Size queens often look alike

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my own observations, at least. I don't know about older women but girls my age (college) who have proven their size queens in one way or the other have this certain look about them. I can't really put my finger on what it is though. They're the girls who give off the impression that they like sex right when you first meet them. Don't confuse this with a "ho", that's different, these girls just have a kind of sultry, sexual quality to them. I've honestly noticed this, I'm not really saying it's actual facial features, just expressions.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im not a true size queen because im can be happy with average. But i know for sure if you seen me in the flesh you'd have no idea of what ive done or what i like.

im your average girl who is able to do 'innocent' very well :biggrin1:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a true size queen because im can be happy with average. But i know for sure if you seen me in the flesh you'd have no idea of what ive done or what i like.

im your average girl who is able to do 'innocent' very well :biggrin1:
You know, I've actually gotten that impression from you just from the things you post and stuff.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Certain activities and preferences tend to begin taking on physical shapes actually; it's really weird but there was a study done somewhere on it that I never read. It was like "You can tell what you do by various factors".

People who like sex tend to smile and move in a sexier manner, now I wouldn't know a Size Queen when I saw them because I am young and dumb ( and have had only one partner, which I hope stays because I refuse to look for another ) thus I don't quite know what to look for.

The one thing I do notice is the stereotype ( blacks have big dicks ) tend to attract certain females to my person, which is kind of creepy to me, and those women tend to be much more... subliminal about their intentions, and yet so very overt. It's hard to describe I guess, but they are there, and yet they seem so distant. Like they don't like you, but they do want a part of you.

Then again I'm bad at people reading too. :p

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again I don't suppose I'm a true size queen because average will do me well enough although I do like a little something extra, but people who meet me say I give off 'sexual predator' vibes. I wonder if that means I'm scary :)

Adam70

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wouldnt quite call myself a Queen ... but I definately am into size ... I like seriously hung men ... so is this theory only true for women then ... I mean, do all men who like other hung men sexually look or behave alike?

LemacST, I find this topic really interesting. I wouldn't be able to tell a size queen from any other lady, although id like to. Does anyone else know what LemacST means? and if so can you explain it any better?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LemacST, I find this topic really interesting. I wouldn't be able to tell a size queen from any other lady, although id like to. Does anyone else know what LemacST means? and if so can you explain it any better?

He may mean they have a lean and hungry look -- but in a good way.

lean and hungry look? nice :fingersx: i'll be looking out for that

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not so sure it's the look (though there is a possible butt size correlation I'll get to at the end of my post) but rather more so the mannerisms of some chicks. If I see a chick waste no time taking a look at hands, feet or crouch then I suspect I may be in the presence of a size queen. That alone isn't enough to label her a size queen though, as many women prefer extra but aren't size queens about it. So I would need to see how much time she spends on crouch watching before I strongly suspected size queen. If I see a chick only looking at my face and not even taking hardly a glance at my body then I suspect someone who doesn't really care about size. From what I've been told and from my experiences around them I also believe that black women in general tend to put more emphasis on size. I clearly see black chicks checking out my hands, feet, and crouch more often than I do white chicks, and from reading around forums I've also clearly noticed that the mostly white chicks at IVillage speak of lower ideal penis sizes than the black chicks at BET do. There was a study done that showed a correlation between the size of men's butts and penis size - the bigger the butt naturally was the greater chance there was he had a big dick. Of course it's no absolute, as a flat butt guy can have a big dick and a big butt guy can have a small dick, but correlation wise there is an increased chance. Even though the study pertained to guys I think it could possibly apply to gals also. If so, then a gal that has a naturally bigger butt may more often have a natural tendency towards bigger dicks since she has an increased chance of being able to handle more.

so Notthe7 what do you think a size queen would look like and do u agree that they exude a sexually hungry presence?

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have met a lot of ladies who might be considered Size Queens - I have not really noted a physical type that they fell into - lots of different shapes, sizes, creeds and colours

ive noticed the same thing. i knew a girl that was what i liked to call a "paris clone" dressed the same acted liked that but she preferred average and below average men. guess you cant judge a book by its cover.