Size queens = submissives?

D

deleted13797

Of course I'm not saying all of them are, but from reading the doggystyle thread, it seems pretty common. For the women on here, do you think you're more submissive, especially in bed, than most women? Is part of the appeal for a big dick that it makes the man more masculine and in charge?

OMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking for myself, yes. One of the major components of my attraction to large penises is that I like to feel very submissive to the man attached to it.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're probably not all submissive but in my experience some of them like the guy to take charge. When I started getting into older women it was weird with the ones who were into me being on top and being in charge, because you just sort of expect the older woman to be some kind of teacher or something, but some of them like you to be in control. It's kind of hot actually and it was kind of freaky but now that I have some experience and I know what I'm doing it's just hot.

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am by no means submissive. Sure I like being uncontrollably ravaged but more than anything I love to be in control. I like the feeling of being the master of that mountain of meat:tongue:. Seriously though, I can't speak for every woman hear but having a man that will allow me to get on top and take control is the best thing that ever happend to me!

Brit

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
No better feeling in the world than the weight of a mans naked hot, sweaty body on top of me giving me the best fuck of my life..Laying there in sheer aww at how good he feels inside of me. The look of determination on his face as he sees he is about to make me cum

Call that submissive if you will..

D

deleted13797

No better feeling in the world than the weight of a mans naked hot, sweaty body on top of me giving me the best fuck of my life..Laying there in sheer aww at how good he feels inside of me. The look of determination on his face as he sees he is about to make me cum

Can I call it hawt?

Bulgarian One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with girls. To be size queens does not mean to be submisive at all. A got a gf once a 5 years older than me..man she rode me like hell and like to be on top but in the moment i decided to take charge she goes mad the same way.So submisive and size queens are 2 tottaly different things for me.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone mentioned they thought older women would automatically want to be incharge as a "teacher" of sorts, but his experience with them was different than that.

My theory is probably not too far off the mark.
Any woman who has a lot of control in other parts of her life......likes losing it in this area particularly.

I know a woman who's married and they live in the home she owns from her previous marraige.
She is capable of paying cash for her own vehicles when she trades in for a new one.
Financially independant.

What would turn her on ?
Fantasy rape......(not trying to start another discussion on that)
Such as......
Getting dragged off, her clothes ripped off, and fucked until she couldn't walk right.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry but size queens=submissives ..just because of doggystyle liking???

Makes no sense to me.

People who enjoy deep penetration positions enjoy doggy and they come in all sizes, averages vaginas and penises leading the 'auau' parade.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course I'm not saying all of them are, but from reading the doggystyle thread, it seems pretty common. For the women on here, do you think you're more submissive, especially in bed, than most women? Is part of the appeal for a big dick that it makes the man more masculine and in charge?

Nope. Yin and Yang all the way.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Lee_M 110%!
Giving in to my man doesn't mean I'm never on top:tongue:.

I also agree with pirate wench maybe 10%.

Not saying she's wrong just saying I'm not necessarily thinking about the fact I make more than him, shoot better pool than him, or am tops in my field when I'm in bed with some lucky man.

I am quite troubled by the notion that submissive=violent sex acts. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

njqt466

piratewench said:
Any woman who has a lot of control in other parts of her life......likes losing it in this area particularly.

D

deleted13797

Sorry but size queens=submissives ..just because of doggystyle liking???

Makes no sense to me.

In the thread on this board, a lot of women who said they liked doggy liked it because it made them feel more submissive. I wanted to see if this extended to big dick lovers in general.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never known a size queen. I have had a fleeting knowledge of a submissive.

Submission can be quite a nebulous concept. Demonstrating an unusual degree of fortitude in testing limits can be a power trip in itself.

I knew one woman who prided herself in her capacity to deal with extremes of behaviour and physicality and seemed genuinely bored when not pushing roleplaying to an extent that few would match, yet she never doubted that the trust she shared with her lovers was a testament to her ubiquitous strength and her ownership of the act of consent and permission. She had her personal desires and erotic pushbuttons and realized the enjoyment of them with like-minded people. She was fascinated with offering challenges by accepting the limits that those in the role of control permitted themselves to explore. She never saw her role as a submissive as anything other than an act of honesty about herself and as an essential expression of what she wanted. Consent to play was about parity. It required mutual respect.

