Size queens often look alike

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a true size queen because im can be happy with average. But i know for sure if you seen me in the flesh you'd have no idea of what ive done or what i like.

im your average girl who is able to do 'innocent' very well :biggrin1:

OMG people always think I'm all sweet and innocent. I dunno why exactly, I don't think I act all sweet and innocent. Anyway tho yeah, I guess I "do innocent very well" too :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably would never in real life be picked out as preferring big guys. I am VERY shy, and up until very recently, rather sexually repressed (blame it on my upbringing). I probably come across as afraid of my own shadow.

But I very much like and prefer big guys. Go figure...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said, girls that I can tell are size queens have a sultry and sexual quality to them. It's not necessarily the personality, but the way they look at you (or guys in general), their comments, their sublte shifting of eyes, their fearless "I know you're looking at me because you wanna fuck me" glance. If I had to relate it to a celebrity persona, it'd be Angelina Jolieish (please don't bring up Brad Pitt's penis size in this, lol). Very sexual but still classy (usually).

Honestly, this kind of girl intimidates me. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not that endowed, the picture I have up is a sham. It's taken from an angle that makes me look like maybe 8 inches, instead of the 6 1/2" I am (at best). I'd rather not have this area of my ego bruised so when I find a girl is a size queen, I really evaluate the situation before making any moves.

Oh, but I'd totally do Notthe7 in real life.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again I don't suppose I'm a true size queen because average will do me well enough although I do like a little something extra, but people who meet me say I give off 'sexual predator' vibes. I wonder if that means I'm scary :)

Scary but in a really hot way. You make my clit engorge to almost 12 inches.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my own observations, at least. I don't know about older women but girls my age (college) who have proven their size queens in one way or the other have this certain look about them. I can't really put my finger on what it is though. They're the girls who give off the impression that they like sex right when you first meet them. Don't confuse this with a "ho", that's different, these girls just have a kind of sultry, sexual quality to them. I've honestly noticed this, I'm not really saying it's actual facial features, just expressions.
LemacST, it seems you are trying to apply logic or the scientific method to female behavior. STOP! You will hurt your cute little boy brain, :biggrin1: besides which there are way too many anomalys for you to have a decent sample.

Again I don't suppose I'm a true size queen because average will do me well enough Well enough? That sounds like adequate. I don't want adequate sex. although I do like a little something extra, but people who meet me say I give off 'sexual predator' vibes. I wonder if that means I'm scary :) I think your dom tendencies sneak into your everyday persona and that could be intimidating to some men. And enticing to others :naughty:
Wait, I'm confused. Size Queen is a statement of Preference not a Statement of Need right? It can be both; with me it's a physical need.
I would never suspect Paris Hilton of being a size queen.
Slutty does not a size queen make. Nor would I. Paris seems like the type that would say she wanted a big black dick, then be afraid to suck it in case the color came off :lmao:

PS - You would never know I was a size queen in real life. Heck some men thought I was a virgin into my 30's. :lmao: I tend to exude an air or Sunday School Teacher/ innocence, not size queen.