Size Queens? Usually not attractive.

whtmncntjmp

1st Like
Media
In my experience, The girls and woman that love a big package have not been attractive (a 5 or 6 on a scale to 10).

Most have one or two assets (big rack, in shape, nice ass) but missing all of the above.

on the flip side the very attractive ones (and I am married to one) don't seem to care, just take it as a bonus.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it depends on how you define a "size queen".

There are TONSS of smokin hot girls who dig a real big one, but most of them aren't what you would call true "size queens" in that they wouldn't turn down an average sized man simply on that quality alone. (from what I've seen at least)

A real size queen is a more rare breed, and I don't think its as easy to stereotype them in groups like "usually unattractive" or what not.

Granted I can't completely disagree with you either, because to me being so close minded as to turn a guy down based on his penis size is quite an unattractive quality in itself.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a load of twaddle. Holds about as much water as 'women who like chicken aren't attractive' (a subjective term anyway) or 'men who like the colour green are short'.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Let me fix this for you....

In my experience, The boys and men that love big breast have not been attractive (a 5 or 6 on a scale to 10).

Most have one or two assets (all their teeth, muscles ) but missing all of the above.

on the flip side the very attractive ones (and I am married to one) don't seem to care, just take it as a bonus.

What do you guys think?

:rolleyes::tongue:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
I think size queens (whether guy or girl) are psychologically unnatractive sometimes.

It's one thing to appreciate cock, and large cock (hey, it's what's brought us all together here!). But parading it around, wearing your inner size queen on your sleeve... I don't know, man. Maybe I'm old fashioned.

Don't get me wrong. I love cock as much as the next guy. And sharing it with others. But something about "worshipping" big cock, screaming it out, is a little too much information.

Media
I haven't noticed that all size queens tend to be unattractive but I HAVE noticed that a lot of women who tend to be size queens, post ads seeking hung men, etc tend to be overweight. I wonder why that is.

Last edited:

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't noticed that all size queens tend to be unattractive but I HAVE noticed that a lot of women who tend to be size queens, post ads seeking hung men, etc tend to be overweight. I wonder why that is.

The same reason I became overweight--if you have an intense desire to suck big dicks and keep imagining it but don't hook up with the right partner soon enough, you substitute eating for the oral gratification!

Really, the women I've known who appreciate big dicks, including my ex-gf who was a true size queen, are "smokin' hot" and not overweight at all. They are athletic, in fact, and very lean if not petite. And gorgeous! Drop-dead gorgeous. Yes, I hope to hear from the women on this--a lot of LPSG women members are awfully attractive.

Media
The same reason I became overweight--if you have an intense desire to suck big dicks and keep imagining it but don't hook up with the right partner soon enough, you substitute eating for the oral gratification!

Really, the women I've known who appreciate big dicks, including my ex-gf who was a true size queen, are "smokin' hot" and not overweight at all. They are athletic, in fact, and very lean if not petite. And gorgeous! Drop-dead gorgeous. Yes, I hope to hear from the women on this--a lot of LPSG women members are awfully attractive.

I was just stating my observation and not making a comment about ALL size queens. I'm sure many of them are petite, toned, etc.

samantha35

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hope im rate above a 5. have had kids and am 35 so take that into account. Have only become a size queen in the last couple of years and only now discided to go for it , lucky i have a very open midded hubby, so should be fun . Sam

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me fix this for you....

Most have one or two assets (all their teeth, muscles ) but missing all of the above.

:rolleyes::tongue:

:biggrin1: Men without muscles!
Funny picture in my head on that one.

Made me think of this:

Attachments