It had little to nothing to do with dick size. She certainly wasn't a size queen. She did like her men to have a type of candour and willingness to act without self censorship. Women were different to her. She was attracted to those who accepted she was the dom with them.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am by true definition a sizequeen, however I am not a submissive, quite the contrary I have taken the strap on to a few cuckolds hence I think the term domina is better suited.

deb

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the thread on this board, a lot of women who said they liked doggy liked it because it made them feel more submissive. I wanted to see if this extended to big dick lovers in general.

Well, I was checking the thread about doggy....if I'm not mistaken the only who said that they like it because they are or feel submissive was 1 or 2 women there..others dont like because dont feel good, or not feel intimacy, or they dont have control but the man...'many' say they enjoy because G-spot, deep penetration, animalistic feeling from taken from behind etc etc.

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/28412-ladies-why-do-you-like.html

Plus there is males oppinions there that many women in their experiences find doggy one of top favorite positions and are surprised with the oppinions of women responding that thread...is what I think too in my experiences that many women enjoy it. There are even men and women who say this positions is invention or male mind that seems women have to comply it it....yeh right, if so is forced sex because being a deep thrusting penetration if women are not well prepered, horny, wanting to receive a male it will be painful..in any position, but deep ones more so.

But for sure much depends and better check pools from general population about where doggy is been rated. Because I really dont know how many at that thread consider themselves size queens and are size queens as been banged doggy by large penises. Because it seems as I read there that was Chrysalis who responded she is submissive when doggy is going on ..and she said already in the board she has a shallow or small vagina (?) etc..not all women at LPSG is a size queen and between them there are individual preferences as positions goes etc. Plus having a vagina by itself would make many women vulnerable in any position if she would be forced or taken by force without preparation, wanting, etc etc. and larger the penis more invasive (if the women 'cannot' acomodate it full etc plus has not a matching vagina to his size...).

And I'm grabbing this issue here because I as many men and women around, love love deep penetration position, I generaly start sex from one of many taking from behind sexual positions, is my style , my preference and my thing as animalistic, delicious, hard, deep, great hot connection with my male, so many things to me..my element I may say. If having a vagina is submit as allowing penis entrance everytime I want to fuck, not a problem, does not matter to me the angle I open my legs for it as long he comes inside ASAP, the way I crave him.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

1) I don't think doggy implies dominance, as apparently ever other person on Earth does. I just think people like it because "it feels REALLY good."

2) I have made a size queen in my past. Her sister was already one from her past experiences. Then, after being with me she "preferred" larger penises. (they were twins oddly enough, and no, I did not have some kind of phantismal 3-some with them). Both of them were rather rambunctious sexually, although definitely submissive. I would say that it has absolutely nothing to do with the penis however. I would say it has more to do with personality/sexuality. She was very quiet and shy, and submissive, on the outside already, and then an animal in bed lol. I actually like this kind of woman overall, because it is quite fun.
3) If you would have been around back when Stud_hunter posted a lot, you would have the opinion that size queens are very much the opposite of submissive and instead, something to be feared lol :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) I don't think doggy implies dominance, as apparently ever other person on Earth does. I just think people like it because "it feels REALLY good."

3) If you would have been around back when Stud_hunter posted a lot, you would have the opinion that size queens are very much the opposite of submissive and instead, something to be feared lol :tongue:

Oh man, for sure I miss her..where are you StudHunter?:rolleyes:

I can even picture her talking about doggy and G-spot stimulation and the details etc..that woman had different orgasms experiences going on and I dont even think she looked at herself as a sizequeen at all...but she most come back and post her own oppinion...:cool:

Where are you SH? We miss you girl...

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a theory I read some years ago that people who like to have sex facing their partner are confident in themselves, while those who would turn away, as in dog style, are not confident in themselves. I don't see this myself, but the concept is out there