Size queens = submissives?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a theory I read some years ago that people who like to have sex facing their partner are confident in themselves, while those who would turn away, as in dog style, are not confident in themselves. I don't see this myself, but the concept is out there

I dont see this myself too..maybe into some minds the opposite as "need" to look at your partenener in his/her eyes as to feel love conection etc..plus the issue of not want to be in her/his 4 as humiliation...plus many fucks encouters there is not element of intimacy as in steady relations but fun exchanges of pleasures as fuck goes etc

Takes courage/trust/confidence to give your back in situations and relax as going for it enjoying yourself. As takes courage to some allow themselves have intimacy exchanges going on. Letting go feeling and just do/feel whatever is very good and necessary to enjoy sex to me.

Well..for sure there are a lot of concepts out there....I just wish to know the roots of them because people are just different all over, travelling different roads , etc etc.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a theory I read some years ago that people who like to have sex facing their partner are confident in themselves, while those who would turn away, as in dog style, are not confident in themselves. I don't see this myself, but the concept is out there

I don't see this concept either. Mostly because the women I've had sex with were in ALL positions lol. We mix things up, so there is no pattern, say doggy every single time, or facing each other every single time. It actually seems like a logical theory, but I can't see it fitting in to realiy/practice, which is what happens to many theories aye?

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh man, for sure I miss her..where are you StudHunter?:rolleyes:

I can even picture her talking about doggy and G-spot stimulation and the details etc..that woman had different orgasms experiences going on and I dont even think she looked at herself as a sizequeen at all...but she most come back and post her own oppinion...:cool:

Where are you SH? We miss you girl...

I miss her too. She's the only person who can challenge you for the "most stimulating post" award.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I miss her too. She's the only person who can challenge you for the "most stimulating post" award.

Thanks P. but StudHunter is way more experienced than me..man, she may had experienced all kinds of orgasm a woman can have...yep, she is all of that in reality hands on it and is enjoying the real thing right now probably..hopefully she will be back soon and update us about it!

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) I don't think doggy implies dominance, as apparently ever other person on Earth does. I just think people like it because "it feels REALLY good."

Yeah, I think some of them like it because you can get really deep.
I agree it's not necessarily doggy meaning dominance. Some women like the guy to be in control and missionary is like that too. Actually I've had experience with a couple of women who like me taking charge but we did a lot of missionary. Personally I like it a lot better than doggy because I like watching her body and her face and such.

D

deleted13797

I am by true definition a sizequeen, however I am not a submissive, quite the contrary I have taken the strap on to a few cuckolds hence I think the term domina is better suited.

deb

That's cool, I've actually fantasized about this.

D

deleted13797

Well, I was checking the thread about doggy....if I'm not mistaken the only who said that they like it because they are or feel submissive was 1 or 2 women there..others dont like because dont feel good, or not feel intimacy, or they dont have control but the man...'many' say they enjoy because G-spot, deep penetration, animalistic feeling from taken from behind etc etc.

I just looked at the first page and counted three. That's if you include being "controlled" and "ravished", which I think you should.

D

deleted13797

I don't know, there was a lot of people saying they liked it doggy with a mirror so they could look at each other.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As one of the women who admitted to being "submissive" in the doggy thread, I want to clear up a few things.

I, personally, am not just submissive in that position. I am in a different place psychologically and sexually than most of the women on this site, because I am a true sexual submissive.

To clarify another point before I go on: My sexual submissiveness does not equate to submissiveness in other areas of my life, or to wanting to be anybody's "good little woman" -- it doesn't make me any less independent or worthy of respect, or any less liberated as a woman.

Submissiveness is simply the root of my sexuality, and there's just no use fighting it, denying it, or being ashamed of it anymore.

Sexual submissiveness means that at the deepest and most powerful levels, I am most aroused by being dominated. This preference has not been a picnic to live with. I've had it since I first became sexually aware. In that way, I identify with people who are strongly homosexual. Some parts of our sexuality are "hard-wired" into our brains, regardless of what some people may think or say about "lifestyle choices." :rolleyes:

The submissive aspect of my sexuality was something my recent ex, at heart, was unable to handle. Even though I tried to be "normal" for a long time, he always knew of my desires, but he has a very gentle, passive psychology. To even pretend to be dominant, for him, was nearly impossible, and definitely not believable.

