Size queens = submissives?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my experience,women are usually submissive to large penis.
it hurts,and they have to dilate more in order for it to work.
to a masochistic submissive this is usually right up there alley...pun intended.

i do not believe size queens are "submissive"
but from my experience submissives are usually size queens.

Media
Ill be submissive or dominant it doesnt matter. Whatever works best for the two of us. :D

Same here! I think as a size queen you are automatically a little dominant (since you reject guys who don't measure up). However, it can be really fun to be submissive if your sexual partners know what they're doing...

I also like to combine being submissive and taking control :smile:

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size queen but definitely not submissive. We don't have to be on top to be in charge :)

SpoiledPrincess says it perfectly for me right there!

I am a lifestyle Domme with real time submissives and a lovely big alpha male type vanilla lover.

I'm a total size queen - I don't do casual sex so find out before taking things to a physically intimate level, and am extremely fussy in my selection of lovers. Above average size is one definite part of the total package I look for, I will not have sex with a guy who is not well hung (though there are other factors that also come into it of course - a huge cock alone is not enough!).

Sexual positions have nothing to do with dominance in my opinion - dominance is about who is calling the shots!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A size queen is slang terminology for a person who prefers a larger-than-average penis. The term was first used in the gay community and has spread to the larger LGBT, kink and sex-positive communities as well as mainstream society referring to not only gay men but anyone who has or is accused ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Size_queen
A homosexual male with a predisposition toward above average penis sizes
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/size_queen

i think this is the most popular definition.:wink:

BHTMLC

Experimental Member
Media
So is a true size queen someone who goes by the sayings of, "the bigger the better" and "no such thing as too big"?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A size queen is slang terminology for a person who prefers a larger-than-average penis. The term was first used in the gay community and has spread to the larger LGBT, kink and sex-positive communities as well as mainstream society referring to not only gay men but anyone who has or is accused ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Size_queen
A homosexual male with a predisposition toward above average penis sizes
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/size_queen

i think this is the most popular definition.:wink:

But some people use the term to refer to someone who MUST have a certain size, and for others you're only a true size queen if you like them REALLY huge. So I never know if I really am one or not. I NEED at least 7. My PREFERENCE is 8-9 (ok, let's be honest, it's 9). But bigger is also good :biggrin1:. Do I count as a size queen?

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
But some people use the term to refer to someone who MUST have a certain size, and for others you're only a true size queen if you like them REALLY huge. So I never know if I really am one or not. I NEED at least 7. My PREFERENCE is 8-9 (ok, let's be honest, it's 9). But bigger is also good :biggrin1:. Do I count as a size queen?

subgirl have you had 9 inch?

and could he fully insert all 9 inch?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did he have girth as well? If you don't mind me asking?

He's 10 x 6. The funny part is that I didn't realise quite how unusual he is until I came here. I knew he was my biggest, but hadn't really stopped to wonder if he was big in general - or rather HOW big he was. I realised that he was big.