Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure you can. Well at least I can. I didn't think I'd be able to after breaking up from my ex...he had the most beautiful, big, thick cock...I loved that thing. haha. I'd often think of how much Id hate to go back to a small cock after we broke up...I didn't think I'd be able to do it. But I'm sleeping with a guy atm who has quite a small cock, and I'm pretty satisfied cos he knows how to use it ;p

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure you can. Well at least I can. I didn't think I'd be able to after breaking up from my ex...he had the most beautiful, big, thick cock...I loved that thing. haha. I'd often think of how much Id hate to go back to a small cock after we broke up...I didn't think I'd be able to do it. But I'm sleeping with a guy atm who has quite a small cock, and I'm pretty satisfied cos he knows how to use it ;p

Wow nice to hear

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize this is an old thread but I thought I'd respond since this thread is so represenative of how badly some guys misunderstand women. The simple answer is yes. For the few who say no, the appeal is psychological. For most healthy women, we do not choose who to be with based on the size of his dick.
As for the source of the misunderstanding, I think it comes from the misconception that being with a big guy offers something so incredibly wonderful that nothing else can provide and renders all other sex unsatisfying. This is not how female anatomy works. More stimulation over all is not automatically better. I consider it a nice bonus if a guy has a little extra, not because it can't be great otherwise, but because for me it does tend to make it easier for it to be great because he's more likely to stimulate the right places. But it offers nothing that a good relationship, some sexual chemistry and getting to know each other physically can't do as well.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I largely agree with Tactful except for one thing. She insists that any woman who absolutely will not pursue a relationship with a man unless he has a large penis has psychological reasons, and that's bullshit. Just as dicks come in a variety of sizes, so do vaginas. They are long gone, but when I first came here, there were women posting who said they needed a cock to reach all the way in for orgasm, and only one x" long could get there. They, like I do, insist that great sex is not something they would go without. I don't happen to need my partners to have big johnson's in order to orgasm, but if the average guy couldn't reach the right spot, I would stoo fucking average guys too, and I would ask very early on if a potential playmate or boyfriend had what I was looking for. No, it doesn't mean I would become flexible about him being a great guy overall, but I would bend on dick size either. And it wouldn't be psychological, but a legitimate physiological need. It is wrong to just dismiss those women, or claim they do not exist.

Having said that, the rest of Tactful's message rings true for me, but here's the thing: she and I are NOT size queens. This question is for size queens. And the simple fact is as uncommon as they are, size queens are serious when they say no short pricks, no thin peckers, big schlongs only. No, they will not go back.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would actually probably backtrack and say I think it's usually psychological. I know not every woman has the exact same "plumbing" as me and I can't speak for everyone. And I know on here a few women talk about the deep spot orgasm and are in love with it. I guess I should have said I think for most women who say it's huge or nothing it's about a psychological attraction, especially for those who seem to gain enjoyment from announcing their rigid requirements and seem to revel in their size queendom. For those women I think it's the psychological appeal of having a standard that only a select few can meet. Yes I'm sure there are a few who have an anatomical need for something big but they tend to speak differently about it.
And I feel pretty safe saying for the overwhelming majority of women some extra size may be a bonus but not one of the things we can't live without.

I largely agree with Tactful except for one thing. She insists that any woman who absolutely will not pursue a relationship with a man unless he has a large penis has psychological reasons, and that's bullshit.

Reactions: Andyb2
D

deleted716371

I bet there are lots of women who will feel more comfortable with a less big cock. Who says bigger is always better, anyway? (All guys, but probably not a majority of women)

Reactions: BigdongSE

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
lol yes those are big

If you're gonna revive a zombie thread at least do it with substance.

This thread hasn't been active since 2014. Was it really worth bringing back to the front page to agree that some dicks were big? There are big dicks all over the site.

: unamused:

If you're gonna revive a zombie thread at least do it with substance.

This thread hasn't been active since 2014. Was it really worth bringing back to the front page to agree that some dicks were big? There are big dicks all over the site.

: unamused:
This thread needs to be stabbed through the eyesocket. Deluded male vanity is not really a women's issue. It would be great if there was a men's issues section to move it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.