his personality." Men have a myth that women are more spiritual and noble creatures who care far more for the intangible things men can bring to a relationship. Men acknowledge that women will find some men handsome, mooning over dreamy idols but they when a relationship gets to sex and the penis, men like to believe, in fact must believe, that they will always be adequate to the task.

For a woman to say she likes big dicks removes her from her marbled pedestal and places her in the baser company of men, who quite expect each other to be superficial when it comes to appearances. It also make men feel insecure. Because the penis is widely believed to be unimprovable, it say to men that size queens won't care about anything else a man can do or give them. Men still believe that a woman's enjoyment in bed is up to the man. If she needs a big dick, then nothing that man will do will satisfy her. And that's humiliating.

So rather than standby and be humiliated, men will turn around and try to humiliate the size queen to make her demands seem unreasonable and unfeminine.

Awwww, that's the sweetest statement of this I've ever heard. :wink:

YES!! Do you have any idea of the number of guys who see a stunning woman across the room and decide they would never approach her because they believe they won't measure-up to her standards? Men even joke about it, "I'll bet she's with some rich GQ boy with a 10" dick," or something like that. It amazes men when a guy other guys consider to be average or even ugly bags a babe. They'll talk about it too. "He must have special talents! Maybe he's secretly rich! Maybe she's seeing him to get back at somebody."

If you think it's a double standard, you're quite right. Men like to believe that women aren't as superficial as they are but also become easily intimidated by a beautiful woman because they believe she gets attention from guys far worthier (rich, hung, hot) than they are and she will choose the worthier guys instead.

Actually, I think we're saying the same thing.

I believe that REAL people are attracted to whatever they are attracted to, but there's a sincerity about them. They say, "oooooh! I want that...." and they either get it or they don't.

What I dislike are "prostitutes" -- people who go around thinking or saying, "I've got this incredible cock/body/vagina/breasts/waiste/etc so therefore I should only get someone with an incredible ________"

People who look at their body as BARTER make me wanna go barf.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is your first comment in this thread, so I don't understand what you're getting at. Or maybe I missed something. Did someone ignore you?

No, nobody ignored me. I was being facetious. My bad. Apologies...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you have any idea of the number of guys who see a stunning woman across the room and decide they would never approach her because they believe they won't measure-up to her standards?

Yes, I can understand that completely. I wouldn't bother to approach a well above average looking woman. I'd figure I was wasting my time. I am very tired of wasting time...

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the OP raises a very valid question in terms of physical appearance. If physical traits matter to you to the point where the person MUST have the trait you desire (or traits you desire.. whatever), than you are setting your standards high.
From most women I meet, penis size is worth more points than just about any other physical trait.
So women, I think the OP should have asked:
What physical features do YOU have that would meet a big dicked man's standards???

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's sad that women really don't have anything to offer...

A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. They aren't "looser" or "tighter" and whether wetter than hell or dry as a bone lube can solve both.

It kind of makes women... useless... :wink:

Oh, and for the record; I support size queens. It's just that one must admit that there really is nothing to offer and that it's a purely aesthetic and selfish passion.

Nothing is wrong with that innately, but as long as everyone understands...

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's because there is a common perception among men that women are above such things. Men look at each other and see some pretty ugly guys out there and somehow they've managed to get girlfriends and wives who love them so we (the highly visual sex) men, think to ourselves, "Wow, she must really love his personality." Men have a myth that women are more spiritual and noble creatures who care far more for the intangible things men can bring to a relationship. Men acknowledge that women will find some men handsome, mooning over dreamy idols but they when a relationship gets to sex and the penis, men like to believe, in fact must believe, that they will always be adequate to the task.

For a woman to say she likes big dicks removes her from her marbled pedestal and places her in the baser company of men, who quite expect each other to be superficial when it comes to appearances. It also make men feel insecure. Because the penis is widely believed to be unimprovable, it say to men that size queens won't care about anything else a man can do or give them. Men still believe that a woman's enjoyment in bed is up to the man. If she needs a big dick, then nothing that man will do will satisfy her. And that's humiliating.

So rather than standby and be humiliated, men will turn around and try to humiliate the size queen to make her demands seem unreasonable and unfeminine.

Well who brainwashed "men in general"? What a wonderful claim. How about THIS claim: Men know that women are naturally sexual beings, and highly sexual at that; they are just likely to show it in more open and public places than men, and obviously it's easier for them to hide. Giggling to their friends about a guy can mean way too much; men just let it all hang out.

That and regardless of penis size "men in general" aren't dumb. How else do you think those pills sell so well?

Alas for the living.

