Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Talk about show off! This well built jock is whacking his very long and exceptionally thick dick while he is driving naked down the highway.

For those of you good at estimating a dick size, what do ya' say? How long and thick is that fuck pole?

His height appears to me to be around 5'9" to 6' and weight 160 to 185 pounds.

Monstercocktube - Home Of The Biggest Monster Cock Videos And Pictures - Login

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hard to tell. When the camera's close, it looks like it's between 8 and 9 inches. But when he's pounding it against his chest it looks a lot longer, maybe 11 inches long. I love to do that, jack off while I'm driving. I'm all over the road when I orgasm.......

boxerboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have this guys dvd somewhere, he use to have a web site not sure if still does.
It certainly is dam horny, would love to do same thing here but weather sucks, would be a lil strange to see someone driving here without a shirt. Where is our summer?

From what i remember he was 9" x 6"

If any one wants details ill try dig out the web site or dvd.

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His video was called “Trojan Horse” and it dates from about 2002. I had a copy at one time that a friend actually got from Buffjock9. Buffjock9 also had an account with I believe Cam4 under the name of Monsterguy9, he did online shows when guys would come over to drop their loads in him. Shows were always HOT. That account has been gone for years now and don’t know what happened to him. Anyone have any other information on him?