Size queens know how to guess male's endowments

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by brunozerli, Aug 14, 2007.

1. brunozerli

brunozerli New Member

Albums:
    Hi, how do you guess if a guy is well endowed?
    Body shape, attitude,voice, hands, feet....
    Or have you have ever thought: "this guy must be big/small!" and why.

- maybe there is another post like that but I didn't find it. If so please tell me ; there is another one but badly exposed i think-

2. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Definiately attitude and crotch-watching. Those two rarely let me down.

3. Hincapie

Hincapie New Member

ive found that the guys that constantly say their penis is small are actually the opposite.

4. byteslip

byteslip Member

Attitude, that's a good one. They do tend to be a bit more cocky.

I was gonna go with the one my gay friends tell me. Bend the middle finger to the palm, the distance from where the tip touchs the palm to the tip of middle finger. That pretty accurate to mine, and they swear by it.

5. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

wow that does work

6. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Lol my cock is about 2-3 inches longer than that, does that make me a freak?
    Sounds like the average rule to me guys. It goes along with the "if your index finger is shorter than the one between the little and middle finger then your gay" crap.

7. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

Here is a quick story that may offer a little insight to this subject, and I like telling it too, haha.

So senior year in high school, graduation is like a week away and my sweetie and I had been having sex for about three months. She had a friend named Chelsea, now Chelsea and I are hardly friends, I know her name and who she hangs out with and thats about it, but her and my girl were good friends. Anyways, I guess one day Chelsea asker my girl if we had sex, and my gf responded, "when it fits" and Chelsea was all "what do you mean?" and my girl told her about how I was the biggest she had ever seen to which Chelsea repiled, "I always thought he would have a huge one."

I hardly knew this girl Chelsea, and apparently she had thought about how big my cock was enough to come to a theory, and I guess she was right on the money.

This other time, My gf was talking to this other friend of hers, I'll call her Annie, and Annie only dated mexican guys (her friend wasn't racist or anything, just attracted to a certain type of guy I suppose) and anyways, one day Annie was talking about how her current bf's cock was sooo big and she just loved it, (I was never friends with Annie, if that makes any difference to the story) my gf fired back talking about my big size and how on many different occasions it doesn't even fit inside of her, Shocked? Annie said, "He's hung? Really? I wouldn't exect that." apparently Annie never suspected me to have a large cock and was totally suprised by it, and asked "Well how big is he?" to which my gf responded "He's the biggest I've ever seen!", Annie was silent, she didn't say anything, she was just quiet for the rest of the conversation, and the next time I saw Annie, she was working at the grocery store, and all of a sudden she was sooo very nice and soo very friendly to me, I didn't really know why, until I mentioned that to my gf and she told me about the conversation they had had.

So I'm sure girls love to talk and guess about how big all the guys cocks are, but until they actually know first hand, I don't think they know. Unless the guy is just obviously hung and bulging all over the place.

8. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

I can see how that would work on being able to tell how small someone is, but picking them out would be a pain based on attitude.

That doesnt work for me, I actually go quite a bit passed that. But I do know a few girls who say it has been true. So Im not gonna deny it.

9. LemacST

Gold Member

What do you mean by "bend the middle finger to the palm"? How far? Are you doing it the same way you would if you were filing your nails?

10. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

you kow.. if they ask just tell them ur true wide size... :) tell them yes it is 2.2 inches.. or w/e u have

11. NikkiSizeQueen

NikkiSizeQueen Active Member

Albums:
    crouch waching yes, sneeking a peek when the opprotunity presents its self yep :tongue: but attitude can be deceiving some cocky guys are just asshole's with small ones

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I doubt it's just sizequeens that can guess that... but think as you wish lol

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    ah size queens! ......... you gotta love 'em

14. DesertNymf

DesertNymf New Member

Albums:
    Well I haven't heard anyone mention the imfamous "package check". I thought all women did it. You know, your on a date it's going great, the guy has really got you wet by this point and you reach down to his crotch and find....

do you cut the date short...or take him home and have him & yourself stripped before the garage door is even down?

Love the size chart!!

15. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1::biggrin1: and as an addition to arliss post, that you'll probably find funny...
    call me slow and country... I had no idea what the term "size queen" meant until my cousin (who is bi-sexual) explained and told me some years ago.
    It seems as though he noticed another guy in a store (a saleman waiting on us) constantly looking at my coutch...he could hardly ring up the items and bag them up for looking.
    When we got out side the store, my cousin said, did you see how that store clerk was staring at your dick....a size queen!
    He cracked up when I said, What's a size queen:confused:
    I like the comment ...big dick guys are more cocky :biggrin1::biggrin1:

16. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always wondered that to
    if women look at me and think I'm big or if they have no idea

17. PussyWellington

Albums:
    Cock Chart :tongue:

2 - 5.5 = mini
    5.5 - 6.5 = small
    6.5 - 8.00 = average
    8 - 10 = Big
    10 - 11 = Huge
    11 - 13 = Monster
    13.5+ Marry Me hehe

Deja vu anyone?

18. captain2016

captain2016 New Member

that is not accurate, atleast in my case.

19. viking1

Gold Member

Yeah, deja vu, bull crap, and fantasy land all rolled into one...

20. Ninja

Ninja Member

Albums:
    I was going to make a thread then I noticed this topic. Tonight I went out for a staff party, I attend university but I worked this summer, and my boss who is female ran the super. She was drunk and constantly mentioning me being big. My nickname at work was snake. I can tell I show through my jeans but I am skinny, and having extreme anxiety as the girls at the table talked about it in front of me I became extremely embarresed. IM curious what that says to a woman? I had one girl ask me if its because I dont get laid often and another girl asking me if I cant perform. Neither which was true but my social anxiety and issues completely made me uncomfortable. SO I am curious when girls mention a guys attitude, does that really work, I have many cocky freinds who I know I am bigger then, but it seems more a reflection of there personality then anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted