Size "Queens" or "Kings"?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To which gender does the phrase "size queen" correctly refer?

Some members of this site have already used the phrase "size queen" to refer to females who crave a man with a huge dick. However, I've always heard the phrase "size queen" used humorously (in gay circles) to refer to MEN who prefer a man with a large dick--in fact, the bigger, the better! But wouldn't such a man be a "size king???"

I'd like to know the correct answer, because I'll admit right now that I do indeed love BIG ones!! :smile: Thanks!

Reactions: zsilva93

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, because a "queen" is another word, usually used in jest or in homosexual circles, to describe a gay male.

sizequeen8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a gay man that loves a huge endowment on my sexual partners and I refer to myself as a size queen. I have always thought that a size king referred to the big dicked guy that the size queens are chasing after. I could be wrong though.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not heard it used for women until recently, and only at this site, so I presume a gay man is being referred to unless it is specified otherwise.

Queen has been used to refer to gay men at least since the elizabethan period, by others and ourselves, as in the queen's english for gayspeak, drag queen, rice queen, ad infinitum.

Drag kings refers to lesbians who perform in male drag.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a gay man that loves a huge endowment on my sexual partners and I refer to myself as a size queen. I have always thought that a size king referred to the big dicked guy that the size queens are chasing after. I could be wrong though.

What you say rings true and is the context I expect to find in posts: That is Size Queen looking for his/her Size King. This site is very egalitarian and accepting of all genders, persuasions and orientations. When I see "Size Queen" referred to here. I assume nothing about that person's gender or orientation. Regardless of its roots, IMHO, for many years now the term has had equal validity whether it refers to a gay or bisexual man or a straight or bisexual woman.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To which gender does the phrase "size queen" correctly refer?

Some members of this site have already used the phrase "size queen" to refer to females who crave a man with a huge dick. However, I've always heard the phrase "size queen" used humorously (in gay circles) to refer to MEN who prefer a man with a large dick--in fact, the bigger, the better! But wouldn't such a man be a "size king???"

I'd like to know the correct answer, because I'll admit right now that I do indeed love BIG ones!! :smile: Thanks!

It correctly refers to both genders at this point in time:

[SIZE=-1]"A size queen is a person, male or female, who prefers larger-than-average (male) genitalia. The term originated in the gay community in the 1980s, but has in recent years been applied to women as well as their image becomes more assertive in the media."

Size queen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/SIZE]

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I never heard about "size queen' before LPSG experience.

Than to me at first I understood was any person that could acomodate a big penis inside not only crave have one around.

Than after reading in some penis meassuraments sites I learn that regarding to women and average vagina can take up to a 9"..and large size queen would acomodate 10",11", 12"....:tongue:

Than to me after all the info from here and there and everywhere a size queen is anyone who can acomodate a big cock inside. And the ones who love big cocks are lovers of the 'size king' because does not make sense to me someone be 'size queen' if we are not a 'size queen who fits a 'size king" cock in our bodies. :confused:

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gif is a size-queen. She says she had more than a few oversized lovers in the past, and she never found one that was too big or too long. She says her first lover was very thick and she quickly got addicted. She says she had a lover with a VERY long one once, and she could feel his wide glans travelling so deep in her belly and it made her orgasm time after time after time after time... She's a kind of queen, indeed. I'd say that "size-queen" is the right name for women who like huge cocks.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gif is a size-queen. She says she had more than a few oversized lovers in the past, and she never found one that was too big or too long. She says her first lover was very thick and she quickly got addicted. She says she had a lover with a VERY long one once, and she could feel his wide glans travelling so deep in her belly and it made her orgasm time after time after time after time... She's a kind of queen, indeed. I'd say that "size-queen" is the right name for women who like huge cocks.

Base on the maximun streching size of an average vagina to take a 9"x7" (or 8"? dont remember)

If she took above that she is a true size queen. I bold the size bcause it seems among women is the size of a vagina not the 'Queen' thats is the focus.

And in the gay community I think the enfasis is on the Queen who loves big cocks and may the size acommodation too..I dont know.:confused:

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Base on the maximun streching size of an average vagina to take a 9"x7" (or 8"? dont remember)

Her fav toy is 8 inches long but she told me the longest cock (and the better) she had was 8,5 or 9 (but maybe that guy wasn't as thick as our toy).

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Her fav toy is 8 inches long but she told me the longest cock (and the better) she had was 8,5 or 9 (but maybe that guy wasn't as thick as our toy).

:biggrin1: She may be an average that streches to the maximun like me and many others...the challenge is to take a 10" than we may be considered one based on vaginal sizes among women.

Like Uncut's gf for exemple took a while to take all of him but they were sucessful in the end. :smile:

Ps: As your gf I took a 9"x6" even if some people say its a size queen to their perceptions it is not because is still among what an average vagina could take to the maximum.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It correctly refers to both genders at this point in time:

[SIZE=-1]"A size queen is a person, male or female, who prefers larger-than-average (male) genitalia. The term originated in the gay community in the 1980s, but has in recent years been applied to women as well as their image becomes more assertive in the media."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Size queen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/SIZE]

It's usual for people to think that something did not come into existence until they came along and observed it.

The term was explained to me in 1974 by an older gay relative, it was long established then.

Certainly usage evolves, in time some meanings are the direct opposite what they began as.

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:biggrin1: She may be an average that streches to the maximun like me and many others...

The question is : do some women LOVE the feeling when they are "fully full, to the max of the max" (that's what she says) ? Does that feeling make her experience mindblowing orgasms that make them get definitely addicted ? Women who LOVE that feeling more than anything else in the world are size-queens.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The question is : do some women LOVE the feeling when they are "fully full, to the max of the max" (that's what she says) ? Does that feeling make her experience mindblowing orgasms that make them get definitely addicted ? Women who LOVE that feeling more than anything else in the world are size-queens.

Sure I understand is a preference to some and even a need to others because anatomic good fit..

The term is becoming more fluid than it first came out it seems, at least outside gay community where it was originaly from.