YES!! Do you have any idea of the number of guys who see a stunning woman across the room and decide they would never approach her because they believe they won't measure-up to her standards? Men even joke about it, "I'll bet she's with some rich GQ boy with a 10" dick," or something like that. It amazes men when a guy other guys consider to be average or even ugly bags a babe. They'll talk about it too. "He must have special talents! Maybe he's secretly rich! Maybe she's seeing him to get back at somebody."

If you think it's a double standard, you're quite right. Men like to believe that women aren't as superficial as they are but also become easily intimidated by a beautiful woman because they believe she gets attention from guys far worthier (rich, hung, hot) than they are and she will choose the worthier guys instead.

I just love how you take the misandronistic viewpoint. I'm sure it'll score points with the ladies, sure, but making us all sound ignorant is foolish and even WRONG. Wow, lying, wrong. How about that?

If men think "Well she's in it for the money / sex / etc." then obviously we're not as dense as you make us out to be. That and...

Oh, this isn't a debate forum. o.o'

Well who brainwashed "men in general"? What a wonderful claim. How about THIS claim: Men know that women are naturally sexual beings, and highly sexual at that; they are just likely to show it in more open and public places than men, and obviously it's easier for them to hide. Giggling to their friends about a guy can mean way too much; men just let it all hang out.

That and regardless of penis size "men in general" aren't dumb. How else do you think those pills sell so well?

Alas for the living.

I'd say your claim generalizes women the same way my claim generalized men. I think there is some truth in what you say, I have seen that attitude on the part of men, just not as frequently.

I just love how you take the misandronistic viewpoint. I'm sure it'll score points with the ladies, sure, but making us all sound ignorant is foolish and even WRONG. Wow, lying, wrong. How about that?

If men think "Well she's in it for the money / sex / etc." then obviously we're not as dense as you make us out to be. That and...

Oh, this isn't a debate forum. o.o'

And making all women sound like they have a higher sex drive than men do isn't? Men aren't, "naturally sexual beings?" Have you seen this site alone? Now who is being misandronistic?

I also pointed out that it's a double standard, hence the money/sex/etc was qualified. No, men aren't dumb, but I think each sex believes the most important things to the opposite sex are other than they really are. My point was to counter the assumptions made by milfy for the behavior she has observed.

And yes, this is a debate forum as much as anything else. Feel free to debate whomever you want and welcome to LPSG!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
hahaha this is a good question

in fact it is the first time i have seen a question like this in my years here

skistud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL...Ya all seem to forget that this is "Large Penis Support Group" so chances are the ladies on this site will prefer larger dicks.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that REAL people are attracted to whatever they are attracted to, but there's a sincerity about them. They say, "oooooh! I want that...." and they either get it or they don't.

What I dislike are "prostitutes" -- people who go around thinking or saying, "I've got this incredible cock/body/vagina/breasts/waiste/etc so therefore I should only get someone with an incredible ________"

People who look at their body as BARTER make me wanna go barf.

Exactly... and also the attitude that a woman who doesn't have the "ideal" body (however it's defined) is somehow not worthy of a big guy. There have been other threads similar to this as well. I have enough issues with my body as it is.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may not like my answer so I'll duck now and send it via carrier pigeon.

Thank you for this post. This cleared up some things I've often wondered about. People often forget that when one gender is claimed to consider or rate a certain trait or characteristic less it doesn't mean there is no consideration at all of said trait/characteristic in what people find attractive in others.

Fortunately heated debates always seem to sprout up about what's considered physically attractive. I'm always amazed and happy to see people who formerly thought they had no chance with the opposite sex find out - by gosh - they were attractive to others after all. People are so quirky and have so many strange attractions - often to their own surprise you never know what might happen.

I do think that attraction to the physical is operating in women too...it's just more in the background. But it still exerts subtle and selective influence much like the moon exerts a subtle but still effective influence over life on earth. I don't think - for example - many married women would argue their mate is physically unattractive - at least not to her.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly... and also the attitude that a woman who doesn't have the "ideal" body (however it's defined) is somehow not worthy of a big guy. There have been other threads similar to this as well. I have enough issues with my body as it is.
then they should not talk down/ insult guys that don't fit their "preference"

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. They aren't "looser" or "tighter" and whether wetter than hell or dry as a bone lube can solve both.

Oh, and for the record; I support size queens. It's just that one must admit that there really is nothing to offer and that it's a purely aesthetic and selfish passion.

Interesting approach

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say your claim generalizes women the same way my claim generalized men. I think there is some truth in what you say, I have seen that attitude on the part of men, just not as frequently.

Then lets just compile a true statement rather than having two empty generalizations?

Men are ignoramouses.

Women are pure.

