Size queens, have you ever regretted prioritizing size?

Ashton430

Experimental Member
Media
my girlfriend is a self professed size queen. I'm above average but she's quite direct that she likes really large but would never dump a guy if he wasn't. so I'm interested in the answer to this: if you've ever chosen a guy based just on size, or dumped a guy based just on size, have you regretted your decision? And if you've ended up with an average guy, how do you get your needs met?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I'll try to be nice and answer the intended question better.

Yes, I've checked the size of a guy before taking him home - more than once to be honest.

Did it influence my choice? No. I wouldn't bother to check a guy out if I wasn't already interested.

Closest thing to what you're looking for is when I first decided to have sex with my FB in Copenhagen. I knew him well before already as he was on/off dating one of my GFs. I liked him but wouldn't necessarily have picked him of the dancefloor - even if he is actually quite cute and handsome. After they stopped seeing eachother he made a few failed attempts at me. I'm not in the habit of picking up leftovers of GFs though. It wasn't until she told me they didn't hit it off because of his size and that she really thought I should reconsider my position anything happened.

Of course I was intrigued by her comments on his size, but it wasn't a choice "just based on size" as you're looking for. As mentioned I already knew and liked him - more like a friend though. She just kept asking me to reconsider and not letting their failed attempts be a showstopper.

Never dumped a guy based on size either - big or small. The smallest guy I've dated fucked me silly for more than 3 years, so again size isn't that important - even for a self proclaimed size queen like myself.

Ashton430

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks @TinyPrincess Appreciate the response. Just for the record, I'm not 'looking' for a type of response. Yes my girlfriend and I have had a few threesomes but I'm not into small penis humiliation, just intrigued at why so many ladies ive known in my life are prone to make size based comments. My current girlfriend falls into this category and it doesn't bother me. I'm secure enough in myself to think if a girl is going to judge me as a person on not being hung, id be better off without her anyway. As you've explained above I realise now it's probably much like guys who go on and on about how horny they get from ogling big breasts, then fall in love and marry a girl with small breasts.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange. I see several questions aimed at women on this section but I don't see you mouthing off on those ones. Sonething touch a nerve with my question, perhaps?

Someone pointing out a better forum for you if you only want replies from women is "mouthing off" now? We'll have to keep that in mind.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
TexanStar was correct. It's a male fantasy to be picked based on cock size alone.

Average meets my needs quite well. Ever hear of hands, fingers, mouth, toys, etc? Those can meet my needs too.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Well I haven't posted much here but already I get a sense of what this is all about. Ask a straightforward question and get tart, generalized replies including one from a male answering a question pointedly directed at women. then when there's any sort of response you all back each other up with loads of moral support and likes, a bit of virtual backslapping to all make yourselves feel superior. disappointing as I haven't found this to be the case on any other adult forums I've gone on.

thanks for your thoughtful responses @Tattooed Goddess and @TinyPrincess. I'm quite aware its a male fantasy, I was simply interested from the male POV, which is why I found the post from the bloke to be a bit of firebombing judt to show how smart he is and how he 'has' all the female backs. Strange dynamic.

Reactions: 523463

Ask a straightforward question and get tart, generalized replies including one from a male answering a question pointedly directed at women.

Because that doesn't happen at all in the reverse... Women giving heart felt/genuine answers on here, much of the time only to be told no, we're lying or don't know what we're talking about by a man :p

I didn't see a need to respond to the initial thread because I've answered variations of this question multiple times before, and I didn't feel inclined to answer it again. That being said, the blatant put upon attitude I interpret from your post (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, text doesn't always give great tone/context) led to me rolling my eyes. Yes, some individuals (of varying genders) give more acidic responses on here... but I politely suggest you do a bit more digging to see how often women's posts are completely and utterly dunked on. Posts where women were asked a question and a single word polite answer of "no" led to insults and claims that we were so rude. How dare we give input other than what someone wants to hear? How dare we at times give curt answers?

Mind you, I'm not excusing anyone behaving in an asshole-y way.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
> I was the real poster of this by the way, not Ashton. Just wanted to probe to myself what I've love suspected

Sexist poster who has a history of making generalizations about women and espousing sexist stereotypes about women voices more stereotypes about women in a topic that repeats itself weekly while under a pen name and gets curt replies. News at 11!