So, since our split, have I gotten involved in the BDSM scene? No. Do I plan to? Not really -- not in the way a lot of people do. I'm not interested in games with acquaintances or strangers, on line or on dry land. I need a fully rounded relationship with someone I really, really trust. Someone who loves, respects, and cares for me. Someone who has the complimentary sexual preference (dominance) in combination with the characteristics I cherish outside the bedroom. Someone who is the other piece of my puzzle.

Don't get me wrong -- of course there are many other aspects to my sexuality than submissiveness. I can and will continue to have "vanilla" sex, and enjoy it thoroughly. I am so strongly sexual that I can be very aggressive when I give my own desires free reign, just as much as any other independent woman or man I know.

But to be truly sexually fulfilled, I will often need to give up control to my man; having him use my body as he sees fit. And yes, I understand what this means. In true submission, you give up control totally, or not at all. Otherwise, it's not real. A dominant is only truly dominant when he/she has the freedom to make the decisions he/she wants and needs to make, knowing that whatever he/she does, it will be deeply satisfying for both partners...even though the intent/energy is not directed toward satisfying the submissive partner. At least that's the way we see it.

Yes, I did say "we." I am thrilled to say I am in a relationship with a devastatingly intelligent, extremely sexy, loving and insightful man -- someone who is my match not "just" sexually, but psychologically, intellectually, and emotionally. We have many non-sexual mutual interests as well. Up until very recently, I thought that being "in love" didn't really exist, and I wasn't all that impressed by the idea of "soul mates," either.

But I have to say that this new relationship has blown my mind. We both know at a profound level that we belong together, and we fit so well we seem to be made for each other. The bond we have and the levels of understanding and communication defy ordinary description, so I can understand now why people see these things as supernatural events. I am moved on a spiritual level by this love, and that isn't something I take lightly.

Because I'm revealing my new romance in this particular thread, I want to make it clear that it's not "just" about dominant/submissive sexual dynamics. When this man and I started communicating, we didn't even know about that aspect of each other. We fell in love with one another's minds and hearts, and were already powerfully ensorcelled before we began discussing the more intimate details of our sexual desires.

But when we really got to talking, fireworks went off. Okay, even that description is inadequate. Maybe more like an atomic explosion. I have never felt such a strong sexual attraction to a man in all my life. With a few simple words, this man can make me wetter than I would get in an hour fantasizing or reading erotica by myself. And yes, it's okay if ToolMan (my ex) reads this. He knows all about it, and is happy for me.

Along those lines, I will clarify that I did not leave my husband for this other man. ToolMan and I split for a myriad of reasons, and he is also seeing someone else now -- someone who is a far better match for him than I can ever be. We are both incredibly happy (although stressed with all the logistics of divorcing, etc). and he just said to me today that although he still thinks I'm God's gift to mankind, divorcing him was the best thing I ever did for him. Hmm... :thinking:

He and I remain close friends and support each other, speaking openly and offering each other advice about our new relationships when asked. For years, we tried to make our relationship work (and you can't say we didn't have lots of really good sex, goddammnit!):tongue: -- but at the deepest levels, we were a sexual, emotional, and psychological mismatch.

Part of the freedom I gained when coming out of my "cocoon" was to accept all the parts of myself, regardless of what others may think. Granted, I don't talk about my submissive sexuality around the water cooler at work, or to my parents, but I'm at ease with myself, and that's really saying something. Growing up in a fundamentalist religion while struggling against your own inherent sexual preferences is very difficult, and can produce a lot of guilt and self-hatred.

The blue butterflies in my gallery are a testament to my freedom from all of that dogma.

Now, having said ALL of that stuff,:smile: I'll address the OP's question. Does my preference have anything to do with cock size?

Yes, and no. I need a certain "minimum" size of cock to come from intercourse. And my eyes are definitely bigger than my orifices, so I love to look at and think about enormous cocks.

I'm not so masochistic, though, that I would seriously injure myself by trying to take something that is physically impossible for me to take.

What I need is to be pushed to the absolute limit of what I can take. :wink:

And is my new love the absolute limit of what I can take???

Oh, yes. He is. :biggrin1:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow Hollyblue, what a very interesting and insightful post. I believe everyone is searching for that kind of sexual awareness and enlightenment with someone else. Maybe not in a totally submissive sexual way, since I believe most people probably straddle both a dominate and submissive nature.

I've heard a few women talk about having different moods or personalities with different guys. So they can be more submissive with certain guys, and more assertive with others, or again being a little of both with some. So I think some guys just bring out certain things in them that others don't or can't...well at least not right away.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well...be gay may make it a bit different... very much a size queen,,, though prefer size hound,,,and very submissive men with huge cocks,,,,