Size queens.... can you ever "go back"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizequeen82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The major difference I've found is that if a guy is a bad lay but happens to be well hung I can still get on top of him and get myself off. If a guy is a bad lay and small then there's really no chance for it. An average cock will get the job done, it's just a little funner if the job gets done with a big one.

Reactions: moccasin and Tony77

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is for the size queens out there.. once you know how good sex is with a guy who has a really big cock, can you ever go back to truly enjoying sex with someone who's small? My wife of 1 1/2 years started sleeping with guys with big cocks about a year ago, and now she tells me she has to pretend to enjoy it if we ever had sex anymore, because she's so used to the much more intense sex with well-endowed men.. is this normal?
No, it is not normal to be married for only 1.5 years and cheat on your spouse. :confused: :eek: Nor is it normal to tell the spouse you cheated and not have them either sign you both up for marriage counseling or just go directly to a divorce attorney. :confused::mad:

Eh, big cocks are over-rated. I prefer 6.5 - 8
Uhmm, technically 6.5"-8" is above-average to big, as 5.5" is average. :tongue:

I hope I can go back - but honestly I doubt it...
Why would you hope to be able to go back? :confused: I don't. IMHO, That's like saying I miss making minimum wage and eating ramen noodles 3 days a week.:frown1:

Nope, cant go back ever . . .
unless the oral is rocking and there is some super emotional love that trumps cock worship
and lots of money, don't forget cash! :lmao: j/k No amount of money could make me forget the loving of a big dicked man. :cool:

My answer to this is that once you've found out how good sex is with a man with a really big cock, and who is good in bed, you can never go back.
My feelings exactly! :yup:

This is true to me experience. Big cocks are visually stunning; everything else I can do with one is just icing on the cake. Moreover, they're a challenge to suck and fuck. My current boyfriend is less than 5 inches, and while dropdead gorgeous in the face, I can barely feel him inside me.
So basically you are saying you prefer big cocks both physically and emotionally so the answer is no. Less than 5"! :eek: I'm so sorry for you. :frown1:

If you are a size queen the definitive answer is no.
By my definition a size queen is someone who craves the larger sizes because they know the difference and the smaller sizes just don't cut it. The question answers itself.

Not all women are size queens however. Some may have enjoyed sex with larger but still enjoy average sizes more. Everybody has their preferences and reasons.
Agreed, that sums it up nicely. :yup:

SweetApril

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The absolute worst lover I ever had was over 8" and I've had 'average' sized guys that were great in bed.

Getting turned on and excited, feeling sexy and comfortable, plenty of romance and foreplay plus good technique are all way more important than actual cock size. That being said, all things being equal, I'd rather have a guy with a big one than small one. It certainly isn't a prerequisite though.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The absolute worst lover I ever had was over 8" and I've had 'average' sized guys that were great in bed.

Getting turned on and excited, feeling sexy and comfortable, plenty of romance and foreplay plus good technique are all way more important than actual cock size. That being said, all things being equal, I'd rather have a guy with a big one than small one. It certainly isn't a prerequisite though.

Yeah that seems to be the consensus. What use is a huge dick if you're terrible at everything else?

Same goes for women with a perfect body, who lie stiff as a board or have a personality straight off the Hills.

Reactions: boc and Drifterwood

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Size of the cock shouldn't really matter plus not to be rud I dont see how anyone can let their wife/hunband sleep with others.. I fail to see the excitement in that.. again just me

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had great sex at all ranges. My first two were average, but then the third was 9". After him was 10". It's never been that big since, and it's highly unlikely it'll ever be like that again. My husband is under 6", and we're having an awesome time. I find sex to be different at the extreme ends of the scale, and even in-between (my smallest partner was4.5"), but I don't find the differences to be at all disappointing. I find them delightful.

Reactions: Andyb2 and 1266025

Crazy4Meat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd love to her my wifes direct response. She is naturally large and easily takes the huge toys yet I (6x6) still satisfy her.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Same here. I agree - a great lover who is generous and accomplished trumps a huge cock every time, but all things being equal, large is definitely preferred over small - for me (am not huge, but am largish vaginally).

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me I have to say I can still enjoy sex with a smaller cock...BUT giving handobs and blowjobs to a smaller guy has lost its frill. x

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I imagine that few true size queens would be happy to "go back." But there seem not to be that many committed female size queens out there.

My wife places very little importance on size and regards average me as "perfect."

I must confess that I wish that size were more important to her -- then maybe she would be more eager than she currently is to jump back into hot MMF action like we were into earlier in our marriage. Or even that she would go visit our sexy hung friend's house and fuck with him like she used to, and then come home and let me fuck the cunt she has just shared with him. Oh, man, talk about hot!

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't know how you do it but I couldn't be in a relationship like that.
Whatever works for you though im not judging!

I imagine that few true size queens would be happy to "go back." But there seem not to be that many committed female size queens out there.

My wife places very little importance on size and regards average me as "perfect."

I must confess that I wish that size were more important to her -- then maybe she would be more eager than she currently is to jump back into hot MMF action like we were into earlier in our marriage. Or even that she would go visit our sexy hung friend's house and fuck with him like she used to, and then come home and let me fuck the cunt she has just shared with him. Oh, man, talk about hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.