Both aren't true.

And making all women sound like they have a higher sex drive than men do isn't? Men aren't, "naturally sexual beings?" Have you seen this site alone? Now who is being misandronistic?

The objective isn't to say "Women have more" ( seeing as I never said, or even asserted that; I was comparing it to the level and state you had given as an example. The example of purity isn't realistic amongst people my age - AS FAR AS I'VE SEEN - thus making this a personal experience proof just as yours was ) but rather to say "Women do not have that much less". There is nothing wrong with being sexual, and by far how is that misandronistic? It might be misogynistic... Yeah, but saying "Men are purer" if that was the message I was trying to convey is pro-male and not anti-male andro behavior.

I also pointed out that it's a double standard, hence the money/sex/etc was qualified. No, men aren't dumb, but I think each sex believes the most important things to the opposite sex are other than they really are. My point was to counter the assumptions made by milfy for the behavior she has observed.

Well then!

I don't know though, studies of people when based at the primal level really do indicate that the traits are incredibly important.

Women do hunt men with some sort of aesthetic asset usually. Especially older women; young women might not see themselves as capable of attaining a man with said assets, and of course "Love" complicates things, but all in all healthy, and mildly well to do, males will fair better than sexy bums.

As for men, they hunt women who look healthy more often than not, even today men aren't really able to stick to the stereotypical anorexic woman. Women idolize those people, in my opinion, more than men because they just don't have the characteristics of looking like they'd even survive childbirth furthermore being a mother. Men also hunt sensible, well to do, etc. women almost recipricating the women who hunt men.

Women, by nature, are a little more aesthetic than men considering that they are right brained, and men a little more logical; that of course is on the whole and isn't necessarily not subject to case by case results. Regardless the "double standards" I would say are more just suppressions of our primal nature versus our "expressed" human nature redefined.

Don't get me wrong, nothing is wrong with out Social Nature, but it's far from honest. Size Queens are just as aesthetic as a man who is a Boob King or would look for a certain size of the "Booty". They are no different.

I just think we should admit that we are primal creatures and cut our own lies from the loop; we attempt to rectify ourselves in our primal states as "Civilized" with some excuse, but there isn't a reason to do so. If a woman likes a man for his penis or a man likes a woman for her bodily figure, or a woman for his figure and a man for her oral skills, or hell both for their intelligence / money / whatever just admit it.

And yes, this is a debate forum as much as anything else. Feel free to debate whomever you want and welcome to LPSG!

... Yo'

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men think about sexual relationships in a free market, capitalist type way. They like to put thinks into equations. This is how the OP was looking at it. Women seem to think relationships are more about chemistry and love, and not about equating two people's qualities. I do believe that for a relationship to be successful both people have to be about equal; although, there are many qualities that go into that equation, so it's not so easy to figure out. But generally, two people should be about equal in looks (among other things) to work out, for example. So I guess the OP was maybe trying to get a sense of what the relative value of having a large penis is...what does it get a guy?

Equating oneself to others involves being honest about who you are and what qualities you have. I do get a sense that women don't like to do this. I always hear them complain about society putting unrealistic standards on them, etc. and they just get sick of always feeling like they're not good enough. So I can't blame them completely for not wanting to assess what they have to offer.

And for the women that say they just need a larger penis to have good sex, I understand that. But you must admit that large penises are more valuable in our free market sexual society. (The actual value is debatable.) So you have to have something more valuable then the next woman to offer, or be willing to accept something of lesser value from the man.

From a man's point of view (equating qualities) the type of answer I'd have liked to have heard was something like:

"I'd like a larger penis. I think I deserve one because I am better than other women in bed. I love sucking cock and am much better than most women at it. I'm willing to do anything to satisfy my lover and I don't have many sexual hang ups. I think guys with larger penises deserve great sex and I can give them that!"

OR

"I have a great body, toned with large firm breasts. I'm intelligent, successful, kind and well spoken. Honestly, I am better than 96% of other women, so I deserve a man that is equally great. That's why I think I deserve a man with a large cock."

OR

"Well, I am average, but I'd like a larger penis, so I'm willing to accept some flaws in the guy to counteract the desirable larger penis. Maybe he is dirtier than average, or a slob. Maybe his is bald and has crooked teeth. Or he is short or out of shape with a beer gut. Or he is a below average lover. Or he is poor and can't keep a job. Or maybe when he gets stressed out he likes to yell at women and call them names. I'd be willing to accept some of these things to have a larger penis."

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If women have nothing to offer, then why have sex with them? Why talk to them? Why look at them? Why know any at all? Including your worthless mother! Take your misogyny, turn it sideways, and shove it up your pee-hole.