Size Queens, born or made?

Do you think a size queen is born or made?

• Total voters

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the poll results here answer the question.

52.27% of responses are: I am a large man and I think a size queen is made.
and
20.45% of responses are: I am a woman and I think a size queen is made.

Especially since the overwhelming majority of large men say size queens are made. They, more than anybody else, would know from repeated experiences with women who never had a large one before. I know some of my past partners were quite appreciate and told me I was their first well-endowed partner. Looks like once somebody gets to enjoy a large cock, they then prefer larger organs.

Id' say a desire for a large cock is an acquired taste.

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
In my opinion made, how can you know you want / like something you never had....like saying you love chocolate but never tasted it...you can't comprehend from descriptions alone :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After arguing for years to the contrary, I have embraced the fact that I am a size queen. The men in my family and every boyfriend I had was hung. I thought that 8" was the normal size of the male member.

It wasn't until I came to LPSG that I found out that the average male was smaller than 8"

And after encountering several very well presented (but average sized) men during some three and foursomes that I found out that I preferred 8"

I really didn't think I was a size queen until the last few months when I realized that I preferred an 8" (even a soft 8") to a rigid 6". It's what I grew up with.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On topic: I think they are a product of their environment, in other words, made.
Off topic: I want to make one :V

amanigirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anything that's outside the norm is basically a subjective experience. If you sleep with, say...a chinese guy, and it sucks, most girls would say asian guys suck in bed. Not really, though. That particular Asian guy sucked in bed. the same with big dicks. If your first hung lover is good in bed, you'll say size matters. If man's hung and he sucks, you'll say it doesn't. If he's small and good, you'll say it doesn't. If he's small and it sucks, you'll say it does...etc.

I think born, I guess. i've known a good many girlfriends who had big and were either unimpressed or hated it because it hurt them.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both & it depends...

First it depends one what the definition of a size queen is.

Is it one who physically requires larger for sexual fulfillment (even if they don't yet know it and don't actively seek it)? Born.

Is it one who does seek out larger because they know from experience their physical requirements? Born and made.

Is it one who seeks out larger because of a psychological need to have the biggest/best? Born or made?

On the born side remember that just like cock size and shape female genitals differ from one another.

One woman may have a smaller opening and won't require as much girth to get the same level of stretched sensation that a woman with a larger opening would. A girth that the latter would find divine the former might find painful or impossible.

The size of the clitoris and it's distance from the vaginal opening are also variables. The smaller and further away it is the more a larger girth comes into play to stimulate the internal portions of the clit because the external tip doesn't receive as much sensation during penetration alone as one that is larger or closer.

Vaginal depth should be obvious. If a woman's sweet spot is the AFE and it's located deeper than the average penis length then this is clearly a "born" factor. A woman with less vaginal depth may find a longer length (if he's not careful) painful.

Ah, pain.

Two women with the exact same genital dimensions could have sex with the exact same large penis. One could respond with,"Ow, it hurts. Please stop.", while for the other it's, "It hurts so good! Don't ever stop!".

Different number of pain receptors? Born.
Differing pain thresholds? Differing response to pain? Could be born or made (and not made by the experience of the big dick, either).

Poll or not, there isn't one answer because each person is different as are the various definitions of the term.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is there anyone here who was once a sizequeen but doesn't care so much anymore? People's opinions change over time...